Miss Universe Contest

soap

im surprised theres been no comment about the miss universe contest,

i can understand the likes of the pattaya/phuket members not being

interested,we all know they have enough on there plate coping with what they have

but what about us up country woolly backs,we dont get the chance to see talent like

this everyday.

some :o:D:D hot tips if you like a bet

have 10 pound win miss behaviour

fiver each way miss conduct

long shot bet miss erable (she looks like the wife)

Don't forget Miss Ion's Impossible climb to the top. Miss Appropriate isn't very ethical. Miss Placed got lost on the way to the contest.

Miss Chief is always getting into trouble, and is good friends with Miss Carriage for some reason.

See them all here:

Miss Universe 2006

Here is a list of the judges...from the Yahoo News announcement of the winner:

"The celebrity judging panel included actor James Lesure of "Las Vegas"; "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry; actress Bridgette Wilson Sampras; Sean Yazbeck, newest winner of "The Apprentice"; former Dallas Cowboys star Emmitt Smith; anchor Maria Celeste Arraras of Telemundo's "Al Rojo Vivo"; Claudia Jordan, briefcase model on "Deal or No Deal"; fashion photographer Patrick McMullan, and 2003 Miss Universe Amelia Vega."

What a motley crew!!!!! hahahahhahahhaha

Well im glad Miss Australia didnt win it, because she and everyone in the media in Australia was saying she was a sure thing at winning it, she didnt even make the top 20 cut.

She was the favourite to win with the bookies (only Oz bookies not anywhere else) and it the media sounded abit cocky.

Anyways it would of taken some shine off our 2004 winner miss hawkins who is 100 times better then our 2006 contestant.

it was disappointing to see most of the girls tried to go for the homogenous western look

the thai girl didnt look particualrly thai, for instance

the best two, in my opinion, were japan and trinidad and tobago.

the japanese girl was an absolute stunner......

Ms Universe is BS anyways, some of the girls on it are hardly the best that country can offer, plus its always biased IMO.

It makes me wonder sometimes, just how these contestants are selected. I rarely hear of any kind of contests back home, so how did the contestant from my country get picked ?

A large donation to the pageant organizers perhaps ? :o

Waste of time, effort and money.

The subject is totally uninteresting, at least for me. I'm sick and tired about all those Barbie girls coming at the finish line with crappy lines about the world peace and happy people, etc. The same crap every year.

exactly, If there was a true miss universe for example wouldnt there be people from all overf the world too choose instead of 5 blokes?? (or what ever number there is)

And now i hear that Miss world is in a month or so?? what the hel_l is the difference?? what next miss milky way? Miss earth? Miss Human??

What a bunch of crap, although i did like the runner up Miss japan (10 times better then the winner)

exactly, If there was a true miss universe for example wouldnt there be people from all overf the world too choose instead of 5 blokes?? (or what ever number there is)

And now i hear that Miss world is in a month or so?? what the hel_l is the difference?? what next miss milky way? Miss earth? Miss Human??

What a bunch of crap, although i did like the runner up Miss japan (10 times better then the winner)

Miss Ninja?

Tried to google Miss Japan but can't really find an image. She seems to have caused quite a stir on here though.

miss puerto rico won, apparantly!

Miss universe is different to miss world as miss universe is open to the whole galaxy where as miss world you have to be a resident of earth. As yet though - only eathlings have won miss universe, so perhaps there isnt really a need for a separate miss world! Thats just my opinion, i know its controversial!

Miss Ninja?

Tried to google Miss Japan but can't really find an image. She seems to have caused quite a stir on here though.

Miss Samurai is the more appropriate term. Donz has ninjas on the brain.

Here is the link to Miss Japan. Click the links under "Buy Photos" to see even more pictures, You can look for free, but you can't "right-click" and "save image as".

Miss Japan

Miss Ninja?

Miss Samurai is the more appropriate term. Donz has ninjas on the brain.

Here is the link to Miss Japan. Click the links under "Buy Photos" to see even more pictures, You can look for free, but you can't "right-click" and "save image as".

Miss Japan

Thanks K. She really is a stunner. Not so sure about the national costume thing though, looks like a cross between Mad Max and Rollerball!

Thanks K. She really is a stunner. Not so sure about the national costume thing though, looks like a cross between Mad Max and Rollerball!

It is kinda crazy. I figured she'd be in a kimono, maybe even a slinky kimono.

It does look like someone forgot the pants for her samurai outfit though. Just got that little handkerchief in front. :o

No wonder she came in second overall ! :D

Watched the last part. Miss Puerto Rico, the winner, was stunning, but I really was wishing Miss Japan, 1st runner up, would have won. I didn't think she was the most beautiful, but she was so bright, bubbly and just exhuded warmth and charmed.

Miss universe is different to miss world as miss universe is open to the whole galaxy where as miss world you have to be a resident of earth. As yet though - only eathlings have won miss universe, so perhaps there isnt really a need for a separate miss world! Thats just my opinion, i know its controversial!

the same conditions apply for that strange american contest THE WORLD SERIES...and only teams from america are eligible to play in that strange american game

Yeah, and then she fainted during the post-contest press briefing !

Miss Japan was probably dancing with glee, thinking she'd get the crown if Puerto Rico died ! :o

If you have something better to share...please PM us :o

I mean, really, she doesn't look like a genuine thai, but she sure is a stunner

Miss Japan is definitely sushi material. However I am curious about what a "genuine Thai" looks like.]

Should she be a lovely golden brown color the same as many northern, southern and Isan girls or should she be as white as some of the Bangkok bimboes peddling skin whiteners in the flash department stores?

Personally I like the golden look as opposed to the fresh corpse look.

Miss Japan. Miss Thailand

I think both of the above are very attractive ladies. Nice skin tone too.

The Nation today devoted a quarter of its front page and every single column inch of the back page of the first section to the Miss Universe pagent.

Good Lord. If the Nation's readership really cares enough about this garbage to merit ten times the space any other story got today, then it's indeed a sad commentary on the people who read the Nation (or perhaps, alternatively, just on what the Nation thinks the intellectual level of its readers must be).