Koh Samui prison chief fears Koh Tao murder suspects may commit suicide

webfact

With what is being released on a Facebook page now I think they'll be dead by morning... Unbelievable. The PM, Suthep and co will be guilty of murder. The fb page is very damming and explains it all really and who is behind the cover up..

How does the PM and Suthep come into the equation all of a sudden.

I think you will find that they will be alive and well in the morningsmile.png.

Try reading a bit more then connect the dots.

Sorry, don't do face book as it doesn't appeal to me so can't read any more on it!!

If you would kindly fill me in with the details oh FB warrior then I would appreciate it.

BTW - do you honestly believe that they will no longer be with us tomorrow morninglaugh.png.

Lets see who is right on that one - I don't expect to wake up to 'Burmese boys committed suicide last night' in the TV forum headlines, do you?? in all seriousness.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With what is currently being circulated on social media reference the double Koh Tao homicides together with the derogatory and abusive comments aimed at both the military administration, RTP and prison authorities, I would not be at all surprised if one or more were closed down. Some of the postings directed towards the heads of police and prisons are quite frankly over the top. It is one thing suspecting corruption it is quite another to prove it and still another to broadcast it. Farang should realise that their continued residence in Thailand is literally in the hands of those who are being criticised. Not a good move I would have thought.

Uh huh, I see. It's all fine unless you "Question Authority".

Well, I guess it depends on who one is questioning and the level to which one goes. I for one would be extremely reluctant to bite the hand that feeds me.

loogdavid, you were airdale? You actually have valid point. I will bite the hand that feeds me, the US government, well what passes for a government. Here, we are guests and really don't have much say about anything. I have family here, my home, my life is here. So yea, I'm a bit reluctant to "bite Thailand's hand". I understand 10 million baht buys a lot of police. All said and done, if those two guys from Myanmar ever make it to court I'll be surprised. And so will most of Thailand.

If these 2 suspect will die on police hostage. I will back my stuff and move back to normal country with my small family.

Allready I feel so <deleted> quilty that my child have thai passport. Like he will allways get punished/remind about it, do he really need all this shit what they give to him.

• Like 1

With what is being released on a Facebook page now I think they'll be dead by morning... Unbelievable. The PM, Suthep and co will be guilty of murder. The fb page is very damming and explains it all really and who is behind the cover up..

Hahaha first time you've said' anything funny ... change of heart maybe ...."Well, it's no use prevaricating about the bush." .....cheesy.gif

I wonder if the members against the general consensus are undercover employees of TV trying to get a rise out of people. More activity = more ad clicks

I realise that is meant to be tongue-in-cheek, but not me - I am just trying to balance it out a bit although that doesn't stretch to going beyond my beliefs on this!!!

The bigotry being thrust at me is akin to a 'crime against humanity' but it won't put me off!!!

mate you ruin the impact of exclamation marks if you use them on every sentence.

unless of course, you prefer to appear always yelling

Grammar Police in full flight again I see !!!!!

I wonder if the members against the general consensus are undercover employees of TV trying to get a rise out of people. More activity = more ad clicks

I realise that is meant to be tongue-in-cheek, but not me - I am just trying to balance it out a bit although that doesn't stretch to going beyond my beliefs on this!!!

The bigotry being thrust at me is akin to a 'crime against humanity' but it won't put me off!!!

mate you ruin the impact of exclamation marks if you use them on every sentence.

unless of course, you prefer to appear always yelling

Grammar Police in full flight again I see !!!!!

If you want to be taken seriously, then yes.

Try reading a bit more then connect the dots.

Sorry, don't do face book as it doesn't appeal to me so can't read any more on it!!

If you would kindly fill me in with the details oh FB warrior then I would appreciate it.

BTW - do you honestly believe that they will no longer be with us tomorrow morninglaugh.png.

Lets see who is right on that one - I don't expect to wake up to 'Burmese boys committed suicide last night' in the TV forum headlines, do you?? in all seriousness.

I was referring to your first sentence. No need for FB, just read the earlier post on this thread. Even you should be able to handle that.

With what is currently being circulated on social media reference the double Koh Tao homicides together with the derogatory and abusive comments aimed at both the military administration, RTP and prison authorities, I would not be at all surprised if one or more were closed down. Some of the postings directed towards the heads of police and prisons are quite frankly over the top. It is one thing suspecting corruption it is quite another to prove it and still another to broadcast it. Farang should realise that their continued residence in Thailand is literally in the hands of those who are being criticised. Not a good move I would have thought.

Uh huh, I see. It's all fine unless you "Question Authority".

Well, I guess it depends on who one is questioning and the level to which one goes. I for one would be extremely reluctant to bite the hand that feeds me.

Prostitutes always get feeded.You mixed something up.

Every single fake smile is a prostitute behaviour

Calm yourself. Thailand is not an island. Whatever you might wish to believe, they are mindful that the world is watching. Tourism is already down, for a myriad of reasons. Attempting to crack down on the free speech of potential customers/investors will do them no favours. Whilst they can take measures against their domestic population, doing so publicly against foreign nationals, only brings negative results...as they are slowly discovering. What might have worked in the past against their domestic population, won't wash with their 'guests'. Their guests will simply take their leave and not return. Their stream of quality tourists will evaporate.

Stupid comments about girls wearing bikinis don't help. The perfect way to scare your potential clients and their families. PM, remember that we are your guests. Is this the way to treat your guests? If you really wish to return happiness to the people, don't neglect to include your guests into the equation. We are tired of the ripoffs and the corruption. You lose one market and look to the next. Soon to run out of new people to fool. The same scams exist, year after year....often with the collusion of the police.

• Like 2

.....but there are 373 earlier posts on this thread - have you got a # in mind that I can refer to, or is it a game that you haven't told me the rules of?

I'm not going to help you. Maybe we can all have a rest from your ludicrous posts while you look.

• Like 1

Chanin Liangsuwan,chief of Koh Samui District Prison: "They may be feeling guilty for the crime they have done."

How sick is this statement ?

It depends entirely on whether they committed the crime or not.

They certainly haven't had their day in court so no one has found them guilty so it is pure speculation or wishful thinking on the part of the police. The whole affair is making the police and Thailand in general look very foolish, amatuerish and corrupt to it's very heart.

This has the smell of scapegoating and cover up I feel very sorry for the two in detention and their families. Their chances of a fair trail are looking very remote. I dread to recieve the next news update on this appalling investigation saga..

Inmates watching inmates... only here.

What about single cells with 24/7 surveillance ? Might help to save lives of the accused.

But I see already the headline: Suicide in Surat Jailhouse - 2 people dead

It really exposes the level of their mentality.. Thinking that everyone is on the same level of intelligence as they are.. It's quite disturbing.

Thats right. And are they just oblivious to all the criticism going on around them.? Or are they so arrogant that they do not care what this looks like to the rest of the world.

Or all of the above.

All of the above.

They are blissfully ignorant. wai2.gifwai.gif

Dumber than a sack of bricks... blink.png

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Wow the Thai police are announcing there own criminal upfront. That's really a new class of stupidness, even for them! So sad for the two guys ...

You mean "So Sad for the Upstanding Young Victims who met an early gruesome death don't you?

Just a thought.....

Maybe this guy is a lot cleverer than everyone is giving him credit for. If he had been put under pressure to make this happen and wanted no part of it or more importantly didn't want the blame falling on him. Then making an announcement like this was (perhaps)the smartest thing he could do, it not only highlights what was being geared up to happen, it takes him off the hook, but more importantly, although not necessarily the motive behind his actions, could end up in saving the boys. With all of the publicity and media involvement in this case this may be the only protection they have.

Politically he could have played the game quite successfully, even protecting himself to some degree.

As I said, just a thought....

• Like 2

Just a thought.....

Maybe this guy is a lot cleverer than everyone is giving him credit for. If he had been put under pressure to make this happen and wanted no part of it or more importantly didn't want the blame falling on him. Then making an announcement like this was (perhaps)the smartest thing he could do, it not only highlights what was being geared up to happen, it takes him off the hook, but more importantly, although not necessarily the motive behind his actions, could end up in saving the boys. With all of the publicity and media involvement in this case this may be the only protection they have.

Politically he could have played the game quite successfully, even protecting himself to some degree.

RigPig,

An entirely plausible scenario.

Appreciate the fresh perspective.

Just a thought.....

RigPig,

An entirely plausible scenario.

Appreciate the fresh perspective.

Thanks, I just figured he is only in charge of the prison, it makes no difference to him if they actually go to court. However people it may affect may well be putting the pressure on. What would you do in his position.....

CYA

• Like 1

when you've been here over 30 + years you do not get surprised at anything. Don't worry thais will do as they always have and do best they can to clean up as in so many many case in last 30+ years I've seen. A friend just here for 1 year seems to think believe this one is different since uk newspapers are so full of it and he even believes nothing like this has happened before. I 99.9999 % guarantee after

assurances of doing better and rest whole thing will die down in a few weeks. Scapegoats will be found

and Thailand will continue as it always has.

Without appearing to be heartless and i feel really sorry for parents but it sickens me all the hands

up in horror about how wrong this is when all around world thousands, tens of thousands and sometimes

millions are slaughtered and all angry posters here dont give a thought or comment on that.

WE who have been here long long time understand but sorry to say stupid tourists come here and think

they are safer than in UK. Its BS here is as safe or safer than UK or most places in west. Would tourists go to cairo and acct so naively.

Grow up and learn and stop being so stupid.

Many many condolences to the parents but dont expect however much you wring your hands a decent outcome

IF so many in UK cant get a decent investigation then how on earth do you expect one here. UK numerous

cover ups for years on vile sexual abuse of minor and rest.

NOt sickened by things here I'm sickened by rasist prejudice amongst most of ops and sickened they dont

even know it .

Please stop all your crap about a single sad incident and ignore whats happening with ISIS and rest

rascism is only thing that explains it

• Like 2

when you've been here over 30 + years you do not get surprised at anything. Don't worry thais will do as they always have and do best they can to clean up as in so many many case in last 30+ years I've seen. A friend just here for 1 year seems to think believe this one is different since uk newspapers are so full of it and he even believes nothing like this has happened before. I 99.9999 % guarantee after

assurances of doing better and rest whole thing will die down in a few weeks. Scapegoats will be found

and Thailand will continue as it always has.

Without appearing to be heartless and i feel really sorry for parents but it sickens me all the hands

up in horror about how wrong this is when all around world thousands, tens of thousands and sometimes

millions are slaughtered and all angry posters here dont give a thought or comment on that.

WE who have been here long long time understand but sorry to say stupid tourists come here and think

they are safer than in UK. Its BS here is as safe or safer than UK or most places in west. Would tourists go to cairo and acct so naively.

Grow up and learn and stop being so stupid.

Many many condolences to the parents but dont expect however much you wring your hands a decent outcome

IF so many in UK cant get a decent investigation then how on earth do you expect one here. UK numerous

cover ups for years on vile sexual abuse of minor and rest.

NOt sickened by things here I'm sickened by rasist prejudice amongst most of ops and sickened they dont

even know it .

Please stop all your crap about a single sad incident and ignore whats happening with ISIS and rest

rascism is only thing that explains it

I agree with many of your points except that people here are racist.