Cheap Compact Laptop with Good Battery?

Trigger Point

Probably asking for too much here but has anyone seen a 12-14" laptop on sale with a decent battery (5 hours+) on sale for around 15,000-20,000 or less?

I just need a light laptop for when I'm working out of the house that can last 5 hours or so without a charge and is easy to cart around.

Mainly using Chrome and Word so nothing too fancy needed.

I'm not sure a Chromebook would suffice as I use Word a lot and don't really like Google Docs.

The Lenovo U430p looked perfect when I saw it advertised in IT City a while back, but they seem to have disappeared now or never been released?

Thanks

How will I know its been rebraned? What brand will it now be and what brand was it before?

Most laptops in the prize range if 15,000 to 20,000 in shops such as "Power City" will be of good quality and parts. So visit a Brand name Computer store and try out the laptops yourself and pick a Laptop and Brand that you would feel comfortable with.

Acer Aspire...

ditto - first trip we made without my old laptop (image ton of bricks) was with the wife's i3 Aspire. 64bit and does everything fine. Light and held a good charge. Little differant using the smaller screen but you get used to it soon enough. Can be had for around 12,000 and 13,000 now days a little more for the i5 but for what we do traveling I see no point in it.