Manchester City

mrbojangles

33 minutes ago, secondfusilier said:

And 3 Oscar nominations.

Actually diving was exactly what he didn't do when he arrived because he'd already had so much bad press, and in not diving earns a lot go new found respect.

Edited by carmine

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

That's called squirming where I come from matey. I assume next you'll deny what Shearer achieved too

Why would i deny what he achieved on the pitch?  You think because i think he's a crap pundit that means i think he was a crap player.  Thats called nonsensical where i come from.

6 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

But Ronaldo has done it in a different league in a different country. Jeez, stick to the actual subject will ya

Ronaldo's last season in our league was better than Aguero has ever done.  Thats the subject isn't it!???  You keep talking about what he did in Spain and we are referring to what he did in the EPL, hence you are the one not sticking to the subject.  He was better in his last season than Aguero has ever been.  Alan Shearer is a complete knob for suggesting otherwise.

Blinkered City fans. And lest we forget, Alan Shearer.   I also think Suarez in his last season was better.  

And i think thinking Shearer is a knob of a pundit whether you think i'm squirming or not!!!

Edited by carmine

1 minute ago, carmine said:

Why would i deny what he achieved on the pitch?  You think because i think he's a crap pundit that means i think he was a crap player.  Thats called nonsensical where i come from.

Phew. At least you haven't sunk that low then. That's called attempting to redeem yourself where I come from

Just now, mrbojangles said:

But Ronaldo has done it in a different league in a different country. Jeez, stick to the actual subject will ya

Nah this is total nonsense what shearer has said. Best player is just ridiculous. I don't even think you agree with this. 

Just now, carmine said:

Ronaldo's last season in our league was better tan Aguero has ever done.  Thats the subject isn't it!???

No it isn't the subject. What a person did in a single season isn't the same as what they achieved over a career. The subject here is similar to Rooney being United's highest goal scorer but I don't know if he ever scored the most in a single season.

5 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Phew. At least you haven't sunk that low then. That's called attempting to redeem yourself where I come from

Ofcourse rather than trying to claim some type of a victory over me which i've clearly missed why not try and answer to the point i made about Ronaldo have a better final season that Aguero has ever had......that for starters.

After that i'm happy to explain why Thierry Henry was in a totally different class in his all round play and the impact he made to a game

2 minutes ago, carmine said:

why not try and answer to the point i made about Ronaldo have a better final season that Aguero has ever had......that for starters.

Maybe if you read a few posts above, you'll see my answer. I.E. it's not about what someone did in a single season. If the subject was about someone's achievement in a single season, I would be giving a different answer. Probably between Suarez, Salah, RvP, Ronaldo or Henry

22 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

3 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Maybe if you read a few posts above, you'll see my answer. I.E. it's not about what someone did in a single season. If the subject was about someone's achievement in a single season, I would be giving a different answer. Probably between Suarez, Salah, RvP, Ronaldo or Henry

Henry then by a country mile.  

And in terms of punditry Alan Shearer is akin to a restaurant that has warning signs left on its dustbins by stray dogs.  He's appalling, no matter how good a player he was.

Edited by carmine

25 minutes ago, carmine said:

Crap pundit on half a million a year with the beeb. Probably why he feels the need to make the odd bold statement. 

Edited by Kadilo

28 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

It doesn't matter if Ronaldo played half a season in the PL, and scored 0 goals. He would still be the best player to have played in the PL.

Very pleased to see Aguero has signed up on being around for 3 seasons.

According to the media, and no doubt according to certain TV posters, he was definitely leaving. Well he's slightly adapted his game, now grafts and gets involved more - still a greedy little fouker like all great goalscorers - and has become a Pep player. Who says a leopards can't change its spots. I have to admit that 9 months ago i would probably start with jesus for his workrate but Aguero now works and he's THE goalscorer of the two of them so he starts for me these days. 

How much would a player like him, that guarantees you 2 goals in 3 games, cost these days?

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Very pleased to see Aguero has signed up on being around for 3 seasons.

According to the media, and no doubt according to certain TV posters, he was definitely leaving. Well he's slightly adapted his game, now grafts and gets involved more - still a greedy little fouker like all great goalscorers - and has become a Pep player. Who says a leopards can't change its spots. I have to admit that 9 months ago i would probably start with jesus for his workrate but Aguero now works and he's THE goalscorer of the two of them so he starts for me these days. 

How much would a player like him, that guarantees you 2 goals in 3 games, cost these days?

Apart from his obvious qualities as a player he also comes across as a thoroughly decent guy. Every interview I’ve seen he is very respectful of the club, the fans and the City. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

In your box Wilai W_nka!

Good to see your interest in City though.?

No son...YOU jumped the gun:biggrin:...And I couldn't give a f$%k about Citeh. Need accurate, prompt info for FPL so keep tabs on various accounts eg: ioKwC_65_bigger.jpg:thumbsup:

Just now, wilai said:

No son...YOU jumped the gun:biggrin:...And I couldn't give a f$%k about Citeh. Need accurate, prompt info for FPL so keep tabs on various accounts eg: ioKwC_65_bigger.jpg:thumbsup:

Yh but sunny you jumped the gun big time when you started blerting about losing coutinho didn't ya eh eh? Man enough to admit. Thought not. Just for you too here's some emojis ?

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

Early team news was wrong. It's Gundogan for Merlin. Grr!

City: Ederson, Walker, Laporte, Otamendi, Delph, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Sterling, Sane, Bernardo, Aguero

Subs: Muric, Stones, Kompany, D Silva, Foden, Jesus, Mahrez

So if that info was wrong naturally that means you too were wrong eh. pulled the trigger a bit too early there Trigg!

23 minutes ago, wilai said:

I'm interested to know which Fantasy League decision you were basing on last minute team news... And isn't it a bit dicey making decisions so late as there can be a lot of traffic on the site?