First Time Marriage Visa Extension

If you are asking about a 12 month extension here is a rough guide:

(1) The alien has obtained a temporary visa (NON-IM)

(6) In case of marriage with a Thai lady, the husband who is an alien must have an average annual income of not less than 40,000 baht per month or a money deposit in a local Thai bank of not less than 400,000 baht for the past 2 months for expenses within a year.

Letter from your Thai Bank showing balance and up to date bank book.
OR.
If income from outside Thailand: Letter from your Embassy showing income. Now may also need proof of income as back up.
If Income from Thailand: Statements showing Income Tax receipts.
Marriage Certificate. (Kor Ror 3)
Marriage Registry entry. (Kor Ror 2)
Wife's Tabbien Baan and ID Card.
Your Passport.
Copies of everything.
Photos of you and your Wife in and around the house.
A map showing the way to your house.
Passport size photos and 1,900 Baht fee.
Take your Wife to be interviewed.
One or two witnesses may be required.
You will be given a 30 day under consideration stamp.
Go back in a month and get the remainder.

If you are asking about a 60 days extension:

Marriage Certificate plus Wife and her ID card and Tabbien Baan should be enough

And if I have a visa non O / multiple entry ... when arrive in Thailand should get permit to stay 90 days. When these days are almost to finish I can exit from Thailand and back and get other 90 days even if stay out only one day. It's right? No need visit to immigration office and apply for for an extension.

This process can continue up to one year till the expire day of the visa (one year).

This is correct or I misunderstood something?

Thank

And if I have a visa non O / multiple entry ... when arrive in Thailand should get permit to stay 90 days. When these days are almost to finish I can exit from Thailand and back and get other 90 days even if stay out only one day. It's right? No need visit to immigration office and apply for for an extension.

This process can continue up to one year till the expire day of the visa (one year).

This is correct or I misunderstood something?

Thank

Correct

You can do an entry just before the visa expires and get another 90 day entry giving a total stay of almost 15 month.

No need to the extension unless you get tired of having to leave the country every 90 days.

Thanks. My job "force" me to trip frequently in Hong Kong so I'll need to go out. In few weeks we will buy a new house so not sure will still survive 400k in my bank account for an one year extension. Thanks

You could then also make use of a 60 days extension at the end of your last entry, to bring a total of almost 17 months to your multiple entry visa, without showing financial prrof. Note after the "enter before" date you will need a re-entry permit to travel.