Manchester City

mrbojangles

Meanwhile, City bosses will also consider offers of £15m for central defender Matija Nastasic, 21, with Italian clubs Inter Milan and Roma both interested in the Serb who has failed to hold down a first-team slot.

City have promoted Dutch academy product Karim Rekik, 19, to the first-team squad, The centre-back, who also signed from Feyenoord in 2011, is classed as a home-grown player for squad rules purposes.

Meanwhile, City bosses will also consider offers of £15m for central defender Matija Nastasic, 21, with Italian clubs Inter Milan and Roma both interested in the Serb who has failed to hold down a first-team slot.

City have promoted Dutch academy product Karim Rekik, 19, to the first-team squad, The centre-back, who also signed from Feyenoord in 2011, is classed as a home-grown player for squad rules purposes.

I've seen Rekik only a few times and he looks a good prospect.

I'll be disappointed if we flog Nastasic though. I like the lad and it's a shame his progression was halted by the injury.

• Like 1

I'm very conscious that City fans might be getting jacked off with this.

Chay, tuk thong!

Have to admit Thai and Vietnamese are not my best languages. smile.png

But if City don't do serious damage to Spurs goal difference, I'm a fcking Dutchman.

biggrin.png

COLIN THE KING! One for the older blues on here.

Colin Bell has been voted the greatest Manchester City player ever by you the fans.M.E.N. Sport asked our readers to name their all-time legend for City, based on a 12-man shortlist we had drawn up.You voted in your thousands, with Bell dominating the polls, taking an incredible 45 per cent among Blues supporters.

David Silva came 2nd with 16%.

Imagine them two in the same team.

People reckon Yaya's good, but he's a lazy lump compared to the King. One of the saddedst sights in football, but uplifting at the same time, was being there to watch Bell make his comeback against Newcastle I think it was, and running with a pronounced limp. Amazing reception he received when he came on. Fantastic footballer, fantastic athlete and such a shy humble man.

Just had a look at the article. It would be difficult to argue against Bell. A true legend but I reckon if Silva ends up staying longer he has the credentials to take that crown off Bell.

Here are the 12 they chose from.

Dennis Tueart

Bert Trautmann

Frank Swift

Mike Summerbee

David Silva

Francis Lee

Vincent Kompany

Johnny Hart

Giorgi Kinkladze

Shaun Goater

Tony Book

Colin Bell

• Like 1

They all have the same bloody names facepalm.gif

Anybody coming after Nemanja Matic will be told to foxtrot oscar.

biggrin.png

Where's Vidic gone?

Colin Bell has been voted the greatest Manchester City player ever by you the fans.M.E.N. Sport asked our readers to name their all-time legend for City, based on a 12-man shortlist we had drawn up.You voted in your thousands, with Bell dominating the polls, taking an incredible 45 per cent among Blues supporters.

People reckon Yaya's good, but he's a lazy lump compared to the King. One of the saddedst sights in football, but uplifting at the same time, was being there to watch Bell make his comeback against Newcastle I think it was, and running with a pronounced limp. Amazing reception he received when he came on. Fantastic footballer, fantastic athlete and such a shy humble man.

Just had a look at the article. It would be difficult to argue against Bell. A true legend but I reckon if Silva ends up staying longer he has the credentials to take that crown off Bell.

Dennis Tueart

Bert Trautmann

Frank Swift

Mike Summerbee

David Silva

Francis Lee

Vincent Kompany

Johnny Hart

Giorgi Kinkladze

Shaun Goater

Tony Book

Colin Bell

thumbsup.gif

But all quality.

Tueart I remember vividly as a nipper.

Dennis Tueart

Bert Trautmann

Frank Swift

Mike Summerbee

David Silva

Francis Lee

Vincent Kompany

Johnny Hart

Giorgi Kinkladze

Shaun Goater

Tony Book

Colin Bell

thumbsup.gif

But all quality.

Tueart I remember vividly as a nipper.

Was he good as a nipper too?

• Like 1

I found these in the Manchester Evening News very interesting too. smile.png

Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini is prepared to offload defender Matija Nastasic, 21, and 27-year-old midfielder Javi Garcia.Manchester Evening News

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal is planning moves for Feyenoord defender Stefan de Vrij, 22, and Ajax defensive midfielder Daley Blind, 24, both of whom played under him for Netherlands.Manchester Evening News

A bit worrying tbh.

facepalm.gif

Chay, tuk thong!

But if City don't do serious damage to Spurs goal difference, I'm a fcking Dutchman.

biggrin.png

Not so much of a dutchman, more a bit of trolling idiot.

And rather tediouswink.png

• Like 1

Chay, tuk thong!

biggrin.png

Not so much of a dutchman, more a bit of trolling idiot.

And rather tediouswink.png

Yep.

Just like the way Chelsea play football.

wink.png

Have a think about Felipe Luis at LB, and Dave Azpuletc at RB, carmine.

( Think we need one more signing going forward. Defender who speaks Portugese and Spanish. At Madrid boy Miranda would be fine imho.)

Apologies for getting excited on the CITY thread.

We take nothing for granted and do our best against quality.

wai2.gif

Edited by P45Mustang

( Think we need one more signing going forward. Defender who speaks Portugese and Spanish. At Madrid boy Miranda would be fine imho.)

wai2.gif

You don' actually need anyone. Well i suppose you could buy another world class striker to sit on the bench as coverblink.png

wai2.gif

You don' actually need anyone. Well i suppose you could buy another world class striker to sit on the bench as coverblink.png

I think we do carmine.

Cahill and Terry are functional but if we want to press higher...don't know.

Up to Mourinho.

Think we'll see great flexibility from Chelsea next season depending on who we are up against.

It won't be boring I don't think.

wai2.gif

I think we do carmine.

Up to Mourinho.

Think we'll see great flexibility from Chelsea next season depending on who we are up against.

It would be a significant feat for Mourinho to be able to stop that squad winning in style. Up till now he has managed just that....

Back on topic please.

wai2.gif

I think we do carmine.

Up to Mourinho.

It would be a significant feat for Mourinho to be able to stop that squad winning in style. Up till now he has managed just that....

Back on topic please.

But now they've got rid of Sideshow Bob that's the only real spark of entertainment gone innit?

wink.png