Manchester City

mrbojangles

13 Premier League clubs increase ticket prices, with Manchester City cheapest and Arsenal most costly

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/revealed-13-premier-league-clubs-increase-ticket-prices-with-manchester-city-cheapest-and-arsenal-most-costly-9621737.html

Another thumbs up to the Sheik!

Thumbs up for what? He's got more money than God <deleted>!!!

13 Premier League clubs increase ticket prices, with Manchester City cheapest and Arsenal most costly

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/revealed-13-premier-league-clubs-increase-ticket-prices-with-manchester-city-cheapest-and-arsenal-most-costly-9621737.html

Maybe true carmine.

But if you want a season at the Emirates you are going to have to pay more than any other stadium.

Quite a lot more too, by the looks of it.

( Chelsea seasons no change from last year, turnstile pricey, but that's what a 42000 seater in West London inevitably means.)

City policy looks OK, if not good, to me.

But to meet FFP he can't use much of his own money.

Come on Carms, give credit where it's due. He's brought us silverware and could easily have put prices up with the quality of players he's brought in but he hasn't been greedy and kept the prices really affordable and competitive. Most City fans wouldn't moan if he had hiked them up quite a bit.

• Like 2

Season ticket at Spurs isn't cheap mind. smile.png

Goals/GBP looks like a disaster to me.

Still... Fair Play, they've kept it the same as last season.

cheesy.gif

Thumbs up for what? He's got more money than God !!!

Season ticket at Spurs isn't cheap mind. smile.png

Goals/GBP looks like a disaster to me.

Still... Fair Play, they've kept it the same as last season.

cheesy.gif

No its not but will be sold out of course and still a huge waiting list.

Come on Carms, give credit where it's due. He's brought us silverware and could easily have put prices up with the quality of players he's brought in but he hasn't been greedy and kept the prices really affordable and competitive. Most City fans wouldn't moan if he had hiked them up quite a bit.

That told him!

Mr BJ you said you were going to england. Did you get anywhere near the Etihad? I ask as I'm curious how the ground extension building works are coming along...anothrr thunbs up to the Sheik.

No I didn't have time in the end BB. I could have made time I suppose but once I saw the new shirt I didn't think it was worth going over for.

My nephew is a season ticket holder, so I'll ask him to take some piccies once the season starts.

They make up for it with those £30 stadium tour tickets smile.png

Run a football club like a grocer's shop and it won't work.

Clubs in the ascendancy at the moment are City, Liverpool, Chelski and UNITED.

QPR could finish above Spurs. smile.png

Everton will be thereabouts....but I haven't got a fkcing clue what Wenger's doing.

I think you'll find ours is £15 http://www.mcfc.co.uk/The-Club/Stadium-and-Club-Tours/Manchester-City-Stadium-and-Club-Tour

And Liverpool's is £17 https://bookings.liverpoolfc.com/stadiumtours/booking/ticketquantities.htm?id=28215

Next please laugh.png

• Like 1

They must have seen you coming mate if you paid 30 quid for a fifteen quid tour...and for those interested, the tour is great, especially when your get to have your photo with the PREMIERSHIP TROPHY, ha!

Mr BJ you said you were going to england. Did you get anywhere near the Etihad? I ask as I'm curious how the ground extension building works are coming along...anothrr thunbs up to the Sheik.

No I didn't have time in the end BB. I could have made time I suppose but once I saw the new shirt I didn't think it was worth going over for.

My nephew is a season ticket holder, so I'll ask him to take some piccies once the season starts.

Took the family over for the 1st home games of the past 2 seasons (beat Soton and Newcastle) but this year we're going Oct - hoping big brother can get us tickets again; this time will be Spurs.

Cost per Goal for Season Ticket Holders who fly at the pointy end, last season.

White Hart Lane. £63.17

Emirates. £55.92

The Bridge. £29.07

Etihad. £13.65

City looks like good value.

thumbsup.gif

A bit of work for you P45 but see if you can factor in strikers wages into this equation....then we'll see who has the real best value for money.

White Hart Lane. £63.17

Emirates. £55.92

The Bridge. £29.07

Etihad. £13.65

thumbsup.gif

A bit of work for you P45 but see if you can factor in strikers wages into this equation....then we'll see who has the real best value for money.

Bit of a fcking problem with Soldado then. smile.png

Like I said, 'whispers louder than the shout.'

cheesy.gif

White Hart Lane. £63.17

Emirates. £55.92

The Bridge. £29.07

Etihad. £13.65

thumbsup.gif

cheesy.gif

really clap2.gif ,,,,,, shevhenko torres, ba,all prolific and coveted b4 joining u and u couldnt even get lukaku or sturridge to score,the bridge is a grave yard for strikers w00t.gif

• Like 1

White Hart Lane. £63.17

Emirates. £55.92

The Bridge. £29.07

Etihad. £13.65

thumbsup.gif

cheesy.gif

really clap2.gif ,,,,,, shevhenko torres, ba,all prolific and coveted b4 joining u and u couldnt even get lukaku or sturridge to score,the bridge is a grave yard for strikers w00t.gif

Yes. But you can see Chelsea failure to score every home game for less than £30. And that includes CL games. thumbsup.gif

That's what I call value for money. biggrin.png

( Smokie's point: strikers' wages at City don't come into the equation. City fan can see quality attacking football at the Etihad for a very reasonable price. So the Sheik is obviously doing something right for the supporters. )

Cheap entrance fee for Stamford Bridge and they still can't fill it for all their CL games.w00t.gif

Small club that won the lottery.

First London based club to win the UEFA Champions League though.

Might be a while before we see another one do it.

smile.png

Cheap entrance fee for Stamford Bridge and they still can't fill it for all their CL games.w00t.gif

Small club that won the lottery.

First London based club to win the UEFA Champions League though.

Might be a while before we see another one do it.

smile.png

Sure you will if any of the others win the lottery. It'll take time but in the end money talks.