Thailand agrees to British police help over murders

Lite Beer

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't get it..... I thought the investigation was "perfect" ! No? Not quite so perfect??

God help the poor British detectives who get to come out here. I'm sure that the red-tape won't tie them up, weigh them down and make them wish they'd never bothered. But at least it's something. Isn't it??

Edited by SICA
  • Like 1

Mind you..... There is still this difference of opinion between Prayuth and Somyat, because The Nation is spinning the opposite story.

Foreign investigators barred from Thailand: police chief

"No matter what laws are taken into account, be it Britain's laws or those of other countries, foreign investigators cannot take part in cases that take place in Thailand as this would violate the Kingdom's sovereignty," the police chief insisted.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/webmobile/national/Foreign-investigators-barred-from-Thailand-police--30245741.html

So Prayuth is saying Yes, and his mate is saying no..... Are they still connected on LINE or what?

Unless Prayuth has been stupidly trusting Somyat all this time and the latter obviously knowing a bit more of what is actually going on.

• Like 1

OH YEAA

This is what we wanted all along, objective reached.

BIG thanks to everyone who made a fuss and helped get the word out.

For once its one up to the good guys. clap2.gif

No,
The only legitimate purpose would be the discovery of a different truth than the official.
- 2 Burmese DNA matches that found in the body of the victim ... or not.
Everything else is just chatter sterile notte that both were probably scrambling to confess.
And if the results correspond to the facts, the Thais will proclaim our illegitimate suspicion and consider a little more than our comments and views are worthless. That is the real issue now.
For me, I do not see how could have prevented the police to conduct these simplistic audits, and if the Thais give agreement that they are sure of their conclusions.

That is the first time I have EVER seen David get his balls out.

I would imagine he dropped a few hints about how much pressure he was getting from the public and media, so you better play ball with me.... so to speak.

I don't know just how cooperative the RTP are actually going to be.... But one thing is for sure.... Somyat must be crapping his pants if he knows there has been a cover up.

Cameron Has BALLS ?? Really not sure i believe you whistling.gif

• Like 2