Thai Women: A raw deal?

geronimo

One can but only presume that Munger is in a failed relationship with Mrs.Palm and her five daughters and there no longer satisfaction in his self pleasuring romantic excursions into his romantic fantasy world.

Indeed one can but only presume that Munger is indeed the epitome of the lovelorn foreign chappy who fell for the stripper in the bar who then stripped him of that little which he had amassed from the local charity and thrift shops.

The fact he is called Munger speaks volumes.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One can but only presume that Munger is in a failed relationship with Mrs.Palm and her five daughters and there no longer satisfaction in his self pleasuring romantic excursions into his romantic fantasy world.

Indeed one can but only presume that Munger is indeed the epitome of the lovelorn foreign chappy who fell for the stripper in the bar who then stripped him of that little which he had amassed from the local charity and thrift shops.

Any chance that Munger is short for Mongrel ?

Just wondering.

Any chance that Munger is short for 'jealous troll who has been stitched up by a bar girl at sometime during his past'?

Seriously, who comes onto a board to slag off another board members wife and life partner.

This could only be someone who feels very safe hiding behind a keyboard because if he did that in front of her husband, his lights would be punched out.

Munger, until your ban comes along you are still free to post on here, so please post with a little bit of respect and a lot more common sense.

• Like 1

Just wondering.

Any chance that Munger is short for 'jealous troll who has been stitched up by a bar girl at sometime during his past'?

Seriously, who comes onto a board to slag off another board members wife and life partner.

This could only be someone who feels very safe hiding behind a keyboard because if he did that in front of her husband, his lights would be punched out.

Munger, until your ban comes along you are still free to post on here, so please post with a little bit of respect and a lot more common sense.

Every morning I sit on my throne and give birth to a munger. It's a fact ! ;)

You do know that most of the monks you see at the store are only ordained for a short period of time? ......most of these men become monks for a short period at least once during their lives. This often occurs at puberty but a man can re-enter the monastery for short periods at any time during his life. The government often encourages civil servants to spend several months in a monastery at some point during their career. Not only does this serve to strengthen ties between the monasteries and the lay communities, but it reinforces Buddhist teachings and values. http://asia.isp.msu.edu/wbwoa/southeast_asia/thailand/religion.htm

yeah I am aware of that. It still does not excuse people wandering around the shopping malls talking on cellphones while wearing monk robes and sporting a shaved head. these have always been older men that I have seen not young kids.

I have also seen the same thing at the temples here in chiang mai that my wife has gone to for meditation and blessings.

I still maintain that very few, if any of the monks in the city live the same type of life the forest monks you mention do. The forest monks, in my opinion are a very small minority of the entire monk population.

How many or what percent of monks are good monks? The real monks one only sees early in the morning. I know there are phony monks and I don't like them. I only give food to the monks in the morning and would never give cash except for house blessings and funerals and that kind of thing. I go to a Temple run by the Forest monks because I like the lunch served daily. I realize that is not very spiritual.

http://birken.ca/

neverdie, on 04 Nov 2014 - 10:04, said:
Chairman Of The Board, on 04 Nov 2014 - 07:08, said:
malt25, on 04 Nov 2014 - 06:54, said:
siampolee, on 04 Nov 2014 - 06:35, said:

Just wondering.

Every morning I sit on my throne and give birth to a munger. It's a fact ! wink.png

No neverdie, that would be a 'minger', as in 'it's minging' (smelly) blink.png

• Like 1

neverdie, on 04 Nov 2014 - 10:04, said:

Chairman Of The Board, on 04 Nov 2014 - 07:08, said:

malt25, on 04 Nov 2014 - 06:54, said:

siampolee, on 04 Nov 2014 - 06:35, said:

Just wondering.

Every morning I sit on my throne and give birth to a munger. It's a fact ! wink.png

No neverdie, that would be a 'minger', as in 'it's minging' (smelly) blink.png

Lol.

You are right, it normally stinks....just like our little mate ;)