Manchester City

mrbojangles

Hit and miss,, yeah coarse he was and i suppose your season wasnt? ide say when fit, next to sg he'd probably have been 1st on brendas team sheet. And why do i do what exactly ? disagree with you? take a hike stevie boy, its an open forum people are allowed.to have differing views. We all know what your like, he stays you'd be kissing his arse he goas it would be a totally diferent story. IMO It's Just 'sour grapes' someones leaving your beloved liverpool and imo its your your best player and he's leaving too early, why? nobodies fault but the liverpool fc's and now it appears brenda was culpable that is if you believe the guardian.

rijit

I think its fair to say that last season Coutinho was Liverpools best player, and it certainly was not Sterling.

Its a magnificent deal for Liverpool. And just out of interest, how many other clubs went in for Sterling? None apparently. What does that tell you?

DP.

Edited by jellydog

Personally i prefer sterling over courthino for me sterlings easier on the eye more graceful finer balance courthinos excellent as he is but hes more about pace.,better array of passing give u that but i prefer sterlings skill set and just a note where was he at sterlings age? Mainly In inters reserves i do believe.

What it tells you that once man city make their mind up theres no point in going for him there's probably only 3 in world soccer that can match their wages ok barca could and they are full at the front as are madrid and the murry at the chavs only has one flair player in the rest tend to be pragmatic choices.

rijit

Hit and miss,, yeah coarse he was and i suppose your season wasnt? ide say when fit, next to sg he'd probably have been 1st on brendas team sheet. And why do i do what exactly ? disagree with you? take a hike stevie boy, its an open forum people are allowed.to have differing views. We all know what your like, he stays you'd be kissing his arse he goas it would be a totally diferent story. IMO It's Just 'sour grapes' someones leaving your beloved liverpool and imo its your your best player and he's leaving too early, why? nobodies fault but the liverpool fc's and now it appears brenda was culpable that is if you believe the guardian.

rijit

I think its fair to say that last season Coutinho was Liverpools best player, and it certainly was not Sterling.

Its a magnificent deal for Liverpool. And just out of interest, how many other clubs went in for Sterling? None apparently. What does that tell you?

To be fair carms, i think it was a done deal with City from Sterling from the time he turned down the contract, hence the reason he started playing up.

Edited by alfieconn

Sterling has just become the player under the most pressure and scrutiny in the Premiership.

Its going to be all or nothing for that lad.....I'm thinking of Andy Carroll as I write this for some reason.

Hee hee

• Like 1

Personally i prefer sterling over courthino for me sterlings easier on the eye more graceful finer balance courthinos excellent as he is but hes more about pace.,better array of passing give u that but i prefer sterlings skill set and just a note where was he at sterlings age? Mainly In inters reserves i do believe.

What it tells you that once man city make their mind up theres no point in going for him there's probably only 3 in world soccer that can match their wages ok barca could and they are full at the front as are madrid and the murry at the chavs only has one flair player in the rest tend to be pragmatic choices.

rijit

If you really believe a that a robotic like English player, is easier on the eye, more graceful than the Brazilian Coutinho, and that Coutinho is more about pace. I think you might have them mixed up. Difficult to believe considering their shade of skin.

Btw, Sterling only became a regular starter around December 2013.

• Like 2

rijit

If you really believe a that a robotic like English player, is easier on the eye, more graceful than the Brazilian Coutinho, and that Coutinho is more about pace. I think you might have them mixed up. Difficult to believe considering their shade of skin.

yes, rijit does seem to be a bit confused here.

rijit

He's robotic now he's leaving, couldn't make this sh*t up laugh.png

• Like 1

Looking forward to hearing some 'interesting' Bastian Schweinsteiger chants next season ;-)

Schweinsteiger uber alles, should go down well sung fast like by the Dead Kennedys.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Looking forward to hearing some 'interesting' Bastian Schweinsteiger chants next season ;-)

Schweinsteiger uber alles, should go down well sung fast like by the Dead Kennedys.biggrin.png

Looks like an excellent buy, though I'm particularly looking forward to seeing more of his girlfriend (Ivanovic isn't it) in the MEN.

• Like 1

Looks like an excellent buy, though I'm particularly looking forward to seeing more of his girlfriend (Ivanovic isn't it) in the MEN.

funny that i was just looking at his girlfriend on youtube.

rijit

No doubt if.we went bac,we'd.find he's said completly the opposite not so long ago. So for me what he says counts for jack shit.

rijit

Pig keeper? You need to change your dictionary. It has an old Germanic meaning related to the insemination aspects of animal husbandry, which is why German fans of a non-Bayern persuausion call him "pig fookker" [source my sister who lives in Germany and supports Koln/Dortmund]

Pig keeper? You need to change your dictionary. It has an old Germanic meaning related to the insemination aspects of animal husbandry, which is why German fans of a non-Bayern persuausion call him "pig fookker" [source my sister who lives in Germany and supports Koln/Dortmund]

Well done you

No doubt if.we went bac,we'd.find he's said completly the opposite not so long ago. So for me what he says counts for jack shit.

rijit

Did you fellas get royalties for that film...

attachicon.gif602.jpeg

Generally when someone try's to mock other posters it just means that they ain't got a response to a post Bob !

Come on explain what you mean by robotic and why are you only calling him that now that he is leaving !

Edited by alfieconn

rijit

attachicon.gif602.jpeg

Generally when someone try's to mock other posters it just means that they ain't got a response to a post Bob !

Come on explain what you mean by robotic and why are you only calling him that now that he is leaving !

So that means 90% of yours and rijit responses are not a response....now that does make sense.

You interpreted robotic to be a negative connotation. It was an objective reference to his style and motion, not that he plays like a shit robot.

• Like 1

rijit

attachicon.gif602.jpeg

So that means 90% of yours and rijit responses are not a response....now that does make sense.

You interpreted robotic to be a negative connotation. It was an objective reference to his style and motion, not that he plays like a shit robot.

Nice try Bob but i'm not having that, so what one is it ?

ROBOTIC

1. a machine that resembles a human and does mechanical, routinetasks on command.

a person who acts and responds in a mechanical, routine manner,usually subject to another's will; automaton.
any machine or mechanical device that operates automatically withhumanlike skill.
biggrin.png biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png
Edited by alfieconn

Blimey, we've been invaded by the battling Liverpudlians and Tiny Totteringhams. I'd almost prefer 100 posts in a row about FFP.smile.png

Yeah, get back to your forum pages and leave us in peace to talk about who's crapping themselves the most currently, Navas or Nasri.

Blimey, we've been invaded by the battling Liverpudlians and Tiny Totteringhams. I'd almost prefer 100 posts in a row about FFP.smile.png

Yeah, get back to your forum pages and leave us in peace to talk about who's crapping themselves the most currently, Navas or Nasri.

I see Sterling as replacement for Navas/Milner. Hoping that De Bruyne replaces Nasrismile.png

Jason Denayer has signed a new five-year deal at Manchester Cityas he gears up to join the first team squad next season.The Belgium international's new contract was announced by the club today, and the 20-year-old is currently with the Blues tour party on Australia's Gold Coast.

rijit

attachicon.gif602.jpeg

Nice try Bob but i'm not having that, so what one is it ?

ROBOTIC

1. a machine that resembles a human and does mechanical, routinetasks on command.

a person who acts and responds in a mechanical, routine manner,usually subject to another's will; automaton.
any machine or mechanical device that operates automatically withhumanlike skill.
biggrin.png biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Having just witnessed his first interview as a City player, he does appear to have the personality of a robot. One man who will be deliriously happy is Sterling's agent.

The 20-year-old became the expensive English footballer of all-time after completing his move from Liverpool on Tuesday.

He will cost an initial £44m with a further £5m in add-ons, depending on his success at the Etihad.

Liverpool will be entitled to £1.5m for each Champions League trophy Sterling helps deliver to the Etihad.City will also have to pay out £1m for every Premier League title they win with the forward. Another one of those trophies the following year would take them up to the maximum figure of £3m.

The remaining £2m of add-ons will be base on the number of starts he makes for City in the both the Premier League and Champions League.City will pay £500,000 after Sterling starts 30, 60, 90 and 120 games in those competitions respectively.