Thailand wins 'Best Swimsuit' at Miss Grand International

webfact

Thailand wins 'Best Swimsuit' at Miss Grand International
By Coconuts Bangkok

missgrand.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Miss Cuba was crowned the second “Miss Grand International” last night in Bangkok while Thailand managed grab at least the “Best Swimsuit” award.

Miss Grand International, a beauty contest sponsored the Tourism Authority of Thailand, was held last night at Indoor Stadium Huamark under the concept “Stop the War,” a worthy goal apparently to be achieved by gathering the most beautiful women of 85 countries.

Daryanne Lees, 27, a Hilton front desk manager from Cuba, won the contest last night while Hiwot Mamo from Ethiopia and Kathryn Kohut from Canada were crowned second and third places, respectively.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/10/08/thailand-wins-best-swimsuit-miss-grand-international

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-10-08

• Like 1

Was this contest sponsored by Tupperware? Looks like plastic bowls inserted in their chests.bah.gif

Yeah....it's amazing sometimes & also in some of the pics my buddies have sent me in emails - you see less plastic at a recycling center.....

I want to know where all the Thai than Thai members are that stated categorically a true Thai lady would not wear a bikini and those that do must be whores ....whistling.gif

comments on a post card please...rolleyes.gif

so according to TV finest Thai cultural experts, TAT and Grand International, are sponsoring prostitution thumbsup.gif

Ahhhhhh, that's all right, nothing special about her.

The General may not be concerned.

Looks like some potential "milking" opportunities

I am sure Costas liked this too!!!

I don't think Costas would want another Chinese milk scandal and have his good name associated with melamine-contaminated product...

Was this contest sponsored by Tupperware? Looks like plastic bowls inserted in their chests.bah.gif

Cruel, very cruel. Everyone knows the 20mm of styrene foam in bra cups is for heat insulation! smile.pngwai.gif

I want to know where all the Thai than Thai members are that stated categorically a true Thai lady would not wear a bikini and those that do must be whores ....whistling.gif

comments on a post card please...rolleyes.gif

so according to TV finest Thai cultural experts, TAT and Grand International, are sponsoring prostitution thumbsup.gif

It's OK they all put on jeans ,T-shirt and hoodies when they go swimming

. . . held last night at Indoor Stadium Huamark under the concept “Stop the War,”

Anybody else see anything faintly ironic about this, hosted by a nation under martial law?

I not see that, no war here now.

The take over of the Generals even stopped more bloodshed and since the take over there was none.

Was no other way out of the deadlock.