Can you ask for an extension of the visa in case of court case custody or divorce?

It should be possible but it would depend upon the immigration office where you apply.
The immigration order 327/2557 states this.

2.26 In the case of litigation or court proceedings:
Each permission shall be granted for no more than 90 days.
(1) There must be evidence confirming that the applicant is involved in a litigation or court proceedings as accuser, injured person, accused, plaintiff, defendant, or witness.
(2) The applicant does not behave in such a way that indicating his intention to stay longer.
  • Like 1

Well if you are applying for a custody in court it can take a few years I guess they give you 90 days at the time?

There are virtually no reports in the forum of people using extension of stay for legal reason, so i guess all you have to do is to get all papers in order and try, possibly use the same lawyer to petition at immigration with you.

Yes since it is in the law it could work but I do not think it is something they just issue take a number at immigration they probably say you go get a another tourist visa if you do not know the right person.

Why making assumptions without knowing first, if you are there with the correct paperwork is not like you can be denied for no reason.