Koh Samui prison chief fears Koh Tao murder suspects may commit suicide

webfact

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how things work here. Yingluck has had accusations thrown at her and the justice system seems to be dragging it's feet to get the matter resolved....yet in the case of the 2 accused killers I have a feeling the whole shabang will be over and done with before xmas! That's if they live that long.

• Like 1

They will be dead and buried in the week, but I also think the real people involved in this will dissappear, but that at a later date

It's funny how things work here. Yingluck has had accusations thrown at her and the justice system seems to be dragging it's feet to get the matter resolved....yet in the case of the 2 accused killers I have a feeling the whole shabang will be over and done with before xmas! That's if they live that long.

"They may be feeling guilty for the crime they have done." said Chanin Liangsuwan, chief of Koh Samui District Prison.

These two Burmese men have NOT been found guilty & convicted in a court of law, this chief has no right to state "for the crime they have done", the chief's only job is two make sure these two men are kept safe whilst in his custody

• Like 2

Two suicides would take some explaining, even the 2 lads murdered in their communal cell maybe even more explaining, but what other way are the Thai "ELITE" going to cover the ever Deeping hole up?

This is getting way out of control for Thailand, this could bring everything tumbling down, and that simply won’t be allowed to happen.

"I have instructed other inmates to monitor the two Burmese men. I am afraid they may commit suicide, because they show signs of stress," said Chanin Liangsuwan, chief of Koh Samui District Prison. "They may be feeling guilty for the crime they have done."

Idiot. You are a disgrace.

​There are many who believe these boys to be innocent, yet you have convicted them all on your own.

You solely, are responsible for their lives. Not other inmates.

• Like 2

Two suicides would take some explaining, even the 2 lads murdered in their communal cell maybe even more explaining, but what other way are the Thai "ELITE" going to cover the ever Deeping hole up?

This is getting way out of control for Thailand, this could bring everything tumbling down, and that simply won’t be allowed to happen.

MY money was always on "BIG BUBBA "" killing them both in a patriotic frenzy -

"" "" SEE farang "" it wasn't suicide"?

Never sell these guys short - they will blame a Ghost before letting them face the world in a trial.

Its 100% sure they won't make trial.

They are most likely dead as we speak

Edited by Fred Flinstone
  • Like 1

Oh boy.... their plan to have framed these two is obviously busy backfiring on them. Get those two out of there !!! facepalm.gif

Be careful LOS, you might stare international boi cot and charges of human indecency in the face in the end of all this.

Their just digging their own hole deeper and deeper every single day, and nothing good is going to come from this. ( for them )

Please tell me where their " LOGIC " is, can they not think for themselves ??

"...because they show signs of stress," said Chanin Liangsuwan, chief of Koh Samui District Prison. "They may be feeling guilty for the crime they have done."

I would imagine being jailed for something they DID NOT do would cause as much or more stress. What a thing to say as if they are trying to sell all of this to everyone.

• Like 1

I faer Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

They< will kill them and will make to look it like suicide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Thailand !!

Dont fear, they know how, they have practice in this !!!

I really don't get it They say " they may be feeling guilty of the murder so they are stressed out. This is a stupid uneducated remark

They are stressed out because they are in prison facing murder charges and face the death penalty. This would stress out anyone

I just do not understand why Thais make such uneducated ludicrous remarks.

Maybe they're not as educated as you would expect them to be?