Manchester City

mrbojangles

city are on par with stoke

Now your'e sounding like the guy you have just been chastising.

Why? city have been coming out with comments like world domination in 4 years on the world stage you are still on par with stoke who have done excellent this season only spending a small amount.

Who would you say city are on par with liverpool chelsea barcelona?

Why? city have been coming out with comments like world domination in 4 years on the world stage you are still on par with stoke who have done excellent this season only spending a small amount.

Who would you say city are on par with liverpool chelsea barcelona?

I want some Popcorn, this should hopefully be a good one..:D

And United have been coming out with comments about building bonfires and putting City and Liverpool on it but I've yet to see you do it. That world domination is just football banter and you well know it.

[city are on par with stoke

Good luck with the little one. My Daughter was 2 days old when I took her on a shopping trip to the City store at the ground. I figured if I've suffered all these years, she can too

Mr Bo, Thanks for the kind words. Good, start them early I say. I have a Liverpool supporter mate where I work and her son supports United. I know its good to let the young uns decide but I dont think i could let my son support Liverpool. Bloody kill the little sod :D

Anywhy back to the batter,

Nev, dont you think your insulting Stoke putting them on a par with City :whistling:

Anywhy back to the batter,

Nev, dont you think your insulting Stoke putting them on a par with City :whistling:

I was going to say stockport county but i did not want to insult my 2nd team.

The cracks are beginning to show. :)

:rolleyes:

Yes the cracks are really starting to appear.

Unbeaten at home since before Christmas,

Last 16 of Europa Cup,

Last 16 FA CUP.

Kepp em coming Lloyd :lol:

:)

:whistling: :whistling:

Child :lol:

Better a child who is right, as opposed to a jealous knob who is wrong :lol:

Don't know who you are talking about. But it would take an ex coppers mentality to hold the attitude that its ok to insult people on the forum :rolleyes:

Here Mr Boj....I reckon its gonna be a looooong month for those two! :lol:

:D

I text my City Pal yesterday & said that the opening 25 mins was the best they've played all Season & the final 65 mins were on a par if not better..

Superb display that..

'kin' 'ell!

Well done Citeh. :(

I went yesterday and it was an impressive display. Not been back to the UK for well over a year and thought this would be my first season ever of not going to a City match. However, a wedding in Ireland made me come back and fortunately there was an home game as well. Good weekend all round. :D

I text my City Pal yesterday & said that the opening 25 mins was the best they've played all Season & the final 65 mins were on a par if not better..

Superb display that..

Lest we forget, Citeh is, very much your second team right! :thumbsup:

Superb display that..

Cheers Singhers. It was a great display. Take no notice of Carmine, he's just worried that a team is playing as beautiful football as his own team are :whistling:

Superb display that..

Well it likes 4th position is yours City after that display, mind you your club has spent more than 600% Net more than our Club ove rthe past 4 Seasons & having 46m Pounds worth of Footballer on the Bench on Saturday against Sunderland ;):D........................ if it's a good enough excuse for the scammers then it's good enough for us :D

'kin' 'ell!

I went yesterday and it was an impressive display. Not been back to the UK for well over a year and thought this would be my first season ever of not going to a City match. However, a wedding in Ireland made me come back and fortunately there was an home game as well. Good weekend all round. :D

Well elephant man fat man Bruce said in the interview after the game that "Man City DIDnt play Well" what a bitter he really is .He is also prob the worst manager in the Prem .

Edited by chachachacha

Superb display that..

Nope my second Team is always whoever your pile of Pond Life are playing, undoubtedly..

Superb display that..

Nope my second Team is always whoever your pile of Pond Life are playing, undoubtedly..

:lol::lol: Say it as it is Singhers :lol:

'kin' 'ell!

Well elephant man fat man Bruce said in the interview after the game that "Man City DIDnt play Well" what a bitter he really is .He is also prob the worst manager in the Prem .

Yeah the men in white coats are getting closer by the hour. His medical condition started when Toon worked his boys over in January.

I should have taken Singh's bet challenge that Sunderland would finish higher than Newcastle (or to put it more accurately his derision that someone might think the converse). Still, that's an Arsenal fan for you - always regretting what might have been :annoyed:

From skysports:- http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6860804,00.html

Kenny banks on distracted City

Kenny Dalglish hopes an FA Cup semi-final will see Manchester City take their eye off the ball against Liverpool.

Roberto Mancini's side are just two games away from lifting the club's first major silverware in 35 years, a feat that Dalglish believes could prove distracting.

The fixture list has not been kind to City, with the game at Anfield on Monday night coming just five days before they make the trip to Wembley to face bitter rivals Manchester United.

Liverpool put up precious little resistance in the reverse fixture in August under Roy Hodgson, yet despite losing 3-0 on that day, Dalglish believes that Monday could be a different prospect.

"It will be a difficult test. Manchester City are going for a Champions League spot and in a week's time they have an FA Cup semi-final against Manchester United," he said.

"I am sure they will have half an eye on the cup tie because it is a massive game for them.

"It will be a great opportunity for them to get some silverware if they get past United, especially as their task for that game has been made easier because Wayne Rooney won't be available.

"I am sure the Champions League spot is important but I'm sure a trophy is more important to them. If they can get that they would view this season as being successful.

"When you see a trophy at the end of it sometimes your concentration wanes a bit.

"Any help we can get if that happens will be beneficial to us and we hope that can be the case."

Despite both clubs aiming to fight at the top of the Premier League, Liverpool are eclipsed by the financial might of the likes of Manchester City.

With the Reds forced to fund their spending this season through selling players, Dalglish admits that City have come a long way in a short space of time.

"City have a lot of people who dislike them because of envy," he added.

"But there is not one football supporter who wouldn't enjoy their club having just a fraction of the money they get to spend on players.

"They were, for a while, many supporters' second club as they have always been a bit of a romantic club.

"But they have gone more business-like now, stepped up to the plate and spent a lot of money and they will be looking for success."