Manchester City

mrbojangles

just watched the highlights. joe hart's all over the place isn't he?

Yeah. As I said earlier stevie, I'm starting to lose my patience with him. Too many mistakes now.

Just a thought.

I have seen a couple of shots of him when he has been out (once in the States and once an Manchester), where he was wearing glasses.

Now unless, these 'glasses' are a fashion statement, maybe his eyes are dodgy?

He certainly is playing nowhere near as well as he has in the past

article-2328943-19EE0022000005DC-49_634x

Yeah. As I said earlier stevie, I'm starting to lose my patience with him. Too many mistakes now.

Just a thought.

I have seen a couple of shots of him when he has been out (once in the States and once an Manchester), where he was wearing glasses.

article-2328943-19EE0022000005DC-49_634x

Not as bad as the Bale photos by a long shot...but maybe he could find some tighter jeans. Possibly his sperm count is down. Blimey.facepalm.gif

You've heard of contact lenses, right?

Quite.

And it's not like he is playing snooker. A football is quite a big object. His eyesight would have to be completely <deleted> to be accounting in any way for the mistakes he is making.

• Like 1

Just a thought.

Nah jack. I think he's just having a run of poor form. Simple as and no excuses.

Quite.

And it's not like he is playing snooker. A football is quite a big object. His eyesight would have to be completely <deleted> to be accounting in any way for the mistakes he is making.

Point taken.

Maybe Edgar David's glasses and Cech's helmet would help?

Imagine taking a penalty against that.

Quite.

Point taken.

Don't forget Rooney's headband too. :lol:
  • Like 1

i doubt those glasses are anything more than a fashion statement otherwise he really is a daft as he looks not wearing lenses during games.

If he keeps wearing those jeans he could end up in a wheelchair, let alone suffer a low sperm count

Agreed. Silly ass fashion statement. Or, maybe he only wears those specs to help him see how to pull those jeans off.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Quite.

Point taken.

Don't forget Rooney's headband too. :lol:

Nice one!

Strikers would be pissing themselves so much they'd never score.

Don't tell Roy Hodgson though, he could well give it a try.

i doubt those glasses are anything more than a fashion statement otherwise he really is a daft as he looks not wearing lenses during games.

If he keeps wearing those jeans he could end up in a wheelchair, let alone suffer a low sperm count

Agreed. Silly ass fashion statement. Or, maybe he only wears those specs to help him see how to pull those jeans off.thumbsup.gif

Alternatively, they are so when he visits the urinal and undoes his flies, he can find his blood starved and withered appendage.

Quite.

Point taken.

He'd look like the Red (Blue) Baron!

• Like 1

Just a thought.

This was a joke surely ?

Alternatively, they are so when he visits the urinal and undoes his flies, he can find his blood starved and withered appendage.

Yep. Like I said. He needs Cech's helmet.

A much needed victory prior to the international break and with four games away coming up. Let's hope Kompany's latest injury problem is minor. Negredo continues to impress. Nice to have Silva back in the swing of things. Giving away only one goal with Lescott playing 90 minutes and Kompany out for the second period a positive. Save for Lescott's lack of awareness on Everton's goal he looked a little steadier the rest of the match. We held Barkley in check.

clap2.gif

What's going on with your back line? I saw Nastasic didn't start yesterday, is this because of bad form? Only asking because Nastasic is in my ff team and is in the firing line to be sold. :-)

What's going on with your back line? I saw Nastasic didn't start yesterday, is this because of bad form? Only asking because Nastasic is in my ff team and is in the firing line to be sold. :-)

I wondered about Nastasic as well, but certainly not due to bad form, though I didn't see the Bayern game. Even if his form had dropped, which I doubt, he's still a big improvement over Lescott. Probably just given a breather by Pellegrini.

Maybe MrB knows more about it.

I wondered about Nastasic as well, but certainly not due to bad form, though I didn't see the Bayern game. Even if his form had dropped, which I doubt, he's still a big improvement over Lescott. Probably just given a breather by Pellegrini.

To me it's down to bad form probably. He's not played too good over the last couple of games and Pelegrini is probably trying to mix it up and is still getting to know his squad.

To me it's down to bad form probably. He's not played too good over the last couple of games and Pelegrini is probably trying to mix it up and is still getting to know his squad.

Ouch. I'm a big fan of Nastasic. Let's hope he gets back to being the player he has been.

Ouch. I'm a big fan of Nastasic. Let's hope he gets back to being the player he has been.

Me too jelly. Players go through dips in form, so I'm not too concerned. I'm more concerned about Vinny having to come off yesterday. I haven't seen anything yet on the reason or long he may be out for.

Me too jelly. Players go through dips in form, so I'm not too concerned. I'm more concerned about Vinny having to come off yesterday. I haven't seen anything yet on the reason or long he may be out for.

Agreed with that MrB. Seems like its been awhile since Kompany could go more than 4-5 games healthy. With the international break we'll see if he's healthy enough to play for Belgium. I remember the firestorm last year.thumbsup.gif

Your assumption pisspot means what exactly?

Chelsea where a better side to watch under RDM than Mourinho as well!

Or is it just another one of your boring trolling posts that mean absolutely <deleted> all.

Go and play with yourself on a busy main road or something for Christ sake.

Totally agree.

I am a big fan of Nastasic, but he been distinctly average of late. Stupid free kick he gave away, for the Villa goal. Clumsy challenges when not neccessary around the box. Even yesterday, was lucky to get away with the challenge against Lukaku in the box..

Even though we won yesterday, I think it would have been a lot smarter to bring on Richards instead of Nastasic. Then you would have had a righty and a lefty. Lukaku is an ideal opponent for Micah. Both strong lads with pace. Even though I think Micah is miles away from being an accomplished CB, I think yesterdays game and opponent would have suited him.