Universal doubts cloud 'perfect' Koh Tao murder investigation

webfact

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another horror story came to light, google "

THAI POLICE CHEATED AND LIED - SAYS TOURIST TO THE 'SANCTUARY OF TRUTH"

Get to it at following link: Typical of how police trick folk into incomprehensible confessions using their own ¬interpreters` and lies, so some say.

http://twitter.com/pakhead

Edited by heyexile

That is absolutely kidding its self, that story.

I can't believe that happened, poor guy.

And to think that to pursue any damages he must return to Thailand - which seems very unlikely.

I hope many people hear about his situation.

That is absolutely kidding its self, that story.

I can't believe that happened, poor guy.

And to think that to pursue any damages he must return to Thailand - which seems very unlikely.

I hope many people hear about his situation.

no lawyer will take it anyway

• Like 1

Apart from the DNA refusal and the apparent uni CCTV doctoring? does this prove his guilt. I have some questions

Is he the guy in the CCTV running away?

I see the 2 Burmese guys don't look like they could overpower David but this guy is not much bigger? His uni pic looks innocent enough. Does he really look any more aggressive/capable than these 2?

It was commented on the wounds to David's head. It does look like knife wounds but I can only imagine if they were much smaller in height that he would have been on the ground/held down to inflict them? Perhaps he was unconscious.

What is your take on the cigarette and how Hannah's DNA was found on it. This would suggest she was socializing with them before this happened. If so, what was initially friendly turned into this ugly horrific crime?

The foreign office has just summoned the Thai ambassador to their offices in London as they have grave concerns about the way this has been handled.

I have no doubt he'll stand in front of them with a straight face and say he believes everything has been done correctly and they have the right guys

The RTP are now officially screwed.

I don't think the new dictator saw an international incident coming.

I foresee a swift & cowardly retirement, a sudden bout of ill health suggested by his doctor..

Just as the thais cowardly surrendered to the Japanese in WW2.

Daa si kow tbqh.

Edited by ScubaPhuket

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=717194925024902&set=vb.596740650403664&type=2&theater

"National chief Police General Somyot Pumpanmuang told the media that he will try his best as National Chief of Police in order to building trust, love, and respect from the public.

Mr. Somyod denied that police caught the wrong suspects. He said that social media users has a right to criticized to work of the police.

This is what Mr. Somyod said about CSI LA and friends

1:15-2:00 " You can say whatever want because you don't have any physical presence. You never thought that your opinion will effect the work and feeling of the police. You are just a keyboard detective who has wild imagination and can't stop thinking. Since we are the police, we can take criticism. Your opinion also effects our society. In our society there are lots of people with different level intelligence. Only idiots believe what they saw on social media"

Edited by kaobang

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=717194925024902&set=vb.596740650403664&type=2&theater

"National chief Police General Somyot Pumpanmuang told the media that he will try his best as National Chief of Police in order to building trust, love, and respect from the public.

Mr. Somyod denied that police caught the wrong suspects. He said that social media users has a right to criticized to work of the police.

This is what Mr. Somyod said about CSI LA and friends

1:15-2:00 " You can say whatever want because you don't have any physical presence. You never thought that your opinion will effect the work and feeling of the police. You are just a keyboard detective who has wild imagination and can't stop thinking. Since we are the police, we can take criticism. Your opinion also effects our society. In our society there are lots of people with different level intelligence. Only idiots believe what they saw on social media"

Somyot is a disease for the humanity.

These kind of scumbags are responsible for the misery we have in this world.

Terrible and horrific.

• Like 1

Social media was instrumental in driving this case into the spotlight and keeping it there.

Some of the people who responded to this social media pressure were the international press and the British government, who obviously believed much

of what was revealed.

I wonder if he includes them in his 'idiots' description.

More foot in mouth methinks.

• Like 1

I foresee a swift & cowardly retirement, a sudden bout of ill health suggested by his doctor..

Daa si kow tbqh.

You really hate Thailand do you ? Maybe time to leave and stop working illegally in Phuket ?

At least I know several honest, hardworking Thais that would be very unhappy about you dragging WWII into this , a war that claimed many lifes on both sides.

The police in Thailand has a big problem with corruption but they still solve crimes and catch the right people, maybe not in the Koh Tao case, but dont judge all of them.

The interesting part of the 'Sanctuary of Truth' story for me is the following statement made describing the re-trial:

‘How do you plead?’ he was asked. ‘Not guilty,” said Jason. “In that case,” said the judge. I am dismissing the case. The interpreter was not authorized and did not swear to the court so this conviction was illegal. I discharge you. If the prosecutor or the police do not present a case why this should not be so, you will be released from the jail forthwith.”

The translator was not authorized in the KT case either, so - if the two accused plead not guilty - then surely the same defense argument can be used?

Or perhaps he was 'authorized' by the supreme leader of KT police?

Edited by ParadiseLost
  • Like 1

The interesting part of the 'Sanctuary of Truth' story for me is the following statement made describing the re-trial:

‘How do you plead?’ he was asked. ‘Not guilty,” said Jason. “In that case,” said the judge. I am dismissing the case. The interpreter was not authorized and did not swear to the court so this conviction was illegal. I discharge you. If the prosecutor or the police do not present a case why this should not be so, you will be released from the jail forthwith.”

The translator was not authorized in the KT case either, so - if the two accused plead not guilty - then surely the same defense argument can be used?

Or perhaps he was 'authorized' by the supreme leader of KT police?

Perhaps it will be used as a get out clause, case dismissed, BiB declare they are not looking for further suspects, Burmese go home and all is forgotten?

Bloooooody unlikely but food for thought.

Daa si kow tbqh.

You really hate Thailand do you ? Maybe time to leave and stop working illegally in Phuket ?

At least I know several honest, hardworking Thais that would be very unhappy about you dragging WWII into this , a war that claimed many lifes on both sides.

The police in Thailand has a big problem with corruption but they still solve crimes and catch the right people, maybe not in the Koh Tao case, but dont judge all of them.

You think Thai police deserve any sort of accolades? You surely must be joking. You have come in contact with these people, right? IF you think they deserve any praise at all, that is misguided.