Manchester City

mrbojangles

Tell you what, mate.

Lets make it interesting. I am that confident that City will finish above Spurs, lets have a little nibble shall we??

Loser has to treat members on this football forum to a night out ( at a convenient time for all). I assume you are in Thailand?

As for the lottery mate, dont do it never had!! Better ways to lose money!!

What like treating all on this forum to a night out when you lose the bet :lol:

JD is talking <deleted> again i see.

BTW mate, did'nt happen to see us play Inter last night did you? :D

Save your money, i'd feel like Dick Turpin taking on that bet. :whistling:

Cop out. bah.gif

At least JD has courage to back up his conviction. laugh.gif

He does. i'll give him that.

I live in the real world though. Some people, like JD need to be protected from themselves. There are a lot of big hearted guys on the Tottenham thread who just don't think its right to rob candy from him, as it were.

Here's my prediction for the end of the season;

Chelsea

Manure

Tottenham

Arsenal

5 points adrift Money Citeh

:lol:

I live in the real world though. Some people, like JD need to be protected from themselves. There are a lot of big hearted guys on the Tottenham thread who just don't think its right to rob candy from him, as it were.

Chelsea

Manure

Tottenham

Arsenal

You post that and then say you live in the real world :lol: Have you started on the Chang early today?

Chelsea

Manure

Tottenham

Arsenal

You post that and then say you live in the real world :lol: Have you started on the Chang early today?

Mate, if you had been on Samui for the last few days you'd be on the Chang too. ;) Just under 2 cmeters of rain in 24 hours and more this afternoon. :(

However i did see Tottenham beat Inter. Tore them apart we did.

i live in the real world same as Wolves were last weekend. :lol:

Mate, if you had been on Samui for the last few days you'd be on the Chang too. ;) Just under 2 cmeters of rain in 24 hours and more this afternoon. :(

Don't let one good result for you and a bad result for us, cloud your senses. Yes. you should be giddy about beating Inter and we are angry at losing to Wolves. But it's still early days.

Don't let one good result for you and a bad result for us, cloud your senses. Yes. you should be giddy about beating Inter and we are angry at losing to Wolves. But it's still early days.

Putting the banter to one side, i'm the one that has recently said, quote, "its going to be very very close." The delusion comes from others. ;)

I will add, that when i say very very close i'm talking about the current top five bar Chelsea. They are the only team that seem to be able to grind out consistent results at the moment.

Putting the banter to one side, i'm the one that has recently said, quote, "its going to be very very close." The delusion comes from others. ;)

I will add, that when i say very very close i'm talking about the current top five bar Chelsea. They are the only team that seem to be able to grind out consistent results at the moment.

Grinding out the results is spot on. Chelsea aint much fun to watch but the strikers they have don't miss much. I'd happily see a [;ayer with Drogba's finishing at the Lane.

And what a header from Ivanovic......Crouchie could use some tips on power and direction with his headers ....look no further.

Not beautiful football....highly effective though

The current top 5 barring Chelsea includes West Brom. Although West Brom are playing out of their skins at the moment, injuries over xmas period will show their lack of depth.

I think Liverpool will come good and end up in the top 6.

I do agree that Chelsea will win it and it will be close for the rest. My eternal optimism for City, still says we will achieve our target of a top 4 finish. ;)

There are a lot of big hearted guys on the Tottenham thread

That's one way of describing them i guess, i'd go for something a little bit more, let's say, anal, in my description..:D

That's not what we meant when we talked of the fire in our bellies. You would recognise that from the other night.....that is if you hadn't given up proper football and taken up following the MLS soccer??? havin a laff??

Absolutely. And I'm sure most of us on here would prefer Chelsea to win than the RAGS :D

I like it when they both get stuffed actually BJ, just so long as it's not by T*ttingham, which it won't be if they were away from home co sthey can't beat any of the Top 4 away from home..:)

Sorry, i honestly just CAN NOT resist..

Absolutely. And I'm sure most of us on here would prefer Chelsea to win than the RAGS :D

I like it when they both get stuffed actually BJ, just so long as it's not by T*ttingham, which it won't be if they were away from home co sthey can't beat any of the Top 4 away from home..:)

Sorry, i honestly just CAN NOT resist..

I know what you mean Singhers. Although I ALWAYS want united to lose, I am starting to feel the same about Arsenal. Fabregas has started to make me really hate them. As soon as he goes I might start to get fond of them again. :D

The current top 5 barring Chelsea includes West Brom. Although West Brom are playing out of their skins at the moment, injuries over xmas period will show their lack of depth.

I think Liverpool will come good and end up in the top 6.

I do agree that Chelsea will win it and it will be close for the rest. My eternal optimism for City, still says we will achieve our target of a top 4 finish. ;)

I think you misunderstood me. Referring to the term "Barring Chelsea" i meant the only team in the current top five that will be clear of the dogfight will be Chelsea.

Theres nothing wrong with optimism, but its probably going to come down to who wants it most.

Enough of this boring discussion. Let's talk about he 3-1 last niht. Anyone see the game and just how bad were you? :D

This ^^ is a T*ttingham Supporter..

Maybe now you will start to see just why i despise 99% of them so much..:D

Classy aren't they ?? ;)

However, you are not in a good place at the moment that's for sure & you're incredibly strange to watch, as if no one really knows what to do & when to do it, it's weird to watch..

Take the Blue tinted Specs off for a moment BJ & step back & have a look..

I'm not sure what it is, some of the Players are good, some great, some really overated & not the right Manager i don't think which is the most important thing because of that incredibly weird style of Football you play..

You'd have to think that a better Manager with the great Players he has at his disposal, would get better results & performances from teh Team than he has in the Games this Year & no point saying " he needs time " etc cos with teh $$ he's spent, you don't get any..

Redknapp soon.

Enough of this boring discussion. Let's talk about he 3-1 last niht. Anyone see the game and just how bad were you? :D

This ^^ is a T*ttingham Supporter..

Maybe now you will start to see just why i despise 99% of them so much..:D

Classy aren't they ?? ;)

Yeah Singhers, I'm beginning to see what you mean :D

However, you are not in a good place at the moment that's for sure & you're incredibly strange to watch, as if no one really knows what to do & when to do it, it's weird to watch..

Take the Blue tinted Specs off for a moment BJ & step back & have a look..

I'm not sure what it is, some of the Players are good, some great, some really overated & not the right Manager i don't think which is the most important thing because of that incredibly weird style of Football you play..

You'd have to think that a better Manager with the great Players he has at his disposal, would get better results & performances from teh Team than he has in the Games this Year & no point saying " he needs time " etc cos with teh $$ he's spent, you don't get any..

Redknapp soon.

Without a doubt, I'm not happy at the moment Singhers. We were unlucky though (and that is without my blue specs). Their second goal was a freak but nevertheless, we should be winning these games with the talent on the pitch. I'm at a loss at the moment.

A simple question as I missed the game. Oh dear ;looks like the tension is getting to you all.....so you played well but were unlucky is that it? Not so bad then you'll still qualify anyway. ;)

How's your search for imola going by the way singhy? I heard he was spotted near Easter Road but that can't be true now can it? No one goes to that wasteland any more.

so you played well but were unlucky is that it?

Yep

Not so bad then you'll still qualify anyway. ;)

And yep ;)

Wait till you see their second goal. I feel really sorry for Boyata. He's a great prospect but has been very unlucky recently. I also don't think Shay Given did his chances of getting back in the side, any good either.

A simple question as I missed the game. Oh dear ;looks like the tension is getting to you all.....so you played well but were unlucky is that it?

How unlucky were you yesterday at Bolton :whistling:

Shhhhhhhh, BJ, psssst, go on there & tell them how sh*t they are..;)

I would do it but they don't get worked up by me any more..:D

A simple question as I missed the game. Oh dear ;looks like the tension is getting to you all.....so you played well but were unlucky is that it?

How unlucky were you yesterday at Bolton :whistling:

Shhhhhhhh, BJ, psssst, go on there & tell them how sh*t they are..;)

I would do it but they don't get worked up by me any more..:D

We were poor indeed until Huddlestone came on. Yeah we're struggling at the moment with a poor goalscoring/chances created ratio not to mention injuries to key 1st team players.

Better take advantage while you can. I've put you down for a 2-2 draw today though so fingers crossed. :whistling:

And stop all this swearing singhy how many times do you need to be told? :D

That reminds me...

first the poncey hairband, now the poofty scarf... wonder how he'll accessorize next?!

Put the claws away Rix, i know it must still hurt..:D

And up you pop. laugh.gif Darn you are quick!

Do you get a special email alert from George the moment anyone disses your man? biggrin.gif