90 day report

Quick question as I am confused

!) I have a retirement visa next due 90 day report is 30 October however this is not the issue.

2)I have just returned from a business trip got stamped until end of visa Aug 2015. and I am l once again leaving again in 2 weeks

Now This might sound stupid but I thought I would be given a 90 days report date on each entry....... so do I have to just count 90 days from entry date should I remain in the country ( As I can see this going horribly wrong without a date in the passport to remind me)

Nope, your friendly immigration officer at BKK Arrivals (or wherever) definitely won't put a stamp in your passport telling you when your next 90-day address report is due (assuming you'll still be in the country then). So you'll need to get your abacus out and do the necessary calculation yourself, I'm afraid.

You'll only be told when your next 90-day report is due when you actually get round to submitting one at your local immigration office.

Edited by OJAS

Thanks Well that's answered the question highly unlikely it will ever apply as I am unlikely to be here for 90 days in a stretch but at least I know now.

You can use an Excel worksheet. Enter a date in one cell formatted for dates and in another cell enter "=A1+90" (A1 being the cell for the date you first entered).

You have a couple of weeks before and one week after the exact 90 day date to report, so you do have some leeway to allow for errors in counting.