Does your Thai wife know how much money you have?

Gecko123

I tell my gf I am ok back home that is that and no more just money to live ok in thailand and I not like to get married it cost to much when you sprat have had it happen 2 times before back home so now like it not married can walk away when I like so not tell her to much .

The discussion was about disclosure not 50% shares.

What I didn't disclose, she got ZERO percent of.

Anyway, you've never had a wife, or children, or any kind of real relationship, what do you know?

You and I have jousted over this nonsense on more than one occasion, AOA and now, as before, I still think that bolting yourself to a woman in the prime years of your life is a daft thing to do and has more to do with conforming to societal expectations than with anything else although those who went that way and divorced subsequently hold it up as some kind of rite of passage that only a REAL man can endure. What drivel. Why go through when you can go around?

If you want to bitch then, instead of whinging about disclosure and/or the 50% she chiseled off, maybe you should slate yourself for not having had the foresight to flip "conformity" the bird when you were younger.

And in case anyone has missed the point, a previous poster lost heavily as a result of divorce and despite the passage of time, has never recovered emotionally.

Hmmmmm,

Does anyone who has lost children (by death or divorce) ever recover emotionally?

Depends.

If the hard-done-by parent was a total douche and his/her kids were old enough to KNOW it, who the hell can he/she blame but themselves?

• Like 1

If you have to ask then there is doubt in your mind. Basic rule, never let anyone know you are worth more dead than alive or they may choose to "cash you in".

"Need to know" basis is best in my book.

That's a bit sad Charlie.

I've stopped supporting my kids, so I am worth more dead than alive to them, and common sense will tell them what I'm worth.

My wife knows every aspect of my finances. She's the main daily bread winner, but I am asset-rich (subjective term), I am certainly worth more dead than alive.

But in both cases, I am loved and valued as a person more than for money, so neither my kids nor my wife would ever dream of having me "offed". Quite the opposite actually...they would forsake it all to keep me alive.

• Like 1