Lady Boys Rob Russian Man On Pattaya Beach Road

Rimmer

Lady Boys Rob Russian Man On Pattaya Beach Road

241.jpg

PATTAYA – October 9, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 03.30 am Pol.Capt.Thanasit Kaenleum-deputy inspector of Pattaya police station- was notified by volunteer police that they had caught 2 lady boys who had snatched a bag from a Russian tourist on Pattaya beach road. After notification the police officers rushed to inspect the crime scene.

At the scene some local people had caught 2 lady boys who were identified as Mr.Araya (Chompoo) Pasuk aged 25 and Mr.Pramuan (M) Thanawong aged 25 with 3,200 baht, and MR.KULIK GRIGORIY a 37 year old Russian was the victim.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/lady-boys-rob-russian-man-pattaya-beach-road/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-10-10

As this crime is so common do they have a template to write the news story?

Just fill in the blanks:

• Nationality of victim
  • Investigating officer
  • Location of crime
  • Stolen bag/necklaces/other
  • if other please state
  • Age and name of victim
  • Number of lady boys
  • Arrested/ran off
  • If caught age and names
Edited by Basil B
  • Like 2

Another success for Pattayas BIB......................thumbsup.gif

Actually, the report said it was Volunteer Police that nabbed the two Ladyboys.

The actual BIB were either sitting in their office drinking coffee or out fingering "fines" for not wearing a helmet at the corner of Tai and 2nd Road. That's before they "rushed" to the scene - I bet they finished their coffee first though.

What is surprising is how in the hell the Volunteer Police managed to chase the Ladyboys being weighed weighed down with their jackboots and 25 kilograms of attachments on their belts - and none of them are exactly pictures of athleticism in the first place.

I can only surmise the Ladyboys weren't too fast on their feet in their 6" heels. smile.png

• Like 1

Poor gays sad.png

Serious: Since the the BiB is not willing to resolve this problems with this gays on high heels, they should at least forbid to publish such news stories to protect the good image of Pattaya. We need more censorship.

Edited by alocacoc

Lovely hair they got......................

Also covers the ears, so nobody knows if they are ladyboyswhistling.gif

Costas, the ears? Leely? I usually check a little lower to see if they are ladyboys.

No, no, you are making a mistake.

Ahhhhhh,.............I have to keep educating people..........

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/757777-the-definitive-guide-to-a-perfect-marriage-in-thailand/

• Like 1

Why is this considered news?...this is routine Ladyboy business in the Pattaya/Jomtien area...walking about...or riding motorcycles...looking for victims...quite aggressive and a general nuisance...

• Like 1

Pattaya - Ladyboys - Quality tourists.

Disgusting.

Are you so clueless ? Ladyboys live here. They are NOT tourists.

I did not read Loles comment this way at all

Pattaya - disgusting

Ladyboys - disgusting

Quality tourists (sarcasm) - disgusting

but that it just how I interpreted his post.

Edited by utkb
  • Like 1

The daft Russian ought to be punished for being so stupid. Maybe he should bend over so the one in the tight red pants can see to him.

Mind you the Russian may enjoy it!

Edited by Zodiac
  • Like 1

The daft Russian ought to be punished for being so stupid. Maybe he should bend over so the one in the tight red pants can see to him.

Mind you the Russian may enjoy it!

You seem to be getting a bit too much pleasure out of this scenario.

Are you sure this is the right forum for you?

Another success for Pattayas BIB......................thumbsup.gif

Actually, the report said it was Volunteer Police that nabbed the two Ladyboys.

The actual BIB were either sitting in their office drinking coffee or out fingering "fines" for not wearing a helmet at the corner of Tai and 2nd Road. That's before they "rushed" to the scene - I bet they finished their coffee first though.

What is surprising is how in the hell the Volunteer Police managed to chase the Ladyboys being weighed weighed down with their jackboots and 25 kilograms of attachments on their belts - and none of them are exactly pictures of athleticism in the first place.

I can only surmise the Ladyboys weren't too fast on their feet in their 6" heels. smile.png

I am just glad someone was there to catch these thieves, perhaps we need a few local loonies dressing up as batman.

Stationing a patrol on Beach Rd nightly should not be beyond their resources.