Manchester City

mrbojangles

That reminds me...

first the poncey hairband, now the poofty scarf... wonder how he'll accessorize next?!

i'm sure he wore that scarf when he played for united too. more a comment on the manchester climate than his sartorial elegance?

That reminds me...

first the poncey hairband, now the poofty scarf... wonder how he'll accessorize next?!

i'm sure he wore that scarf when he played for united too. more a comment on the manchester climate than his sartorial elegance?

If sartorial elegance means girl's blouse inclination, then "no".

He's not the only one by the way. Potato head has a pair of mittens his gran knitted him. Feel the same about them.

That reminds me...

He's not the only one by the way. Potato head has a pair of mittens his gran knitted him. Feel the same about them.

yes, i've seen rooney's granny-knitted gloves as it goes rix. have some sympathy with the gobshite ham on legs icon though, he had to bring a 60 year old to climax three times to get those handwarmers.

That reminds me...

yes, i've seen rooney's granny-knitted gloves as it goes rix. have some sympathy with the gobshite ham on legs icon though, he had to bring a 60 year old to climax three times to get those handwarmers.

biggrin.gif

That reminds me...

Put the claws away Rix, i know it must still hurt..:D

And up you pop. laugh.gif Darn you are quick!

Do you get a special email alert from George the moment anyone disses your man? biggrin.gif

I sthat street slang i'm seeing there Rix ?? :o

Rix, i thought better of you..;)

My God...

Whats he doing to that guy.....:o Thats a straight red.

Judging by the Picture Carmine, that is anything BUT a straight Red..:D

The City players were told to get stuck in, but, that said, I don't like where this is going :ph34r:

Edited by carmine

I sthat street slang i'm seeing there Rix ?? :o

Rix, i thought better of you..;)

Jus cos yer ain't diggin'

Da vibe i woz bringin'

Don't give yer no right

To be pickin' no fight

West side. East side. Peace man. jap.gif

Ahhh, Mancunian at it's finest...;)

Is it me, or does Mancini saying he would settle for fourth spot show a lack of ambition ?

http://news.bbc.co.u...ity/9184225.stm

Lack of ambition ??

For Man City's Manager sayign that he'd settle for them finishing in a spot that will make them qualified for a Competition that they was last in, in 1968 ??

I reckon it's you, coss it definately isn't me..

Sorry guys,

I,m having trouble controlling myself now we are on a roll.

This song is my leaving the <deleted> comprehesive school at the height of the miners strike antheme.

Stiff Little Fingers.

What a really bad time to look for a job it was, no wonder I buggered off to search my forune in the world.

,,and don't want to go back :rolleyes:

Edited by soihok

Is it me, or does Mancini saying he would settle for fourth spot show a lack of ambition ?

http://news.bbc.co.u...ity/9184225.stm

Lack of ambition ??

For Man City's Manager sayign that he'd settle for them finishing in a spot that will make them qualified for a Competition that they was last in, in 1968 ??

I reckon it's you, coss it definately isn't me..

I suppose success is relative.

Can't imagine the "Chosen One" settling for 4th - but then Man City couldn't attract the "Chosen One"