Manchester City

mrbojangles

I'm sure it's all nothing or we would have heard from Soton by now I think.

Since when have you been involved in the running of the Arse ? biggrin.png

Nothing to do with Soton !

http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2015/jun/arsenal-charged-over-calum-chambers-transfer

Yes, so it's not tapping up is it, einstein?

clap2.gif

He's calling you an egghead Alfredo...you better nut him mate! :P

I'm sure it's all nothing or we would have heard from Soton by now I think.

Since when have you been involved in the running of the Arse ? biggrin.png

Nothing to do with Soton !

http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2015/jun/arsenal-charged-over-calum-chambers-transfer

Yes, so it's not tapping up is it, einstein?

clap2.gif

Again you've got it wrong !! where have i said it is tapping up ?

I think he's the best young English talent. He fits our profile: young, english, talented, fast and direct. I like him and would like to see him signed up but not at a stupid price (and not at a stupid price to Liverpool). I also like Coutinho who is very impressive.

I haven't seen Pogba too many times but when I have, honestly he hasn't impressed me, but as I say I haven't seen him too many times so maybe he is all he's cracked up to be.

Ditto - said the same about Pogba a month or so BB. Stevie pointed out that he had only just returned from injury, so maybe we both haven't seen him in true form

I think he's the best young English talent. He fits our profile: young, english, talented, fast and direct. I like him and would like to see him signed up but not at a stupid price (and not at a stupid price to Liverpool). I also like Coutinho who is very impressive.

I haven't seen Pogba too many times but when I have, honestly he hasn't impressed me, but as I say I haven't seen him too many times so maybe he is all he's cracked up to be.

Ditto - said the same about Pogba a month or so BB. Stevie pointed out that he had only just returned from injury, so maybe we both haven't seen him in true form

I believe that was yours truly that pointed out Pogba had just returned from injury. FWIW.

Tough to predict how these youngsters will turn out. I'd say both Sterling and Pogba have tons of talent and both capable of having great careers. Time will tell. I can see Pogba being a box to box beast. He's a big strong lad now and will only get more physical. He could use some better technique defensively, but I see that as his only deficit at the moment.

As for transfer fees, they are going up and up. Its all funny money these days and $40-$50mil and up for young, somewhat unproven players with talent won't surprise me in the least.

That's what started the topic.

Try reading the whole conversation before you jump in with your usual inanities.

rolleyes.gif

Handbags!

It's irritating, like having a mosquito buzzing around your ear when you're trying to sleep.

biggrin.png

That's what started the topic.

Try reading the whole conversation before you jump in with your usual inanities.

rolleyes.gif

Handbags!

Yup he's turning into a proper Nancy lately.

Pogba is outstanding in every way. The best central midfielder around and still so young. I really cannot see a weakness and the stats, or the facts if you prefer back it up. Power, vision, tackling, passing, sits very comfortable on the ball, not phased by the big occasion, and he'll keep getting better.

If City managed to get him, over the Barca of Madrid which i doubt, then they will have achieved a major coup. And in defense of Ferguson, a manager that savvy to let him go the way he did, there must have been much much more going on behind the scene.

Edited by carmine

If City managed to get him, over the Barca of Madrid which i doubt, then they will have achieved a major coup. And in defense of Ferguson, a manager that savvy to let him go the way he did, there must have been much much more going on behind the scene.

I don't know, every manager gets it wrong occasionally, and not all players fulfill their early promise too.

I don't know, every manager gets it wrong occasionally, and not all players fulfill their early promise too.

Are you counting Wenger in, and if so, who did Wenger get it wrong with? Honest opinion please.

Are you counting Wenger in, and if so, who did Wenger get it wrong with? Honest opinion please.

Of course I am.

The "Fox in the Box" Franny Jeffers springs to mind.

He was more like a friendly labrador.

Of course I am.

The "Fox in the Box" Franny Jeffers springs to mind.

He was more like a friendly labrador.

With his ears?...More like a cocker spanielsmile.png

• Like 1

Zabs with the cross and Aguero with the headed winner in Argentina's 1-0 victory over Uruguay.

Aguero with some shoulder pain due an awkward spill after the goal. Subbed off later. Hopefully OK.

Apparently we have asked the Premier League for the opening day fixture to be an away game, to ensure the expansion of the ground is complete.

Manchester City ask Premier League for opening-day away game as they expand Etihad Stadium

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-ask-premier-league-5853990

Looks like we got our wish. WBA away on the opening day.

I am just hoping now that the fixture will change as I will be on a flight heading to Thailand. Last time I flew, Etihad didn't have live footy on the in flight entertainment in the pointy end.

Apparently we have asked the Premier League for the opening day fixture to be an away game, to ensure the expansion of the ground is complete.

Manchester City ask Premier League for opening-day away game as they expand Etihad Stadium

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-ask-premier-league-5853990

I am just hoping now that the fixture will change as I will be on a flight heading to Thailand. Last time I flew, Etihad didn't have live footy on the in flight entertainment in the pointy end.

Oh the pain ....I hope you sent a letter in to complain!

• Like 1

I'll never think the same way about him again when he goes into that semi-crouch pleading position.

Hi class call-girl that does it in the car eh? Only in Manchesterthumbsup.gif

It's my fault, when I booked the flight I totally forgot this season was starting so early. Hopefully our fixture will change and I can have several beers, turn the seat into a bed and wake up in swampy. smile.png

I'll never think the same way about him again when he goes into that semi-crouch pleading position.

Hi class call-girl that does it in the car eh? Only in Manchesterthumbsup.gif

If you think that only goes on in Manchester you aren't well travelled Santi.

It's my fault, when I booked the flight I totally forgot this season was starting so early. Hopefully our fixture will change and I can have several beers, turn the seat into a bed and wake up in swampy. smile.png

Emirates has first class you cheapskate. :D

Emirates has first class you cheapskate. biggrin.png

I can justify business..............................and then hope for an upgrade biggrin.png

• Like 1