Craziest thing you've seen in Thailand

fish fingers

Long time ago on Samui in a restaurant an older Farang is sitting with a young girl. I had not noticed them before but the

girl was about 12-13, and clearly eurasian, at least to me. Suddenly a Farang lady rushes in from outside shouting abuse at the man and tries to

"rescue" the girl.

"That's my daughter you stupid cow!" Everybody was speechless and the woman walked out.

• Like 2

Last 2 nights had a russian lady and a gentleman twice her age sit at the table next to us very pretty lady until your eyes fix on her low cut dress, then you slowly but surely see the thin shoulder straps fall down omg talk about fried eggs, wheres her bra i ask myself still in the wash. i guess.

Well had i been in walking street or 1 of the disreputable sois i wouldnt have minded but there was my gf looking at the same show so naturally being the hero type i bravely confronted the woman and told her bluntly that i was amongst friends enjoying a social drink and to go flaunt her eggs elsewhere.

Seemed i upset the old fella who was all touchy feely with her as well and he said ok let's go home.

Ok we all know how to make a old man happy but do it in private please.

1. That is the craziest thing you have seen in Thailand?
  2. There is 0.001% chance you actually went up to the woman and told her that.

Lampost 1-2 metres in the rd used to surprise me, bare faced bill padding cheating and lying to save face.

Of course like all of us who have enjoyed the Thai way for two centuries very little can astonish.

In Lamphun there is a tree occupying part of one lane on a 2 lane road, and they DIDN'T widen the road on the other side to allow cars to pass safely TiT.

Also, on the road between Lamphun and Lampang they have a U turn in the concrete barrier, but no dedicated lane to put the cars waiting to turn ie. the cars turning are in the main driving lane!