Joe Biden apologises to UAE for Syria extremist comments

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

When you have the president of the United State bowing to the king of Saudi Arabia

all the US pride has gone out the window already, so apologizing to the Turks and the

Arabs are matter of course now days...

The Christian POTUS does not bow down to the king, much less a muslim. If Islam allowed it, the king should bow down to the US for making sure its financial lifeline remains open via the Hormuz Strait and safety from Somolia pirates. While the US national security itself DOES NOT DEPEND ON MIDDLE EAST OIL, its allies do. So the US provides economic and energy security for the EU and Asian countries. Biden was told to appologize as a matter of DIPLOMACY. That doesn't make his remarks any less than truthful.

Saudi Arabia has been in political competition with Iran and Eqypt for dominance in Syria and Iraq. To that end SA has been supplying rebels, ANY rebels, in Syria to fight Asaad while Iran along with Russia supply Asaad. The US required certification of exactly what rebels needed to be supplied, what their political intent was, and to what extent if any that they would not align with extremist Islamic radicals. With the rise of ISIS/ISIL some middle east countries are tempted to try to use it to control both Syria and Iraq. The US has pressured Saudi Arabia, Qata, and UAE in reversing their policies to join the coalition against ISIS/ISIL with diplomacy. In effect the King of Saudi Arabia bowed to the US in agreeing to join.

You should educate yourself more in foreign affairs before you attempt to use uneducated one-liners if you care about credibility. But maybe that's not an issue for you.

Hmmmm . . . it sure looks like a bow to me.

obama-bows-saudi-king.jpg

...'looks like more of a bad curtsy actually... Who cares anymore?

Next thing you know he will talk about those Saudi sponsored Wahabi madrasas that teach jihad & kill the infidel all around the world.... I think it was Mark Twain who quipped about "Better to keep mouth shut..." btw. Sarah Palin would never steal speech from Brit. She may be able to see Russia, but anything beyond tacos is too international for her.

This idiot has been a constant source of embarrassment to the USA since he became Vice President. He would like to run for President but that is quite laughable and he could never get elected.

It wouldn't be the first time that someone who is a source of embarrassment got elected. wink.png

Joe Biden is fully qualified to be president if the need arises. In that he serves his function as VP.

Next ...

Europeans love to make fun of America but when the chips are down they come begging for food and aid .

They should remember if no America they will have to defend themselves against Russia

Anyway Europe is changing soon all the white fun makers will be forced out of Europe at that time they will be sorry for worrying about America

Worry about the Europeans killed the wrong people and are afraid of defending themselves

Biden is a moron, I doubt he could point to Syria on a map.

If Biden is a moron, what do you call Sarah Palin?

I don't know. Does Sarah Palin plagiarize her speeches from British politicians?

At least she can see Russia from her house.

Joe Biden is fully qualified to be president if the need arises. In that he serves his function as VP.

Next ...

Europeans love to make fun of America but when the chips are down they come begging for food and aid .

They should remember if no America they will have to defend themselves against Russia

We've got our own nukes now you know.

Biden tells the truth.

Conservatives still have a problem with what he said...

Does that sum up this thread?

I don't see any conservatives on this thread calling what he said a problem.

Your summation would seem to be incorrect.

Edit in to correct sentence structure.

Edited by chuckd

If you're making a feeble attempt to quote Palin, she never said that.

I refudiate that my good sir.

Nevertheless, I think Biden will stand with our North Korean allies on this one.

Edited by samran

Nevertheless, I think Biden will stand with our North Korean allies on this one.

While you may "refudiate" it, you cannot "refute" the fact Sarah Palin did not say what you imply she said.

Your implication is a big f_________ deal.

While you may "refudiate" it, you cannot "refute" the fact Sarah Palin did not say what you imply she said.

Your implication is a big f_________ deal.

Lost: one sense of humour

If found please contact owner: Charles D esq.