What's on tap for YOU this weekend?

carib102

We're off to Hua Hin. A stop at Black Mountain water park first for some fun in the (hopefully) sun and then off to a rented house to relax by the pool while my wife and her 10 friends cook an amazing array of food. Rum and coke is packed and I'm looking forward to a very relaxing and enjoyable weekend. Far different from what I would be doing in NE U.S. if I was still there. Amazing Thailand indeed.

We're off to Pai...taking our two visiting young gals to tour around the area for pic's and fun.....there's a natural stream waterfall/pool they can splash around in all they want.....we'll be staying in a small traditional Thai house/hut with the sliding slat windows/vents and with one full wall that turns into an open air porch......we'll play in the hot springs - feed the elephants and see the Bridge on the River Pai + the local stuff/food and such....if they want to tour for the day to see some of the other sights they can - I've done it more than a few times and will laze around if they do.....

Should be a fun time.....

• Like 1

On tap for me this weekend is this little beauty.....

My new toy. It has 3 different kegged beers on those 3 taps, served ice cold at minus 3 degrees.thumbsup.gif

Half ya' bloody luck, mate!

Nice set up!

What beers have you got?

Thanks mate.

I have a micro brewery up the road from me in Australia with over 150 different types of beers and ciders. Here's the link..

http://www.ubrewit.com.au/

Currently I have an ale, and 2 lagers. Very tasty stuff.

• Like 1

Where is that? It looks like a great attraction for kids and with a 4 y/o who is currently off from school I would love to take her there next week.

It's next to Bearing BTS station.

Can read all about it here- http://www.harbin-icewonderland.com/index.php?〈=eng

I'll report back and let you know if it's any good. Imagine it's like a big version of the Snow Town thing at Dream World

• Like 1

My new toy. It has 3 different kegged beers on those 3 taps, served ice cold at minus 3 degrees.thumbsup.gif

Nice set up!

What beers have you got?

Thanks mate.

I have a micro brewery up the road from me in Australia with over 150 different types of beers and ciders. Here's the link..

Damn, damn, and double damn!

I was hoping you were in Thailand and had found a magic source.

Oh well...

Have one for me.

• Like 2

Wouldn't -3 make it into an ice block ?

Just wondering.

Cheers..... Mal.

@dotpoom - Is that the Cartoon Network Amazone? Last I checked they were still in beta mode or whatever, and only allowing annual pass holders entrance. Oh wait, I just checked the website and see they are open since the 3rd.
Stop back here to let us know how everything at that water park looks...we wanted to take the daughter there last month when we went to Pattaya, but the park wasn't open to the public yet.

Wouldn't -3 make it into an ice block ?

Just wondering.

Cheers..... Mal.

No. Beer in a bottle would freeze, but not in a keg.

I suppose if it were left for long enough it would.

The fridge is actually set at minus 4. Early mornings it sits at that temp, during the day minus 3.

Just finished work now, grabbed a nice handle out of the other freezer, poured one and it's perfect.

Nice set up!

What beers have you got?

Thanks mate.

Damn, damn, and double damn!

I was hoping you were in Thailand and had found a magic source.

Oh well...

Have one for me.

Plus One - I was getting excited thinking there was a Home Vendor somewhere in Bangkok ot Pattaya that either rented equipment, or sold it + deliver 'home sized kegs' I met a met a German in Saigon that just opened a Micro Brewery - trying to talk him into expanding into the Home units - I like to split my time between Vietnam and Thailand, its not that I don't like the bars, its sometimes I only like myself, and a maybe few friends from time to time thumbsup.gifwhistling.gif