Tennis Coach

Kruno

I just moved to Pattaya as job's requirements and looking for tennis coach (entry level). Online searching offered THB 1,300/hour course with Western Coach (one on one lesson, court included). This is somehow out of my budget for this.

Do you guys have any information of local trainer service supposed to be lower price ( 800 -> 1,300/hour court included). Or at best, 2 players + 1 coach 90 mins session for more exciting training.

Thank you in advance.

Yes, I happen to know two very good coaches below of this price level.

Unfortunately one of them is away for about one month and the other one might be booked out. I'll meet him on Sunday, will ask and let you know by PM.

Usually you can't book 90 minutes. Please think about two hours with two players and let me know then.

• Like 1

Try Fairtex Sports Club on North Pattaya Road - between Dolphin roundabout and Tesco Lotus.

They have a number of tennis courts (plus other sports) and local coaches can be booked.

Can't recall the rates but I believe they are reasonable.

• Like 1

Hi,

My husband's coach Seong Baek Jo is very good. He is a Korean, in the league, good English, precise and strict.

He changed several coaches in the past 4 years, and now he only plays with Jo.

Jo charges 600 baht /hour, one on one lesson. But am not sure how much is the price if he provides courts... or you can go to Fairtex for court..

Normally he comes to students' condo, which normally has a court ...

You can go to Facebook to contact him and get his handy number too.

• Like 1

Hi,

Jo's handy no. 0892501910. 0

This afternoon, he will come to North Point for coaching at 2:30PM. If you have time, can arrive at 3PM, watch a bit then talk with him for details. After this, he will go to Garden Cliff to coach a child.

PS: the tennis court of North Point is on the 6th floor of the garage building

Good Luck

Susan

• Like 1

Hi,

Jo's handy no. 0892501910. 0

This afternoon, he will come to North Point for coaching at 2:30PM. If you have time, can arrive at 3PM, watch a bit then talk with him for details. After this, he will go to Garden Cliff to coach a child.

PS: the tennis court of North Point is on the 6th floor of the garage building

Good Luck

Susan

Much appreciated for your kind help. Shall call him and let you know.

Not very relevant, but I think you're from Germany? The way to use word "handy" and Schweiger family name. I studied in Augsburg for 3 years (2004-2006).