Manchester City

mrbojangles

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:58 AM, carmine said:

Its your wifes birthday and your on here trolling as per your daily usual....<deleted> take a day off, give us a break and take her out somewhere nice.

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 4:01 AM, carmine said:

Not good news for the rest of us mate, they'll just spend another 60m (bargain) on a replacement and Mahrez will be fully fit in a short while culminating in their bench looking stronger than most first elevens in the league.  Thats the way they roll, and all in full compliance of course.?

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 4:31 AM, RonniePickering22 said:

They can afford it carms cos they are a much bigger club than us and far far better run innit.

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 4:59 AM, carmine said:

Its impressive to see a club that self generates such vast revenues run so impeccably...i doff my cap to them.

Trolling is "someone who leaves an intentionally annoying message on the internet, in order to get attention or cause trouble"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Trolling is "someone who leaves an intentionally annoying message on the internet, in order to get attention or cause trouble"

Well thank Heavens no one trolls from the City thread!!  Couldn't have that could we.??

And you are still missing my point.  Which is that i'm not trolling, what i am saying is completely relevant, i think City's owners are an absolute disgrace and the sport is being ruined the longer that FIFA remains spineless in doing nothing  Call it trolling if it pleases, i call it my opinion, held by a vast amount of football fans and one that City fans understandably don't like.  You you want to call it trolling please do, i call it an unsavory and destructive reality in the game.

Edited by carmine

4 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Your use of the multiquote function is mightliy impressive I must say. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Nobody ever bothered you BJ back in the dark Main Road days.....enjoy your success and embrace ALL the comments from your detractors....you have made it now and they no likeey :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, petermik said:

Nobody ever bothered you BJ back in the dark Main Road days.....enjoy your success and embrace ALL the comments from your detractors....you have made it now and they no likeey :thumbsup:

Are you enjoying paying Sanchez half a million a week?

Hilarious club you have now!

4 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Your use of the multiquote function is mightliy impressive I must say. :biggrin:

What i confess does wind me up is being told i'm jealous of City.  That couldn't be further from the truth.

3 minutes ago, petermik said:

Here here!!!?

7 minutes ago, carmine said:

What i confess does wind me up is being told i'm jealous of City.  That couldn't be further from the truth.

Its difficult to be jealous of a team who can buy anyone they want basically and triple their wages instantly.

I just sit back and watch the football....which has improved considerably under Pep....it was really very poor before that imho given the money spent on it.

14 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

So Carmine, as you clearly see everything i post as trolling, a suggestion has been made, byMrBj, wearing or not wearing his Mod hat, that you should put me on ignore and you can join Alfie and Wilia on my ignore list. I'm ok with that. You agree?

Yes i do for the most part anyway.  You might remember that when i had you on ignore last time you insisted on replying to my every post.  Since you post nothing of interest to the Spurs thread why not just ignore our entire thread, its kind of embarrassing having you as the highest poster over the past six months?

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Its difficult to be jealous of a team who can buy anyone they want basically and triple their wages instantly.

I just sit back and watch the football....which has improved considerably under Pep....it was really very poor before that imho given the money spent on it.

He's confusing jealousy with contempt.  Easily done i suppose.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

So Carmine, as you clearly see everything i post as trolling, a suggestion has been made, byMrBj, wearing or not wearing his Mod hat, that you should put me on ignore and you can join Alfie and Wilia on my ignore list. I'm ok with that. You agree?

I tell you what, i'll put you on ignore right now.  Obviously you get a trolling pass but since i have you ignore from this post onwards you have no reason whatsoever to be replying to my post will you!!  Bore off.

7 hours ago, carmine said:

I tell you what, i'll put you on ignore right now.  Obviously you get a trolling pass but since i have you ignore from this post onwards you have no reason whatsoever to be replying to my post will you!!  Bore off.

7 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Deal. A reciprocal ignore...I'll action that right now.

children...children.....:cheesy:

Just look at the post counts? Where would you be without this forum?, I think you are all mates at the end of the day, this is just like being down the pub, or on an England away trip, lots of banter, but no violence.

Anyway I'll get my coat I got some answers to my dilema but of course none of us know what the manager is thinking or what he will be thinking in two weeks time, might be different.

50 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

Just look at the post counts? Where would you be without this forum?, I think you are all mates at the end of the day, this is just like being down the pub, or on an England away trip, lots of banter, but no violence.

Anyway I'll get my coat I got some answers to my dilema but of course none of us know what the manager is thinking or what he will be thinking in two weeks time, might be different.

The last friendly before the first real game of the season can be revealing in terms of line up, especially the community shield. Essentially everyone is guessing, but if you go players from the big teams who have an easy start it could be a good idea... Having said that the first game of the season can throw up some crazy results.

14 hours ago, carmine said:

How do you put someone on Ignore?

3 hours ago, ThaiPauly said:

Be careful what you wish for.

The person you want to ignore may one day come out with a pearl of wisdom and you won't see it.

Far easier just to ignore their posts and don't engage in conversation with them

Edited by alfieconn

On 7/30/2018 at 1:13 PM, ThaiPauly said:

After reassessing everything again I think I am going to play DeBrune . He played over 3,000 minutes last season and I believe that if he is fit he is probably the first name on the team sheet excluding the goalkeeper. He's cheaper than Sanchez who did not play as many minutes and did not get as many points, although I have a feeling that we will see him back to his  Arsenal style best next season after taking a year to settle.

2 hours ago, ThaiPauly said:

After reassessing everything again I think I am going to play DeBrune . He played over 3,000 minutes last season and I believe that if he is fit he is probably the first name on the team sheet excluding the goalkeeper. He's cheaper than Sanchez who did not play as many minutes and did not get as many points, although I have a feeling that we will see him back to his  Arsenal style best next season after taking a year to settle.

Could be a good call. He takes set pieces as well.

Alexis is also tempting though, as I think he will be playing centre forward at the start of the season in the possible absence of Lukaku, Rashford and Martial..... don't know why I'm giving all these tips away ?

• Haha 1

City have cashed in on another youth player. He made 4 first team appearances under Pellegrini. Saw Bersant play for the first team and in our televised youth games and he looked decent but not going to be top class. Seemed to have a good season at Ipswich. Be interesting to know what is City's cost per year per youth player on our books compared to how far 3million received goes in paying for a player's or even several players' development.

Swansea City have completed the signing of talented attacker Bersant Celina From Manchester City for an initial fee of £3million, which can rise to £4million with add-ons.

It is believed that Manchester City have included both a buy-back and sell-on clause in the deal.

The midfielder has been tipped to go far in the game and spent last season on loan at Ipswich Town in the Championship, scoring 7 goals in 32 league appearances.

21 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

City have cashed in on another youth player. He made 4 first team appearances under Pellegrini. Saw Bersant play for the first team and in our televised youth games and he looked decent but not going to be top class. Seemed to have a good season at Ipswich. Be interesting to know what is City's cost per year per youth player on our books compared to how far 3million received goes in paying for a player's or even several players' development.

Swansea City have completed the signing of talented attacker Bersant Celina From Manchester City for an initial fee of £3million, which can rise to £4million with add-ons.

It is believed that Manchester City have included both a buy-back and sell-on clause in the deal.

The midfielder has been tipped to go far in the game and spent last season on loan at Ipswich Town in the Championship, scoring 7 goals in 32 league appearances.

If he is not going to be top class why do they have a sell on and buy back clause written in. Genuine question. 

^Not being top class was my assessment based on the few times I've seen him.
Why a buy back clause? City's management think he might come good and be worth buying back. Believe most players sold recently, like Iheanacho, Gunn, etc, have buy back clauses (at a guaranteed price).

• Like 1