Tonne of dog meat seized in Sakhon Nakhon

Lite Beer

It's only taboo because they are pets.

In India cows are pets and are cherished and never eaten.

When it's faceless were ok with eating it.

Why is it illegal exactly?

Sent from my LG-D858

He didn't have a licence

Same as house meat in the UK...

It had been illegally used as a substitute meat in ready meals for years and nobody knew, but what a fuss when it came to light.

Same with zoos that cut up dead animals and feed them to the carnivorous.

Seems nobody gives an "F" about animals bread on a farm destined to be slaughtered, but do a useful service by getting rid of few wild soi dogs, and it is so wrong.crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

• Like 1

So, the army and police actually raided a butcher's shop specializing in dog meat.

Perhaps he should start selling hot dogs?

No pictures of the slaughterhouse. I wonder where the suppliers were killing the dogs?

I don`t want to see pictures of a dog slaughterhouse and I don`t want to know how and where the suppliers were killing the dogs.

Those who are dog lovers, including myself, are horrified as to what`s happening to man`s best friend all over south east Asia. This is a cruel and disgusting practice, evil beyond belief.

I would rather see a trade in HUMAN CARCASSES because humans are the most despicable creatures on this planet.

Dogs wag their tails and always love you even when an owner is cruel.

Is it LEGAL to sell dog meat or slaughter dogs in Thailand? So much for BUDDHISM and their loving respectful ways. HYPOCRYTES the lot of them

okay right, you obviously haven't walked or cycled anywhere in Thailand

packs of dogs bark chase snarl and try to bite, when your just passing.

go ask a hospital how many mocy accidents are caused by roaming packs?

have you seen the condition of some of the dogs roaming, pure cruelty to not put them down they are in serious pain

people like you make me sick as you prefer animals welfare to human but would never lift a finger to help either.

talk about despicable hypocrites

• Like 2

House owner Sombun Thongkrub said he did not kill the dogs, but bought dog carcasses from sellers,

And how long have those carcasses been lying around in the hot sun until delivered? Death by car hitting them, by some desease or just plain old age?

A Mr MOCK-DOUGH'GNALED who has a farm and meat rendering business when pattied down to comment, said off the record

'BURGER ALL'

He asked for a lorryload of onions ketchup and coles law be taken into consideration and said Mr Bun the Baker was due

So, the army and police actually raided a butcher's shop specializing in dog meat.

No pictures of the slaughterhouse. I wonder where the suppliers were killing the dogs?

I don`t want to see pictures of a dog slaughterhouse and I don`t want to know how and where the suppliers were killing the dogs.

Those who are dog lovers, including myself, are horrified as to what`s happening to man`s best friend all over south east Asia. This is a cruel and disgusting practice, evil beyond belief.

There are a billion cow-lovers in India who are horrified that people eat beef. Different cultures. I don't put my value system on others. If I find their culture offensive, I stay away.

11 COUNTRIES WHICH STILL EAT DOG MEAT (WARNING: one graphic photo)

https://www.facebook.com/notes/jelena-paunović/11-countries-which-still-eat-dog-meat/10151059019076930

Some peoples stolen pets in amongst that lot no doubt.

Depends on what you describe as a pet, some soi dog you lay claim to but leave on the street or the dog you look after and keep in the house or back garden, there is no need to to go robbing dogs out of peoples back gardens, to many easy picking running wild up every sio.

I think this guy was doing a public service.

Perhaps getting rid of people who have less empathy for their fellow humans would be of more benefit than getting rid of dogs, who for the most part only want to please humans, whether they are their pets or not. You might think your statement was cute and witty, but it is a statement of those whose breeding is more suspect than that of a soi dog.

http://www.today.com/id/7791682/ns/msnbc/t/stray-dog-saves-abandoned-baby/#.VEHNLWeSxpY

I'm very concerned about people who put the value of a soi dog's life above that of a hungry human. You pontificate about the evils of the dog meat trade while glibly stating you think 'getting rid of people' is a good idea. Hypocritical, much?

• Like 2

I would rather see a trade in HUMAN CARCASSES because humans are the most despicable creatures on this planet.

Is it LEGAL to sell dog meat or slaughter dogs in Thailand? So much for BUDDHISM and their loving respectful ways. HYPOCRYTES the lot of them

have you seen the condition of some of the dogs roaming, pure cruelty to not put them down they are in serious pain

people like you make me sick as you prefer animals welfare to human but would never lift a finger to help either.

You have shown yourself to be as ignorant as anyone can be. As rude as anyone can be. YOU KNOW NOTHING about me nor what i do. Sir I am a Doctor and have helped MANY MANY Thai and foreigners WITH NO MONEY at my expense whilst here over 3 years. I have provided my time free in many hospitals education on better treatments for CANCER and HIV patients. I continue to do so and MY INVOLVEMENT not the bloody Thai Doctors, has DIRECTLY saved about thirty lives of people who would have otherwise died. They now live healthy lives with better prospects. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??????

I have helkped many orphans and continue to provided financial assistance to many people in several countries. My donations would amount to a staggering fortune for many WESTERN well off people.

So how can you make these false accusations knowiojng NOTHING about me? Your are so vile and the type of person I described earlier.

Killing and using SOI DOGS as an acceptable form of being rid of noisy barking dogs is really ignorant and why I feel many people should have COMPULSORY EUTHANASIA. Would you like to be my first patient?

Depends on what you describe as a pet, some soi dog you lay claim to but leave on the street or the dog you look after and keep in the house or back garden, there is no need to to go robbing dogs out of peoples back gardens, to many easy picking running wild up every sio.

Perhaps getting rid of people who have less empathy for their fellow humans would be of more benefit than getting rid of dogs, who for the most part only want to please humans, whether they are their pets or not. You might think your statement was cute and witty, but it is a statement of those whose breeding is more suspect than that of a soi dog.

http://www.today.com/id/7791682/ns/msnbc/t/stray-dog-saves-abandoned-baby/#.VEHNLWeSxpY

I'm very concerned about people who put the value of a soi dog's life above that of a hungry human. You pontificate about the evils of the dog meat trade while glibly stating you think 'getting rid of people' is a good idea. Hypocritical, much?

Look at the evils people wreak on this planet? Do not say to me that we should not be reducing some of them. Look at Africa? Over the last 50 years the population has increased proportionate to direct foreign aid. LOOK UP THE UN statistics so do not ask me to do that for you. You can search as I had.

While I congratulate the stray dog mentioned in your linked article for saving the newborn baby I do not find it sufficient evidence that we humans have to live side by side with what can be and often are dangerous animals. Should we have to tolerate stray dogs just so they can save an occasional abandoned human child. Wouldn't it be better to have other resources in place to ensure the baby was not abandoned in the first place. Many people are injured or killed each year by stray dogs.

http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/stray-dogs-kill-3-year-old-15185

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/27333-dog-kills-baby-mauls-granny/

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/748157-pit-bulls-attack-almost-kills-a-woman/

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/638663-koh-hang-wild-dogs-attacking-people/

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/430873-dog-attacks-seriously-injures-four-year-old-in-australia/

I agree 100% with Basil B.

P.S. I don't hate dogs I just love humans more. If my own dog ever came to the point of harming a human I would not hesitate in giving it the death penalty.

You have shown yourself to be as ignorant as anyone can be. As rude as anyone can be. YOU KNOW NOTHING about me nor what i do. Sir I am a Doctor and have helped MANY MANY Thai and foreigners WITH NO MONEY at my expense whilst here over 3 years. I have provided my time free in many hospitals education on better treatments for CANCER and HIV patients. I continue to do so and MY INVOLVEMENT not the bloody Thai Doctors, has DIRECTLY saved about thirty lives of people who would have otherwise died. They now live healthy lives with better prospects. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??????

I have helkped many orphans and continue to provided financial assistance to many people in several countries. My donations would amount to a staggering fortune for many WESTERN well off people.

So how can you make these false accusations knowiojng NOTHING about me? Your are so vile and the type of person I described earlier.

Killing and using SOI DOGS as an acceptable form of being rid of noisy barking dogs is really ignorant and why I feel many people should have COMPULSORY EUTHANASIA. Would you like to be my first patient?

His profile below and notice the threat he made to me above. Isnt it funny my posts received likes, his have only drawn rebuttals.

Bloody Grumpy disillusioned old bastard

Business man (and other professions not all listed here as this is not a life story) owing Medical Clinics and employing lots of lazy people who want too much money stiopping me retiring even richer more early than death.

Very opinionated because I worked with Government agencies in the past and life is just one big wheel and we are all going round and round as the little cogs. Been around long enough to see same shit different people another day.

oh cry cry sob sob. Get a life.
  • Like 1