Thai Police: Flaws in Koh Tao murder case now fixed

webfact

The UK will not do ANYTHING which would have any significant (meaning, more than cosmetic) until they can't avoid it. Most countries would act the same way, unfortunately - called "diplomacy". And that's what "everyone" counts on and continues with "business as usual" ... It would be a very pleasant surprise if proven wrong here... I really can't see that happening, coz it would be a very public and unpleasant exercise as the "behind closed doors" options get lesser and lesser...

We also have to be realistic !

It's said, 2young lifes , maybee 4 on the end will be gone,

but :: who goes for Koh tao ? and for what they go there ?

family holiday ? relax after received their PHD ?

or for what they go there ? we know all this stuff,

I guess most of us never used it and never would go to KT for this;

So why many of us expecting now UK should start some BIG fight with another country ?

Myanmar have to fight for their guys that they get a fair trial;

UK have to fight to get this Drug Mafia of KT down to protect their young citiciens from this in future !!

Maybe "just" because the victims are British?! Not good enough reason for the British authorities to get involved if the world media call the investigation "botched" or simply corrupted and all the Thai have to offer is "to walk the beach with the RTP"?

Someone asked for Sean... He was posting here until not too long ago: https://soundcloud.com/seanmcanna

The little #@$%% knows something and is a key witness if not accessory to murder or worse. I am dumbfounded that Scotland Yard hasn't caught and interrogated him yet.

Hannah's and David's parents should be all over him... But perhaps that is why this tart has cancelled his soundcloud account. Sean is the key!!!! He was there!!!!!!!

I fully agree Cat, I've posted on other threads saying find Sean and you solve this, he has answers or 1) he wouldn't be running scared or hiding and 2) people wouldn't want him dead!

Maybe Scotland Yard has interrogated him? Maybe he is in protective custody? Last report I heard he was in Italy with his gf or something like that but is there proof? On whose say so?

I'm not British, but I find it hard to believe the Brits are just sitting back doing nothing.....

• Like 1

How DARE they shave their heads and parade them like convicted criminals before even concluding any trial....

I was under the impression this was S.O.P

You are insinuating it is not ?

Stupid f..... head! GO

Not really a well thought out, responsible and relevant response to a tongue in cheek comment was it?

Sometimes when people think you are an idiot its best to shut the computer down than to type and remove all doubt.

• Like 1

How DARE they shave their heads and parade them like convicted criminals before even concluding any trial....

Stupid f..... head! GO HOME

Errrr..... Ok. Uncalled for, but ok. :)

One thing the UK team may of found on Hannah's face/body is spit (full of dna!). After a heinous crime of this nature, the perp/perps often spit on the victim to reiterate dominance!

Really? Is that your fantasy, or your experience?

Disgusting posting - Johm1thru10 you make me feel sick!! to think a poster on TV could have such FILTH posted on here - very offensive - ban him!! A REAL TOLL!!

John1thru10, very bad taste, i expect you will make an apology shortly !

Someone asked for Sean... He was posting here until not too long ago: https://soundcloud.com/seanmcanna

The little #@$%% knows something and is a key witness if not accessory to murder or worse. I am dumbfounded that Scotland Yard hasn't caught and interrogated him yet.

Hannah's and David's parents should be all over him... But perhaps that is why this tart has cancelled his soundcloud account. Sean is the key!!!! He was there!!!!!!!

I fully agree Cat, I've posted on other threads saying find Sean and you solve this, he has answers or 1) he wouldn't be running scared or hiding and 2) people wouldn't want him dead!

Maybe Scotland Yard has interrogated him? Maybe he is in protective custody? Last report I heard he was in Italy with his gf or something like that but is there proof? On whose say so?

I'm not British, but I find it hard to believe the Brits are just sitting back doing nothing.....

When Sean last spoke to CSI LA via his now deleted soundcloud account he mentioned he had been interviewed by the Sunday Mail, perhaps he got a good wad of cash to keep quiet until they publish this Sunday, lets wait and see

One thing the UK team may of found on Hannah's face/body is spit (full of dna!). After a heinous crime of this nature, the perp/perps often spit on the victim to reiterate dominance!

Really? Is that your fantasy, or your experience?

Disgusting posting - Johm1thru10 you make me feel sick!! to think a poster on TV could have such FILTH posted on here - very offensive - ban him!! A REAL TOLL!!

John1thru10, very bad taste, i expect you will make an apology shortly !

Dont hold your breath waiting, disappointment usually follows expectation.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This is just a theory and maybe another TV member can let me know if I assume wrongly, but assumption #1 is that the prosecutors of this case are likely more intelligent than the police involved gathering the evidence and putting together a story? yes?

So, let's say that while going over this huge document the prosecutors find bits where the story is weak or something just doesn't fit.....something that once inspected or viewed by the defendants side will hurt the prosecutors case?

Well, how do they get that document back to the police to "improve"? Well, they publicly hand it back saying it lacks substance and we all the while assume that the "substance" is factual evidence when in reality maybe they wanted to hand it back so they could have the police take something out rather than put something in?

Whose side are the prosecutors on anyways? I highly doubt they are above the rest of the lot here and are squeaky clean above the law sorts? Lawyers after all right?

"Whose side are the prosecutors on anyways?"

Trick question, right?

haha...good answer....

But after I laughed at your reply I thought to myself....sure, the prosecutors obviously on the side of the prosecution but in this case who will that be? I imagine it is a Criminal Case so that is who? The Crown vs. the Burmese suspects? Because surely it isn't the victims families versus the Burmese suspects? Would that even be possible in a Civil Case if there was something to gain from that financially?

Like in the infamous case of the RedBull heir running down a cop and still no trial date even set?? Well, when it does go to court, the Prosecutors on that case, which side will they be on?

I reckon, unless you are Thai (with money), getting a fair trial inside Thailand would be pretty near impossible.

Leave out the words pretty near and you have got it.

• Like 1

Was not intended to offend, but this is not the appropriate time or space to play casually with words... if you dont mean what you say, dont say it...

Was not intended to offend, but this is not the appropriate time or space to play casually with words... if you dont mean what you say, dont say it...

No i can imagine that stupid f...head GO home could be misconstrued as a constructive comment :)

Night night TomTom. :)

• Like 1

Some posters suggest that there is a translation error and it should be "complete", not fixed. Headline then reads:

Flaws in Koh Tao Murder Case now Complete

understand and appreciated what you say (correctly), but the "message" is still the same... and we got it...

Errrr..... Ok. Uncalled for, but ok. smile.png

No i can imagine that stupid f...head GO home could be misconstrued as a constructive comment smile.png

Night night TomTom. smile.png

np, :) our all nerves are, quite appropriately, a bit raw... ;)

1st hanna drugged

2nd brought her behind the rocks

3rd min 2 thais - try to rape her ( propably one of them are Nomsod, the other are VHM 2nd son, nephew - or what ever

4th David drops in, want help hanna, get attacked by one of the thais with this knife

5th the 2nd thai leaf hanna, take off the condom - he not errected yet, so no semen inside

6th they finish to kill or iimobilice David , drop him no or later in the sea

7th Sean meantime come in - or were in already before - he dont agree or is a not wanted wittness -

so he is also with the same weapon attacked ( wounds on Davids head and Seans arm seems from same weapon -

8th Sean suceeds to escape

9th David might be still somewhere on floor , but unconscious

10th Hanna is so much drugged, she not able to walk away

11th next shocking - this 2 Burma guys have heard something and have a look,

12th they" got from them the chance to rape hanna , without condom ,

13th after this 2 guys raped hanna , the Thais told them they will hand them over to police

if they will not leave Koh Tau or hide ,

14th Now, they are alone, drown David to the sea, and kill Hanna, even she were maybee also uncousious meantime,

as it seems no defence from her - she wwere killed by the haw, because they fear she could wittnesed next day;

15th they, the Thais did know to escape without footage on the CCTV camera

16th the Burma guys - or a 3rd went to a beachwotch - found the murder scene - and fleed the area - but were captured

by CCTV -

or someone of them remembered that he have lost before something on the rape and wanted to recover it,

17th Davids friend - went maybee later there to search for David as he not returned in the Bungalow -

but he wwre shocked - returned - and feared to be involved or just be later tortured as wittnes by police there,

as everyone there knows about drug, mafia, gangraping and police;

18th Only 1 donger wittnes were left: Sean - so they tried to kill him later, but he suceeded to escape, he still fear their warnings,

that thai mafia would find him everywhere, even in UK and Kill him,

Sean were living and working long time enough on AC bar, he did know , he real would be killed if he would talk;

19th Nomsod and the other Thai inform - his father VHM about the exident

20th Nomsod leave the Iland early morning

21th When the crime were uncovered,

The Big BOss Village Head man´instructed the Police very clearly, how police have to investigate,

that any crime have been done by this Burmese scape goats;

22th On all pictures you can see, the police were never left out a second by the eys and instructions from the village Head man;

23th All bribes have been handed over now,

so the case is " fixed " and clear to go to the prosecution !

Sorry my english , and i am not Sherloc H. but maybee CSI-Th can finalice my report;

That was good reading my man and your language was well understood. I agree wholeheartedly with your version or if not most of it. I certainly believe that Nomsod is the guilty party.

• Like 1

1st hanna drugged

2nd brought her behind the rocks

3rd min 2 thais - try to rape her ( propably one of them are Nomsod, the other are VHM 2nd son, nephew - or what ever

4th David drops in, want help hanna, get attacked by one of the thais with this knife

5th the 2nd thai leaf hanna, take off the condom - he not errected yet, so no semen inside

6th they finish to kill or iimobilice David , drop him no or later in the sea

7th Sean meantime come in - or were in already before - he dont agree or is a not wanted wittness -

so he is also with the same weapon attacked ( wounds on Davids head and Seans arm seems from same weapon -

8th Sean suceeds to escape

9th David might be still somewhere on floor , but unconscious

10th Hanna is so much drugged, she not able to walk away

11th next shocking - this 2 Burma guys have heard something and have a look,

12th they" got from them the chance to rape hanna , without condom ,

13th after this 2 guys raped hanna , the Thais told them they will hand them over to police

if they will not leave Koh Tau or hide ,

14th Now, they are alone, drown David to the sea, and kill Hanna, even she were maybee also uncousious meantime,

as it seems no defence from her - she wwere killed by the haw, because they fear she could wittnesed next day;

15th they, the Thais did know to escape without footage on the CCTV camera

16th the Burma guys - or a 3rd went to a beachwotch - found the murder scene - and fleed the area - but were captured

by CCTV -

or someone of them remembered that he have lost before something on the rape and wanted to recover it,

17th Davids friend - went maybee later there to search for David as he not returned in the Bungalow -

but he wwre shocked - returned - and feared to be involved or just be later tortured as wittnes by police there,

as everyone there knows about drug, mafia, gangraping and police;

18th Only 1 donger wittnes were left: Sean - so they tried to kill him later, but he suceeded to escape, he still fear their warnings,

that thai mafia would find him everywhere, even in UK and Kill him,

Sean were living and working long time enough on AC bar, he did know , he real would be killed if he would talk;

19th Nomsod and the other Thai inform - his father VHM about the exident

20th Nomsod leave the Iland early morning

21th When the crime were uncovered,

The Big BOss Village Head man´instructed the Police very clearly, how police have to investigate,

that any crime have been done by this Burmese scape goats;

22th On all pictures you can see, the police were never left out a second by the eys and instructions from the village Head man;

23th All bribes have been handed over now,

so the case is " fixed " and clear to go to the prosecution !

Sorry my english , and i am not Sherloc H. but maybee CSI-Th can finalice my report;

That was good reading my man and your language was well understood. I agree wholeheartedly with your version or if not most of it. I certainly believe that Nomsod is the guilty party.

There is no doubt in my mind and in the opinion of many others both here in Thailand and throughout the world, that the real perpetrators of this horrendous crime are being protected and the Thai authorities are party to this cover up. It is obvious to anyone with half a brain that these two Burmese lads have been stitched up to take the flak and I, for one, don't believe for one minute that they had anything to do with the murders.

This makes all the RTP involved in this case, together with the General, as guilty as the actual perpetrators themselves and heads should roll. There is, unfortunately, little chance of real justice being the outcome of this sham trial, but there's one thing that's for sure and that is that all these evil people will get their day of judgement; that is one inevitable event they will NOT be able to fix.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

that was rather easy to "fix", by simply ordering foreigners not to meddle in internal affairs...

And who can blame them?

After all, it is there country!

I don't like it when people meddle into my affairs either.

Do You?

that was rather easy to "fix", by simply ordering foreigners not to meddle in internal affairs...

And who can blame them?

After all, it is there country!

I don't like it when people meddle into my affairs either.

Do You?

But its not just their affair now is it ? both victims and accused who may suffer the same end result are other business.

Especially when Thailand isnt handling any of it properly.

Damn right id meddle and not blame another for doing so if I had done an appalling a job as Thailand has. Damn id even apologise and help all i could to rectify things.

Then again thats called taking responsibility and putting things right.

That not something Thailand is capable of and why it'll remain backwards and even possibly more so in years to come.

Edited by englishoak