Koh Tao murders: Father swears his son is innocent

webfact

Well there are hundreds of protesters marching to Downing Street today.

When people are protesting in the streets, then it shows the general feeling in the UK.

More fuel for the press.... I wonder how Prayuth would take it knowing that there are protests on the streets because of Thai police corruption, and probably military government corruption to boot.

How does he think that reflects on Thailand on the world stage??

Basically.... You have been found out. This time it is NOT going to go away.

He probably wishes he could deal with any protests in London the same way the army dealt with the red shirts.

Still, he'll be back in Thailand soon surrounded by his grovelling minions so any injured pride he suffers will soon be forgotten as he prepares to take a leading role in his up coming movies about his wonderful ' teachings '.

One thing that is not going to happen any time soon is justice for the two murdered victims or scapegoat suspects.

• Like 1

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is not one parent in the world that can say what a son or daughter or any child or any person is capable of doing or not,So Why do they write this bullshit.

Doc the good general said no Thai person could do it. He was speaking for 60 odd million people.

Yet here you are saying no one can talk for their own children.

A rather retarded point of view you have.

I thought it was the policeman in charge of the case who said that, not General Prayud, I remember Prayud saying every country had good and bad people.

The Thai Government can thank it's lucky stars that the British PM is a weak and spineless fool who employs Ambassadors of the same make-up. If I were the PM I would have made a phone call within hours of the murder advising Thailand that Scotland Yard was on it's way to jointly investigate the crime - it wouldn't have been a request!

How can you people be so naive?

And prey tell what happens if the 366 000+ Thai Defense Forces decide they don't like the way the British have behaved?

Can the 177 000 British Armed Forces do anything.

That is how war starts.

As I posted earlier it's called diplomacy...

Well if the dirty rich family's son is truly the murderous SOB in this case then, regardless of the outcome of the current criminal case, they can be the subject of a wrongful death civil suit under Thai Civil Code statutes.

No use filing a civil suit against someone who is not in a position to be 'bound to make compensation' for a wrongful act.

Oh yes and that would stick wouldnt it? How naive of you!!! If they make murder evidence disapear do you really think there would be any point in a civil case?

maybe if this father was able to "offer" the police millions of baht to prove his son was innocent like was done by the local father did it might help but seeing he is a poor burmese he has no hope.

You do not need martial arts, nor be strong, to hit somebody over the head with a Hoe, when they are not expecting it. That pretty much would disable anyone.

I have often received an unexpected blow...from the back, or when not looking. It is actually the guy who is willing to make the initial attack that will prevail. Westerners tend to be loud...and normally try to intimidate, before making the first strike. I also try to avoid a fight, fearing the consequences (I am quite uncontrollable when riled up). Perhaps the victim was not prepared, or slightly incapacitated. More than likely, he did not understand the imminent threat.

According to the RTP, the (original) victims were having sex on the beach when the accused approached them (there was no cover they could have used for a furtive approach). I find it quite likely that John or Hannah would have noticed. I also believe most people would (having noticed) have been somewhat interested in the Burmese guys further actions, especially when one picked up a hoe.

erm who is John?

Has anyone seen any suggestion anywhere that either of the two accused is some kind of martial arts expert capable (as the RTP claims) of single handedly killing a much bigger and stronger opponent without suffering any injury himself?

HUH?

Hit by a massive blow to the head In a blitz attack and there is no fighting back.

You really believe the Myanmar men did that? REALLY?????? Then what about the 12 stab marks on david millers face neck and shoulders from a push dagger?

Well if the dirty rich family's son is truly the murderous SOB in this case then, regardless of the outcome of the current criminal case, they can be the subject of a wrongful death civil suit under Thai Civil Code statutes.

No use filing a civil suit against someone who is not in a position to be 'bound to make compensation' for a wrongful act.

Oh yes and that would stick wouldnt it? How naive of you!!! If they make murder evidence disapear do you really think there would be any point in a civil case?

Yes.

You do not need martial arts, nor be strong, to hit somebody over the head with a Hoe, when they are not expecting it. That pretty much would disable anyone.

I have often received an unexpected blow...from the back, or when not looking. It is actually the guy who is willing to make the initial attack that will prevail. Westerners tend to be loud...and normally try to intimidate, before making the first strike. I also try to avoid a fight, fearing the consequences (I am quite uncontrollable when riled up). Perhaps the victim was not prepared, or slightly incapacitated. More than likely, he did not understand the imminent threat.

According to the RTP, the (original) victims were having sex on the beach when the accused approached them (there was no cover they could have used for a furtive approach). I find it quite likely that John or Hannah would have noticed. I also believe most people would (having noticed) have been somewhat interested in the Burmese guys further actions, especially when one picked up a hoe.

erm who is John?

He's sayin a Jhon picked up a hoe...wrong forum?!?!

erm who is John?

Incoherent. He's saying a John picked up a hoe....wrong forum?!?!

The Thai Government can thank it's lucky stars that the British PM is a weak and spineless fool who employs Ambassadors of the same make-up. If I were the PM I would have made a phone call within hours of the murder advising Thailand that Scotland Yard was on it's way to jointly investigate the crime - it wouldn't have been a request!

And prey tell what happens if the 366 000+ Thai Defense Forces decide they don't like the way the British have behaved?

That is how war starts.

The 366,000 thai forces would get shot down in flames by half of the 177,000 british forces. When was the last war Thailand fought? Never.

That is how war starts.

Those 366k wouldn't ever ever get a sniff of the UK coast! The whole lot would be annihilated if they were so stupid to declare war on the UK! Do you understand the capabilities of the UK armed forces? It's all about tech, not numbers nowadays!

That is how war starts.

Those 366k wouldn't ever ever get a sniff of the UK coast! The whole lot would be annihilated if they were so stupid to declare war on the UK! Do you understand the capabilities of the UK armed forces? It's all about tech, not numbers nowadays!

In reality they wouldnt stand up against even the tough, hardened Cambodian troops in a ground war- they are trained with discipline and they're mean. It'd be the bad news bears join the army!

Edited by gemini81

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

That is how war starts.

The 366,000 thai forces would get shot down in flames by half of the 177,000 british forces. When was the last war Thailand fought? Never.

Uhm I think they fought a war in Ayutthaya some time ago when the Burmese invaded, as I recall the Thai side lost that one.

War does not determine who is Right...only who is left...~Bertrand Russell.

• Like 1

That is how war starts.

Enough of this war stuff you guys, get a brain. We must go about this as civilized people and not join the other side's mind set.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

One dirty, rich family protecting it's son's murderous acts & in effect teaching their son that murder is ok is destroying a perfectly good & morally intact family.

And your proof to this statement is what?

go back to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

When people are protesting in the streets, then it shows the general feeling in the UK.

More fuel for the press.... I wonder how Prayuth would take it knowing that there are protests on the streets because of Thai police corruption, and probably military government corruption to boot.

Oh you poms are soooo important!!coffee1.gif

In your dreams!

I take you are Australian? Many Thai people happen to agree with them - the sick thing about yor little comment is that If the victims were Australian the "POMS" would be just as outraged as they are now - youre nothing but a TROLL!!!

• Like 2

He probably couldn't give a toss as long as it is not seen on Thai TV, and there is as much chance of that happening as there is a matching protest at Government house in BKK happening, and we all know why that will not happen either , dont we ?

• Like 1

There is not one parent in the world that can say what a son or daughter or any child or any person is capable of doing or not,So Why do they write this bullshit.

Doc the good general said no Thai person could do it. He was speaking for 60 odd million people.

Yet here you are saying no one can talk for their own children.

A rather retarded point of view you have.

Actually the police chief at the scene on 16th September said "no Thai could do it - I personally know of Thais who would do it to the real murderers"!!

One dirty, rich family protecting it's son's murderous acts & in effect teaching their son that murder is ok is destroying a perfectly good & morally intact family.

It is possible that the son may be innocent, but the vast majority of people anywhere have the attitude that because a person is his/her mother, brother, uncle, etc etc etc, they must be right and the other person must be wrong. In my opinion, it is the wrong attitude to have.

I don't know who John is but it's already been pretty much proven that David & Hannah never had sex together

• Like 1

Has anyone seen any suggestion anywhere that either of the two accused is some kind of martial arts expert capable (as the RTP claims) of single handedly killing a much bigger and stronger opponent without suffering any injury himself?

HUH?

Hit by a massive blow to the head In a blitz attack and there is no fighting back.

You really believe the Myanmar men did that? REALLY?????? Then what about the 12 stab marks on david millers face neck and shoulders from a push dagger?

Wounds.. Defense has the opportunity to suggest they are from a knife. (they likely are not from a knife)

Check out the new post on facebook from the Thai Community!

There is a new suspect who is employee of AC bar Nomsot and his uncle and seen with the victims.

He is of interest because

1.this man was one of the footballers who went to party at the AC bar which is the same night Hannah and David got murdered.

2.he had left Ko Tao immediately and came back after the Burmese men were arrested.

2. Has stingray tail ring that can inflict and seems to match the wounds suffered by David Miller, and Hannah Witheridge .. Pictures on CSI LA

3.This ring is seen in pictures on his left side hand... the wounds are mostly on Davids right side and suggest a series of left hand punches.

4. this man is of a size and build that may be able to overpower David.

4. This man was accused of trying to rape Supannee Deighton two years ago and escaped him by jumping from a balcony.. you can read her story

and see wounds she suffered .

Burmese workers on the island are also starting to speak up and say they saw The headman's son on the island drinking till 12am with Sean the night of the murders..

Im not saying this person did it or if what others say is true but it is worth looking at and forming your own opinion.

The police should be investigating all these leads there is picture evidence and in some areas expert testimony.. If the police were not covering up for someone they would be questioning and investigating all these leads.

Looks like the citizens are doing there job for them..

interesting but one point is wrong. this "suspect" wears the ring on his right hand not left hand. otherwise some good points.

Actually the pictures show it worn on both hands

"...single handedly killing..."

There were two of them, with a heavy weapon.

And it's doubtful that the killers and the victims stood opposite each other, readying themselves, waiting for a referee to ask them, "Are you ready? Are you ready? Let's get it on." The chances are the killers took the victims by surprise, don't you think?

after watching that video, how could anyone remotely think that the two Burmese boys did this?

Regarding the remark this is how wars start, i wouldnt have any worries about british soldiers being outnumbered

not unless the ratio reached about 20-1 in the Thai favour

He probably couldn't give a toss as long as it is not seen on Thai TV, and there is as much chance of that happening as there is a matching protest at Government house in BKK happening, and we all know why that will not happen either , dont we ?
It was a news item on Channel 7, the 2nd most popular channel, this morning, English newspapers' headlines, the petition, the planned march and one of the mums saying she thought tbe supects were scapegoats.
  • Like 1

"...single handedly killing..."

There were two of them, with a heavy weapon.

And it's doubtful that the killers and the victims stood opposite each other, readying themselves, waiting for a referee to ask them, "Are you ready? Are you ready? Let's get it on." The chances are the killers took the victims by surprise, don't you think?

The RTP claim that the Burmese boys took on one victim each. (It is unclear whether they were sharing the hoe, claimed murder weapon that did not contain the victims' blood). I am trying to figure out how they would have sneaked up on the victims on an open beach, even at night. The visibility was allegedly sufficient to rouse the accused into a sexual frenzy.

On another interesting question: the hoe (a weapon of opportunity) was said to contain blood, but not the victims' blood. I wonder whose blood was on the how and who was wielding it.