Highly suspicious activity.

Seastallion

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was playin nude twister, got startled and ran off without his pants, hiding in he ling grass a short distance away. He returned later, when all seemed settled and found that Costas had cut the pants up and was using them as drip rags whilst milking the critter. Startled for a second time that evening, the poor man shot off again, this time not stopping to look back.....and was spotted leaving the block and entering the soi.

Clearly you have badgers in your soi and clearly Costas is trying to cover the evidence up by posting above.

Does anyone besides yourself or Costas of the rest of your little gang find this amusing or even remotely funny?

Mods: Posts like the one above are why Thai Visa is not even hardly worth reading anymore. If you open many of the threads, there are completely unrelated comments about milking, TGAU, blah blah blah....

I can tolerate it for a week or so, but seriously, it has gotten WAY out of hand. It one thisg to try and be funny and post something original. But to post the same thing over an over again is very childish.

• Like 2

I think he was playin nude twister, got startled and ran off without his pants, hiding in he ling grass a short distance away. He returned later, when all seemed settled and found that Costas had cut the pants up and was using them as drip rags whilst milking the critter. Startled for a second time that evening, the poor man shot off again, this time not stopping to look back.....and was spotted leaving the block and entering the soi.

Clearly you have badgers in your soi and clearly Costas is trying to cover the evidence up by posting above.

Does anyone besides yourself or Costas of the rest of your little gang find this amusing or even remotely funny?

Mods: Posts like the one above are why Thai Visa is not even hardly worth reading anymore. If you open many of the threads, there are completely unrelated comments about milking, TGAU, blah blah blah....

I can tolerate it for a week or so, but seriously, it has gotten WAY out of hand. It one thisg to try and be funny and post something original. But to post the same thing over an over again is very childish.

Please use block function.

• Like 2

What Is TGAU?

I have seen this before on the board but I don't understand.

What Is TGAU?

Sorry. Can't talk about it, it's off topic and 1baddd will really launch his handbag if we're not careful.

What Is TGAU?

I don't know and I don't care. It is a stupid acronym that several members have started to amuse themselves.

Have you been attacked by a badger?

What Is TGAU?

I don't know and I don't care. It is a stupid acronym that several members have started to amuse themselves.

But you used it yourself in your post, surely if you are quoting it you know what it means.

What Is TGAU?

Look Baddie, Fair point you raise earlier, you don't like it and I understand the issue you raised.

HOWEVER, how do you know it is stupid if you don't know what it is?

In any case, settle down, don't spit the dummy.

Do you need help with entering me into the BLOCK function, or would you prefer to moan and whine about something you don't understand?

FYI, I only mention badgers and TGAU's on days that end with a 'y'.

;)

What Is TGAU?

But you used it yourself in your post, surely if you are quoting it you know what it means.

Listen COTB,

I don't know who you are, or where you came from but please don't wind up Baddie on my account. The mans answered ur question, leave it at that.

feel free to PM me and I will explain to you what a TGAU is, if u really must know.

please don't wind my hate club up and don't derail the thread over my badgers comment.

consider yourself told now and run along.

I am sure you could also google TGAU. use ur imagination.

Baddie,

My apologies.

What Is TGAU?

Listen COTB,

I don't know who you are, or where you came from but please don't wind up Baddie on my account. The mans answered ur question, leave it at that.

feel free to PM me and I will explain to you what a TGAU is, if u really must know.

please don't wind my hate club up and don't derail the thread over my badgers comment.

consider yourself told now and run along.

I am sure you could also google TGAU. use ur imagination.

Baddie,

My apologies.

Sorry, I'm confused at it all and just wanted a better understanding.

If I have upset anyone it was not my intention and I offer my unreserved apology.

Have you been attacked by a badger?

Not yet but I have been attacked by a "Beaver".................... but thats a different story

To the OP, why don't you search the vacant land for said pants, body, whatever.

Do it in the day time, wear boots and carry a long stick (you may find the pants!).

Thought about it but don't really want to be the one that finds anything. Call me a coward, or call me sensible, I don't mind.

I guess the neighbours would find it odd, too, seeing me trudging around there, not to mention the rest of the Burmese who come to work every day....they would guess what I was doing.

I was about to recommend that Seastallion be reinterrogated because of holes in his story, when ND brought up the Datsun 180B. I had the SSS twin carb version back in 1980. Babe magnet - pulled the suburban Debbies like there was no tomorrow. I'd restore the beast if I could get my hands on one. Might need duct tape to,hold it together for a while, though. Good stuff that duct tape. Many uses. Many.

• Like 1

As a newcomer here, how can people be interested in this trivial drivel ?

Well think of it as your namesake. It's like pushing a rock up a hill watching it roll down the otherside and then pushing it back up again.

• Like 1

As a newcomer here, how can people be interested in this trivial drivel ?

Well think of it as your namesake. It's like pushing a rock up a hill watching it roll down the otherside and then pushing it back up again.

I think it is more akin to having the rock roll back over you, and some here persist in vying with the "great unwashed", as futile as Sysyphus.