Koh Samui prison chief fears Koh Tao murder suspects may commit suicide

webfact

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of a sudden clutchclark is worried about these 2 young men. Is he afraid that all the so called conspiracy theorists may be right.

I know they are trolls but I'm also waiting for JohnThailandJohn and Sichosteve to wade in with their RTP are the greatest rhetoric. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

no need to cremate them, they mysteriously burned to death in their cells after their friends smuggles a gallon can of gasoline and a box of matches into the prison. When questioned prison guards said we searched all the visitors but they must have hidden the can of gasoline up someones arse.

Wow, there's a surprise ! I never thought this steaming manure pile could get any higher.......... Also it would be very convenient if they wrote a full confession to the killings before they commit suicide......just to prove their guilt....... Is anyone watching what's going on here ? I'm ashamed that i've ended up living amongst the likes of these.......... Truly this has shown the whole world the depravity that Thailand is capable of.......... Be warned...... It might be our turn next........

Just another uneducated fool, spouting at the mouth, without any regard for the accused. If they are in his jail, they have to be guilty, me thinks. They are innocent as the day is long. And this guy has no business giving his useless opinion about the supposed weight of their guilt. Where is his dignity?

• Like 1

Quote : (... ) said Chanin Liangsuwan, chief of Koh Samui District Prison. "They may be feeling guilty for the crime they have done."

Right... and that's an official talking about suspects...

S.U.S.P.E.C.T.S. .... do officials here know the meaning of that word ? who could believe these guys will ever be treated as suspects here ? How can they hope for one second to have a fair trial ?

This whole business is sickening.

• Like 1

all of a sudden clutchclark is worried about these 2 young men. Is he afraid that all the so called conspiracy theorists may be right.

I know they are trolls but I'm also waiting for JohnThailandJohn and Sichosteve to wade in with their RTP are the greatest rhetoric. coffee1.gif

Hey mate, if you can't see what's going on here you might want to consider a trip to the opticians........

lildragon, have you not noticed that when any topic comes up that really casts doubt on the rtp's honesty, jtj, siconsteve, stuttering parrot and a few new ones who only joined thai visa a few days ago, including the undercover dectective that worked for the rtp, sorry can't remember his name cos as soon as he got a bit of stick he had to go on his next undercover mission to infiltrate the muppets, they all disappear. But just wait when the police make their next statement that gives them a glimmer of hope they will be trolling in droves.

• Like 1

well its out in the open now,it was on one of the main tv.channels this morning.

why why has the lawyers not apllied to the court for bail.

so they can be safe.

next we will have the police chief asking where did the ropes come from.

You can just see whats coming next,,, clear as crystal,,premeditated murder... oops sorry suicide whistling.gifwhistling.gif they must think the rest of the world are stupid

We are stupid,because we keep flocking here and you will see KT packed on NYE.When tourists vote with their feet and wallet is when you will see change.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Mr Prime Minister, why are you and your previous ignoring this problem on Koh Tao, you have a very , very serious problem on that island.

Are you happy that Koh Tao has become a centre of murder and rape?

SIR, TIME TO ACT in the name of HUMANITY.

What leads you to suggest that Ko Tao is any more a centre of un-natural deaths in Thailand than anywhere else in the country? There have been unsolved murders or unexplained deaths (the jumping out of hotel room window syndrome) of foreigners elsewhere in the Samui archipelago, in Pattaya, on Phi Phi, in Phuket, in Chiang Mai. The list is ever lengthening.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1411463212&section=12&typecate=06

I really don't get it They say " they may be feeling guilty of the murder so they are stressed out. This is a stupid uneducated remark

They are stressed out because they are in prison facing murder charges and face the death penalty. This would stress out anyone

I just do not understand why Thais make such uneducated ludicrous remarks.

This sounds like good way to save face for the lousy stitch up job they did. First of should be in separate cells under 24 hour guard if they end up dead the warden and those guarding them should face death penalty. Because I know thainess dead men tell no tales.

How many more stories like this are going to come crawling out of the woodwork?

I would be inclined to ask how many like this are firmly stuck in the woodwork and will never come out ?

• Like 1

This particular topic involves more transpired obvious injustices (like a slow motion train crash)

People realise its bad - outrageous -

But the very notion of day to day military Take over is the same-

You feel this case is raped?

The victims Pasty's?

Sure good.

While we die there in the most horrible circumstances and their BS is tolerated?

Where can you moral defend a position like this?

Its obvious the train is hitting the wall before the DNA shows a cover up.

We all have a moral obligation to demand more.

Starting here.

One poster said the comment (which gave rise to this thread ) might save the lives of the accused.

But i see it differently-

Its a cruel calculated tip off to us.

A final insult.

They know we damm well know.

And this is the ultimate insult and case closed

Edited by Fred Flinstone

Chanin Liangsuwan,chief of Koh Samui District Prison: "They may be feeling guilty for the crime they have done."

How sick is this statement ?

It depends entirely on whether they committed the crime or not.

One more sick statement

AHH SATISFACTION AND CONFIDENCE ... KNOWING ALL WILL END WELL ! Mai pen rai Krub !

post-222914-0-36934200-1412913358_thumb.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Does this actually say "I have instructed other INMATES to monitor the two Burmese men"???

I....

wow...

utterly speechless...

You shouldn't be. There are many trustees in the Thai prisons.

The point that he made the statement that he fears the Burmese might self harm and he is prepared to leave them in general population sends out another story.

Obviously depending on how you interrupt the message.....................wink.png