Manchester City

mrbojangles

Oh and Arsenal will finish higher than Spurs.

What's your reasoning behind that MrRed?

It seems we have the highest shots on target in the Premiership this season so far...I don't see that stat changing much over the next few months. Take RVP out of that team and it looks very ordinary indeed.

You can only beat what is put in front of you and we did it with our second team jap.gif unlike you against shitty west brom!! intheclub.gif

Well your team wasnt that bad - De Gea, Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Smalling, Anderson, Fletcher, Nani, Wellbeck rooney and Young.

City couldnt fit in Dzeko or Nasri.

Seems like trying to rewrite history. Still it will make a good excuse until the end of the season.

I think you will take 3rd, the way your playing. The only thing I'm not sure about is, what is your depth like in the event of a few injuries?

Been a lot of discussion about this. Replacements for Pav/Bassong and a right midfielder are what we need most now. Maybe cover at LB.

But really even with a couple of injuries we should be good for third....so long as its not Modric, Bale or Adebayor long term...

For your cover at left back, you could consider discussing the problem with City who have 7.

Wayne Bridge is apparently 7th choice and you might even get him on a loan.

http://www.dailymail...y-injuries.html

Will you pay half his wages please? biggrin.png oh and for him to learn his letters? rolleyes.gif

Look I hope you dont expect LFC to pay his wages we are poverty stricken enough as it is.

I am sure City will help out. It is working out sooooo incredibly well with the loan of Adebayor. In any case, I could have a word and perhaps his girlfriend might just get thrown in for free.

Will you pay half his wages please? biggrin.png oh and for him to learn his letters? rolleyes.gif

Look I hope you dont expect LFC to pay his wages we are poverty stricken enough as it is.

I am sure City will help out. It is working out sooooo incredibly well with the loan of Adebayor. In any case, I could have a word and perhaps his girlfriend might just get thrown in for free.

Isn't it just? Sorry my mistake, I thought mjjoobhandles had posted that. "If we take Bridge and Tevez on loan we might come second." Might work...worth a try anyway! laugh.png

Isn't it just? Sorry my mistake, I thought mjjoobhandles had posted that. "If we take Bridge and Tevez on loan we might come second." Might work...worth a try anyway! laugh.png

Actually I think they are considering a new game plan.

As you can probably understand the current weakness (to the extent there is one) in City's strategy is that under current rules they are only allowed to have 11 players on the pitch at any one time. Now the obvious way around that is to buy the FA and change the rules. Still who needs to have to handle racist allegations on behalf of the sport. Certainly not in Garry Cook's 11 easy rules to manage football.

So as an alternative strategy I think they might be trying to buy everyone available, then loan them out on the basis they know they cant play against them. Perhaps in January they will buy Modric and Sneijder and then loan them back to Utd and Spurs. That will learn you.

You can only beat what is put in front of you

Correct (except for when you put us in front of you) . Also, fortunately you had the ref on your side again (never a red card)l, which reduces the chances of even a sh1tty team getting a result at your gaff.

unlike you against shitty west brom!!

Everybody is allowed a slip up. If not, what do you call your results against Crystal Palace, Basel, Newcastle, Man City etc?

Quite agree mate we can't afford any slip ups now,it is going to be a great fight until May....starting with a FA Cup smash and grab ;-)

While you two heavyweights are slugging it out in the cup and suffering injuries we'll be getting closer...ever closer....

Closer to 6th...............where's Wally? sorry Alfie! clap2.gif

Arsenal are showing signs of mowing you down now and you will not finish above them IMO giggle.gif

These emoticons are arse about tit,the only good one for hitting is the wanke_r one but nobody deserves that jerk.gif good job i am off the beer jap.gif

That will learn you.

Bit supercilious that. I hope you're not aiming such obiter dicta at me Abrak old chap.

Absolutely not. Delphinium natare doces.

Forum rules:-

"English is the only acceptable language, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed."

biggrin.png

Quite possibly mate......but if we do come on strong and win it with the injuries we are having and the challenge you are putting down....we will deserve it like no other one.

Good to have the FA Cup game to have a right go at each other again,anyway we will be top alone next week i am hoping!

Quite possibly mate......but if we do come on strong and win it with the injuries we are having and the challenge you are putting down....we will deserve it like no other one.

Good to have the FA Cup game to have a right go at each other again,anyway we will be top alone next week i am hoping!

i think the injury thing is a bit of a red herring. The team you put out yesterday was by far a second string outfit.

You should be top. Blackburn at home should be a banker and we have a difficult trip to Sunderland who are getting the new manager uplift syndrome.

i think the injury thing is a bit of a red herring. The team you put out yesterday was by far a second string outfit.

You should be top. Blackburn at home should be a banker and we have a difficult trip to Sunderland who are getting the new manager uplift syndrome.

Prey tell bout this here red herring??? nice to see you agree with me but please refrain from getting your excuses in early

Arsenal are showing signs of mowing you down now and you will not finish above them IMO giggle.gif

These emoticons are arse about tit,the only good one for hitting is the wanke_r one but nobody deserves that jerk.gif good job i am off the beer jap.gif

Thats right Red, all the signs are there arn't they. Check the league table and have a look at our fixture list up until the end of january. wink.pngwai.gif

That will learn you.

Bit supercilious that. I hope you're not aiming such obiter dicta at me Abrak old chap.

Absolutely not. Delphinium natare doces.

Quacking. Tell me Abrak, what will be the likellihood of you finishing top four if you lose to Newcastle tomorrow?

What's your reasoning behind that MrRed?

It seems we have the highest shots on target in the Premiership this season so far...I don't see that stat changing much over the next few months. Take RVP out of that team and it looks very ordinary indeed.

Answer the question please. jap.gif

Thats right Red, all the signs are there arn't they. Check the league table and have a look at our fixture list up until the end of january. wink.pngwai.gif

Nothing that we haven't faced before,quietly confident as i have always been......The Red Machine!

Prey tell bout this here red herring??? nice to see you agree with me but please refrain from getting your excuses in early

The Red Herring is your lot saying that you are putting out a second string side through injuries. Name me the players from the 10 man Wigan game who you consider second string.

I hope you are looking forward to january 22 as much as i am MrB.........

What. The Arsenal V Man U game biggrin.png

Yeah, it should be tasty Carms. And I'll be in Thailand for it.

I think it'll be a classic....we'll have to go for the win too so it'll be end to end stuff.

Someone mentioned the Arse but it seems MrRed has gone all shy. Maybe he's gone off in a huff after last night's sorry performance.

Both Chelski and Arsenal in fact are whining about not converting their chances.....reminds me of our team last season....not now though...oh no...coffee1.gif

I think it'll be a classic....we'll have to go for the win too so it'll be end to end stuff.

But unless you cough up with some dosh in Jan, you will be without Adebayor. He's been pretty good for you so far.

But unless you cough up with some dosh in Jan, you will be without Adebayor. He's been pretty good for you so far.

Yes but we still have Van Der Vaart and Defoe's alright on his day. My biggest concern would be Ledley King's availability to play.

Yes but we still have Van Der Vaart and Defoe's alright on his day. My biggest concern would be Ledley King's availability to play.

We won't pay Adebayor's wages. Not even worried about Lennon playing, given the way Walker is coming on....crosses from the right....a rarity in recent years!