Manchester City

mrbojangles

Chin up jack, me ol mucker. You nearly had me in tears there :D

It is my belief from a friend who says he is in the know :) I don't know how much he knows but we shall see. He tells me that City had done a deal when Mancini first arrived. He goes in summer and Mourinho comes in. Personally i like Mancini but I hope my friend is right and we wait with baited breath :D

Something 'aint right at City.

I'm not happy about last nights result but let's not take it out of proportion. Every cup round, clubs get knocked out. Man United, Everton, Liverpool, Arsenal etc are already out too but no one is saying that something ain't right at those clubs.

The cups are done and dusted, now we have to finish in the top 6. Hopefully the top 4 but top 6 was the target at the start of the season.

Agreed, BJ.

But I get a feeling that things are awry at City.

And I put the blame totally on that prick Cooke.

The more it goes on, the more I think Mancini will get fired, which in retrospect means that Cooke should go too!!!

I fear for Saturdays game against Chelsea. If I were a betting man :) you should never bet on your own team, too much emotion involved.

But I think that Chelsea will do a real job on City at the weekend, and it would not surprise me that a 3 or 4 goal drubbing is on the cards.

Chelsea at -1.25 at 5/4 is giving money away..... it really is.

I am sorry that I am so negative, but the last few games (admittedly I did not see last nights game) City have been playing with fear and very little creativity.

How you can play De Jong and Le Dong in the same team, particularly at home, baffles me.

In my opinion, Mancini has already lost the dressing room, and I believe that is because the players know he does not really have the real power and authority.

Sad........ Very Sad

JD, I have the opposite opinion. I think Chelsea will not run away with it this weekend. Chec hurt - Cole hurt and pissed-off - just lost to Inter, think both sides are hurting a bit and with Tevez back, you should be able to cause them some grief, 2-2 in my books.

Something 'aint right at City.

I'm not happy about last nights result but let's not take it out of proportion. Every cup round, clubs get knocked out. Man United, Everton, Liverpool, Arsenal etc are already out too but no one is saying that something ain't right at those clubs.

The cups are done and dusted, now we have to finish in the top 6. Hopefully the top 4 but top 6 was the target at the start of the season.

Agreed, BJ.

But I get a feeling that things are awry at City.

And I put the blame totally on that prick Cooke.

The more it goes on, the more I think Mancini will get fired, which in retrospect means that Cooke should go too!!!

I fear for Saturdays game against Chelsea. If I were a betting man :) you should never bet on your own team, too much emotion involved.

But I think that Chelsea will do a real job on City at the weekend, and it would not surprise me that a 3 or 4 goal drubbing is on the cards.

Chelsea at -1.25 at 5/4 is giving money away..... it really is.

I am sorry that I am so negative, but the last few games (admittedly I did not see last nights game) City have been playing with fear and very little creativity.

How you can play De Jong and Le Dong in the same team, particularly at home, baffles me.

In my opinion, Mancini has already lost the dressing room, and I believe that is because the players know he does not really have the real power and authority.

Sad........ Very Sad

JD, I have the opposite opinion. I think Chelsea will not run away with it this weekend. Chec hurt - Cole hurt and pissed-off - just lost to Inter, think both sides are hurting a bit and with Tevez back, you should be able to cause them some grief, 2-2 in my books.

I would love to know HOW we will score 2 goals??

No Adebayor, Santa Cruz usual sick note, Bellamy management issues, Tevez not fit,

I hate to say it, and I wish I were wrong, but we will get hammered!

Chin up jack, me ol mucker. You nearly had me in tears there :D

It is my belief from a friend who says he is in the know :D I don't know how much he knows but we shall see. He tells me that City had done a deal when Mancini first arrived. He goes in summer and Mourinho comes in. Personally i like Mancini but I hope my friend is right and we wait with baited breath :D

If its true, then I would say that is a step forward. But I think as long as numb nuts is there, no decent manager will want to go :)

The great thing about football is that unlike many sports, it cannot really be predicted on single games. Man City have a game in hand and could still turn it around and end up in the top 4. They certainly have the players for it.

As for Tevez being fit - it sometimes does any sportsman or woman good to have a break, both physically and mentally - they come back really refreshed and raring to go.

Sure he may last only 70 minutes this weekend - but he can help win a game in that time.

If Man City can at least show some cohesion and real desire against Chelsea it will be a good start.

I hope they do and get at least a point out of the game.

An invitation to the changing of the banner. The guest of honour will of course be Roberto Mancini ( bobby manc to his mates) who has promised to "take the banner down". In recognition of ciddys elimination from yet another cup the "ticker" will be moved on another year in celebration of 1/2 a billion pounds well spent on the under achievers from wastelands. Hopefully Gary Co*k will be in attendance together with a smattering of giddy blues and also some doomlord reds who for some strange reason believed this "ragtail and bobtail" mercenary outfit would actually feature in the end of season honours. Now here's the drill, go take the pi*s (as usual) and bet heavily that city will not finish in the top 6 ! Enjoy

Below is taken from a cITY forum-

Again, we're the fuc*ing joke of the football world.Fuc*ing Garry Cook telling the whole world in his joey interview about how we were certain to be at Wembley this season, we were certain to knock the rags out of the league cup.Mancini promising to 'tear down' the United 'tick tock' banner.Oh yes, we're so much better than everyone because we've got billions....we're still sh*t <deleted>.

I'm not going into work tomorrow, the fuc*ing rags will be waiting with their '34....35' banners and posters.And I'll no doubt have a picture of Garry Cook as a screen saver on my computer.Imagine if those fuc*ers win on Sunday and/or win another title or European Cup this season.

This was supposed to be OUR season.'Welcome to Manchester' indeed.

An invitation to the changing of the banner. The guest of honour will of course be Roberto Mancini ( bobby manc to his mates) who has promised to "take the banner down". In recognition of ciddys elimination from yet another cup the "ticker" will be moved on another year in celebration of 1/2 a billion pounds well spent on the under achievers from wastelands. Hopefully Gary Co*k will be in attendance together with a smattering of giddy blues and also some doomlord reds who for some strange reason believed this "ragtail and bobtail" mercenary outfit would actually feature in the end of season honours. Now here's the drill, go take the pi*s (as usual) and bet heavily that city will not finish in the top 6 ! Enjoy

Below is taken from a cITY forum-

Again, we're the fuc*ing joke of the football world.Fuc*ing Garry Cook telling the whole world in his joey interview about how we were certain to be at Wembley this season, we were certain to knock the rags out of the league cup.Mancini promising to 'tear down' the United 'tick tock' banner.Oh yes, we're so much better than everyone because we've got billions....we're still sh*t <deleted>.

I'm not going into work tomorrow, the fuc*ing rags will be waiting with their '34....35' banners and posters.And I'll no doubt have a picture of Garry Cook as a screen saver on my computer.Imagine if those fuc*ers win on Sunday and/or win another title or European Cup this season.

This was supposed to be OUR season.'Welcome to Manchester' indeed.

What a great post. Sad but true, harsh but fair.

I am quite chuffed this morning. :)
I am sure Chelsea and particularly Terry were suffering from the "French Connection".

City played on Wed as well. Also suffering a defeat and we played 30 minutes extra time.

Funnily enough I meant that French bird Perroncel!

Aaaah, right. Solly :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not gonna put the Mockers on things of course but if i was a Man City Fan, i'd be sitting very contently with regards to what's going on up the M62 in the Red Part of that City.... :D

& i am 7 have been for a while absolutely convinced of one part if not both of the below... :)

post-55211-1268178525_thumb.jpg

I'm not gonna put the Mockers on things of course but if i was a Man City Fan, i'd be sitting very contently

I'm sitting contently with our season to date Singhy. On plan IMO. :)

& i am 7 have been for a while absolutely convinced of one part if not both of the below... :D

The one on the right maybe Singhy but the one on the left is owned by the Scouse Mafia :D

seems wastelands is gonna get a facelift..

Bet you wish you had owners like ours though james. It shows that they are committed to investing in the club and the surrounding area, for the long term. And guess what. It's still IN Manchester :)

Bet you wish you had owners like ours though james. It shows that they are committed to investing in the club and the surrounding area, for the long term. And guess what. It's still IN Manchester :)

I hear ya, if you can't get the superstars to join you on football merits alone, just build a school for their kids. :D

I hear ya, if you can't get the superstars to join you on football merits alone, just build a school for their kids. :D

We are doing things for Manchester james. Your lot can carry on concentrating on the Cockneys if you like.

We are doing things for Manchester james. Your lot can carry on concentrating on the Cockneys if you like.

Ah yes, the good corporate citezen you are. :D Have a good weekend.