Manchester City

mrbojangles

written by a desperate Citeh fan to try and justify the spending.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Desperate cheesy.gif We've won the Prem twice in 3 years. I think it's you who is desperate .......... and jealous. You have become totally obsessed with the City thread. Maybe what is needed is to have a nice lie down, in a nice quiet office and have a one on one session with a councillor. You never know, it may help with this obsession you have with us. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

written by a desperate Citeh fan to try and justify the spending.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Desperate cheesy.gif We've won the Prem twice in 3 years. I think it's you who is desperate .......... and jealous. You have become totally obsessed with the City thread. Maybe what is needed is to have a nice lie down, in a nice quiet office and have a one on one session with a councillor. You never know, it may help with this obsession you have with us. coffee1.gif

Nice cup of tea in Chiang Mai might work. Until he looks into the leaves that is.

Could be fatal IMHO.

Who did tim howard throw his head at?

Costa I think. Costa said something to the guy who scored the own goal and Howard stormed in. Lucky to not get sent off.

Yes Costa mouthed off, not unexpected,its his style,could be come the new Suarez..

Then that would be wrong then of the referee, wouldn't it.

Yes, incompetent but fair. It is Lee Mason after all.

Sorry, fair? Why fair? If the kolorov incident should have been a penalty but wasnt given, not giving the yaya one a penalty would still be wrong wouldn't it.

Fairness is Diouf didnt get booked for diving, because he didnt dive, not the same for the cheating YAYA.

Who did tim howard throw his head at?

Costa I think. Costa said something to the guy who scored the own goal and Howard stormed in. Lucky to not get sent off.

Yes Costa mouthed off, not unexpected,its his style,could be come the new Suarez..

4 goals in 3 games would suggest he is well on his way to becoming "the new Suarez"

• Like 1

C'mon Stoke.

Aw, that's not nice.

i THINK ITS VERY NICE TO BE HONEST

Fair point Mr Flint, but you and Mr Blue both know that my support for Stoke is entirely mercenary.

As for Costa, he could well be the new Suarez. Mourinho will take care of him like Rodgers took care of Suarez.

City have got a lot bigger job on this season than they had last time.

Micah Richards has arrived in Fiorentina on a proposed loan deal. If it goes through I wish the lad all the best.

plenty of worse places to live than florence.

manchester, for example.

And worse than Manchester is............. Liverpool. tongue.png Don't forget I lived just off Walton Breck Rd. Albeit I scarpered rather quickly to Aigburth

• Like 1

Micah Richards has arrived in Fiorentina on a proposed loan deal. If it goes through I wish the lad all the best.

plenty of worse places to live than florence.

manchester, for example.

And worse than Manchester is............. Liverpool. tongue.png Don't forget I lived just off Walton Breck Rd. Albeit I scarpered rather quickly to Aigburth

Don't forget I lived in Aigburth and Sefton Park, and a lot of other places since.

How's the window looking?

Waterford?

smile.png

Same here stevie. Yeah Negrados' performance slumped a bit after his injury but was still useful if we weren't bringing anybody in. This leaves us a little light up front now, with few options to cover all the comps, should one of the strikers get an injury.

Guidetti as 4th striker as loan move to Celtic was pulled once Negredo went?

Same here stevie. Yeah Negrados' performance slumped a bit after his injury but was still useful if we weren't bringing anybody in. This leaves us a little light up front now, with few options to cover all the comps, should one of the strikers get an injury.

Definitely MrB, especially with Aguero's injury woes dating back awhile. Fingers crossed.

Definitely MrB, especially with Aguero's injury woes dating back awhile. Fingers crossed.

Think we're all shocked by the Negredo one! Apparently he/his family not settled in the North West (Alderley no doubt). Seems we'll make a decent profit on him. I do not understand this 'loan with obligation' business (they have to buy him), why don't they just buy him now? Anybody know. I think the reasoning is that with the other 3 strikers plus Pelle knows we can play Silva or Yaya or Nasri just behind (the Dzeko / Silva combination was very good] we can cope. Maybe he didn't impress Pelle that much.

Think we're all shocked by the Negredo one! Apparently he/his family not settled in the North West (Alderley no doubt). Seems we'll make a decent profit on him. I do not understand this 'loan with obligation' business (they have to buy him), why don't they just buy him now? Anybody know. I think the reasoning is that with the other 3 strikers plus Pelle knows we can play Silva or Yaya or Nasri just behind (the Dzeko / Silva combination was very good] we can cope. Maybe he didn't impress Pelle that much.

I think all the clubs are now doing it to stay within FFP. Looks like a bit of a weasel or a loophole.