How i can make a reservation without buy a plane tiket?

Good evening everybody,

actally we start to do all the paperwork to ask for a schengen visa for my GF.

The problem is that they want to see a plane tiket, but i don't want at the moment to buy one, without be sure that they will give she a visa.

How i can make a reservation without really buy the tiket?

Where i can go in Pattaya to do that? Thank you very much

A plane ticket is NOT a requirement for a Schengen visa. Various embassies warn NOT to make any non refundable commitments such as flighttickets as not to waste money incase of a visa denial. Sensable advice.

For most visa's a reservation or option on a flight (or other transport) is required. It's possible to get a reservation or option for free or a small fee. Contact a few airliners for instance. Back in the day we called with China Airlines and got a free reservation (which terminated after 3 days or so?). Just get it the day before the application. It's only to indicate your travel dates. Ofcourse get a reservation that matches the departure date and lenght of stay which you request on the application form. As soon as the visa is granted, get an actual ticket. Some embassies wish to see an actual ticket after a visa has been granted.

You may also wish to check the Schengen sticky incase you haven't done so yet.

nearly any travel agent can produce a flight itinerary. just ask for ond to "show" for visa, most know. they may charge a small fee for their service. ours produced an itinerary and insurance for this very purpose. albeit in nong khai but i am sure you will find one.