Thai PM plays down British offer of help in beach murder probe

Lite Beer

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the British, although " observing" will insist on making the people who have not as yet submitted DNA, submit there DNA.

Insist?? Yeah observers can insist

jdinasia, what is your deal?

do you really think that Scotland Yard is sending over two idiots that are planning to kow tow to the Thai police?

if you think that, you need an examination of the facts, and a reality check

the Thai PM now has his international credibility on the line, and that credibility exists, only in Thailand

I hope the British, although " observing" will insist on making the people who have not as yet submitted DNA, submit there DNA.

Insist?? Yeah observers can insist

jdinasia, what is your deal?

do you really think that Scotland Yard is sending over two idiots that are planning to kow tow to the Thai police?

if you think that, you need an examination of the facts, and a reality check

the Thai PM now has his international credibility on the line, and that credibility exists, only in Thailand

Which 'facts'?

The UK police will be observers only. They have no standing to 'insist' on anything.

With a military coup in progress and a junta in control, one can be assured that a lot of spin is put on the news stories. Even though the Thai media proclaim that they are just observers, I am sure that there are many diplomatic expectations that have been agreed to between the two countries that we will never be privy to, and that the UK investigators role is very connected. You can see the media spin in the fabricated polls, high approval ratings, fight against corruption, and those 20 "questions" spoken of were likely 20 specific conditions.

I find it incredulous that there is anyone who believes for a second, that after the Thai Police Chief, who is also the Defense Minister, states publicly, in a very boasting manner, than no one, no how, will ever step foot on Thai soil and interfere in our police work,' and with our "perfect" investigation

and literally the same day, or at least within a 24 hour period,

Scotland Yard detectives are now on the case and WILL be in Thailand, to investigate the case,

not to observe,

not to get the run around,

to investigate the case

it couldn't be more clear, same as

when being summoned, is not being summoned

get a grip on reality,

the real perps are now scared, and will, make a mistake