Where Can I Buy-rent A Blood Pressure Monitor In Pattaya ?

how241

Hello, My 82 year old Mother will be coming to visit Pattaya for 3 weeks. She needs to check her blood pressure regularly. Her USA machine runs on 110 Volts. Does anyone know where I could buy or rent a lower priced blood pressure monitor. I was looking for a lower price model as she will only be using it for several weeks. Thanks for any info. Sorry for the typo in the topic heading.

Edited by how241

Are you sure her blood pressure monitor requires electric? I suspect it has an option for battery operation and just uses a DC converter to power from electric lines.

In no case would I trust a local cheap wrist unit. They are very hard to use, even for accurate models. And I know the units I have seen from China are not accurate at all.

• Like 1

Are you sure her blood pressure monitor requires electric? I suspect it has an option for battery operation and just uses a DC converter to power from electric lines.

In no case would I trust a local cheap wrist unit. They are very hard to use, even for accurate models. And I know the units I have seen from China are not accurate at all.

Thanks for that info...I will now have to check with my Mother and see if hers can run on batteries...If so, problem solved. Thanks again for your help.

I have an upper arm one. It can work with batteries but I prefer to use the power supply that came with it. It works fine (and seems to be more accurate than some of the ones they use in clinics). Easily available at any decent pharmacy but do check prices as they vary wildly for the same item.

Thanks to all posters for your help and info. My Mom's blood pressure has recently gotten much better and doctor has taken her off her medications. She thinks her monitor Does also have a battery option so I told her to bring it anyway so we can continue to watch the pressure. Thanks again.