Manchester City

mrbojangles

Have City registered it? or the guy who designed it......

This is what it says on the site:-

Reference: 10332

Designer: Reilly, Gerald

Tartan date: 24/11/2010

Registration date: 5 January 2011

Category: Commemorative

Restrictions: Yes. Only to be used or worn with permission of the copyright holder, Mr Gerald A Reilly.

Only to be woven with permission of the designer, Mr Gerald A Reilly.

Design Right registered for Manchester Blues with the Intellectual Property Office - Ref No 2554100. Design Rights for the Modern Version have been applied for on 24th November 2010.

Registration notes: This tartan has been designed to commemorate the strong friendship between Selkirk Football Club and Manchester City Football Club,where one of Selkirk's most famous sons, Bobby Johnstone became the first player to score in consecutive F A Cup Finals. The colours of the tartan are designed reflecting a hugely successful time in the clubs history 1965 to 1972. A modern version of the Manchester Blues tartan, registered at #10210.

Registrant details: Mr Gerald Reilly, 24 Thornfield Avenue, Selkirk, Scottish Borders, Scotland, TD7 4DT

[email protected]

there are times when i find balotelli really funny and entertaining. then there are times like that shithouse behaviour yesterday.

fair play to mancini for hauling him straight off though. good management that.

I think theres no doubt after recent events Balotelli is definately right up there with the others mentioned here.

Wheres the justice when some young guy with so much talent, earning such astronomical amounts of money is such an buffoon.. :whistling:

I think theres no doubt after recent events Balotelli is definately right up there with the others mentioned here.

Wheres the justice when some young guy with so much talent, earning such astronomical amounts of money is such an buffoon.. :whistling:

He's playing for Citeh mate....rolleyes.gif

Sorry, i meant mentioned on the premier league thread of knobheads!

there are times when i find balotelli really funny and entertaining. then there are times like that shithouse behaviour yesterday.

Just incase someone missed it.

What a fanny!! :lol:

He is undoubtedly talented, but he is also a knob head.

In the next season he will either become a world beater or he will be out of City.

Mancinis reaction was spot on. That is why I rate him so highly!! There was a point when I thought he was going to launch Balotelli :lol:

In the next season he will either become a world beater or he will be out of City.

Mancinis reaction was spot on. That is why I rate him so highly!! There was a point when I thought he was going to launch Balotelli :lol:

Glad he plays for Manchester Unity and not United. Btw, Is that Mancini or Micheal Douglas managing the team - didn't recognize him without his scarf :)

Glad he plays for Manchester Unity and not United. Btw, Is that Mancini or Micheal Douglas managing the team - didn't recognize him without his scarf :)

Glad Balotelli's was only in a friendly. It's not like any Man United player would mess up in a real match is it jimbob ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmYQeTOPWZA

It's ok to come out and say it, you admire him as a footballer and would trade ballotilli, zecko, tevez, santa cruz, adabeyor and silva in a heartbeat.

4 out of the 6, yes.

Tevez and Silva no way!! Santa Cruz and Adebayor.......... fill yer boots!!

Dzecko and Balottelli.... daft as thyough it s0ounds. I would rather see what they have to offer over the next year!! There maybe a couple of surprises especially with Dzeko!!

It's ok to come out and say it, you admire him as a footballer and would trade ballotilli, zecko, tevez, santa cruz, adabeyor and silva in a heartbeat.

4 out of the 6, yes.

Dzecko and Balottelli.... daft as thyough it s0ounds. I would rather see what they have to offer over the next year!! There maybe a couple of surprises especially with Dzeko!!

Keep Adebayor and give us Balotelli on loan....whistling.gif

4 out of the 6, yes.

Keep Adebayor and give us Balotelli on loan....whistling.gif

A right circus act that would be smokie..........Crouchie and Balotelli.....:)

Dzeko sounds like the great magician......abracadabra!

Balotelli sounds like a clown.....with a blue nose,balloon!

It must be just me but it sems City have got a right load of crackpots on the books at the moment :lol:

tevez, aguero, balotelli, dzeko, santa cruz, adebayor, bellamy, silva, wright-phillips, milner, adam johnson. that really is a truly ridiculous number of attacking players to have in a squad.

And everyone says we are defensive!!

Seriously though, 3,4 or even 5 of those will either go or not even be included in the squad

tevez, aguero, balotelli, dzeko, santa cruz, adebayor, bellamy, silva, wright-phillips, milner, adam johnson. that really is a truly ridiculous number of attacking players to have in a squad.

And everyone says we are defensive!!

Seriously though, 3,4 or even 5 of those will either go or not even be included in the squad

yeah, would expect bellamy, SWP and santa cruz to be gone. trick is finding homes for them on big wages.

you seem to have finally shifted jo off the books as well. did you get any money back for him against the bloody 19m you spent on him?