Manchester City

mrbojangles

^Depends how fit Aguero is; he's just coming back from injury. Normally I'm sure he'd always start Jesus; he thinks he fits better. But we need goals and Aguero is the better goalscorer.

The biggest question is who he'll select to play with Walker in defence as those picked in the 3 games with Liverpool haven't been convincing.

7 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

3-0 City hopefully with extra time and penalties. (More drinking time) :w00t:

Salah to hit a screamer to win it as KDB hangs his head in shame from firing over the bar.

Oh yes! :clap2:

Ooh Christ no ?

26 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Pizza is on the go....beer has started....taxi at half 7 to the pub....oh yes this one will be unmissable! :post-4641-1156694572:

I’m sat in Male, no booze!!!!! At least it’s on the telly in my hotel. 

Enjoy mate! 

• Haha 1

I really fancy salah to unleash tonight and announce himself as the man for the big occasion.  Salah made a name for himself whilst at basel by scoring in the CL games. A hatrick with a first half double should settle the nerves.

7 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I really fancy salah to unleash tonight and announce himself as the man for the big occasion.  Salah made a name for himself whilst at basel by scoring in the CL games. A hatrick with a first half double should settle the nerves.

Have you sen their team?

Congrats to Liverpool who I think pretty much took every chance in the two legs. Over in the first half at Anfield but should have been interesting if City had not had the 2nd wrongly disallowed.

We now officially have City's first blip of the season. Spurs must be fancying it.

Otamendi f@$$#/$###$!!!t

Ref f//_&$$$$/^&&t

• Like 1

City lost and let in 8 goals in 3 games in a row.  I think that has never happened with Pep before as manager . 

Edited by balo

15 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Well allow me to retort! 

You are talking about a team, playing at home, nothing to lose, and that have proven they can batter anyone in a matter of minutes.

They were one of favourites to win the whole thing a week ago, they are record breaking EPL champions, with apparently a genius at the helm. 

Anyonw would think we are travelling to Stoke with that talk. 

All that accepted but i was actually only contesting your suggestion that City have a "massive" chance.  Way too much hyperbole for a team that was most definitely up against it.

• Like 1

I have to feel for City here because whilst Liverpool deserved to go through on the basis of both games the disallowed goal was most definitely not offside and could/would have changed the course of the game.  Liverpool were looking very uneasy.

3 minutes ago, carmine said:

I have to feel for City here because whilst Liverpool deserved to go through on the basis of both games the disallowed goal was most definitely not offside and could/would have changed the course of the game.  Liverpool were looking very uneasy.

sterling fouled van dijk for the first one as well mate. ;)

think we deserved it over the two legs. respect to city 'cos they've been brilliant this season and will deservedly win the league. not going to have any sympathy for them though. best team over the two legs won. :post-4641-1156694572:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, StevieH said:

sterling fouled van dijk for the first one as well mate. ;)

think we deserved it over the two legs. respect to city 'cos they've been brilliant this season and will deservedly win the league. not going to have any sympathy for them though. best team over the two legs won. :post-4641-1156694572:

Yes Liverpool deserved to go through.  Thats not in doubt.  But it shows though how fine the lines can be.