Manchester City

mrbojangles

Sterling: "I really like playing on the left wing but if the manager wants me somewhere else then that's no problem. Left, right wherever, I'll do my best for the team.

Interesting. I'd always assumed he liked to play right wing but seems he prefers being an inverted winger.

made his name as a youth player off the left cutting inside onto his right foot so it's where he generally looked most comfortable.

Sterling: "I really like playing on the left wing but if the manager wants me somewhere else then that's no problem. Left, right wherever, I'll do my best for the team.

Interesting. I'd always assumed he liked to play right wing but seems he prefers being an inverted winger.

made his name as a youth player off the left cutting inside onto his right foot so it's where he generally looked most comfortable.

This is where Sterling can help City so much. Their so called wingers have been woeful at cutting inside and creating space and chances. Probably their best at doing so was Milner and he ain't a winger.

When Navas cuts inside, infrequently, he looks like an anxious rabbit running from a pack of dogs.

Edited by jellydog

This is where Sterling can help City so much. Their so called wingers have been woeful at cutting inside and creating space and chances. Probably their best at doing so was Milner and he ain't a winger.

When Navas cuts inside, infrequently, he looks like an anxious rabbit running from a pack of dogs.

Given your current location wouldn't guinea pig serve better the analogy? :D

Given your current location wouldn't guinea pig serve better the analogy? biggrin.png

You've lost me Smokes ! Guinea pig ?blink.png

Sounds like it was a fun game to watch. I was at work but I'll try and find a replay somewhere.

Nice for Sterling to get his first goal. That must have put his price up to 55mil now laugh.png

I'm saving that one! wink.png

You save it smokes cos when you come to use it again he'll be worth 80mil laugh.png

• Like 1

Sounds like it was a fun game to watch. I was at work but I'll try and find a replay somewhere.

Nice for Sterling to get his first goal. That must have put his price up to 55mil now laugh.png

I'm saving that one! wink.png

You save it smokes cos when you come to use it again he'll be worth 80mil laugh.png

The Jack bath must be ready. :D:unsure::o:lol:

1st half vs Roma:

Caballero, Sagna, Kompany ©, Mangala, Clichy,

Fernando, Zuculini, Garcia,

Silva, Sterling, Iheanacho

second half:

Hart, Horsfield, Kompany ©, Denayer, Kolarov,

Toure, Lopes, Nasri,

Navas, Barker, Iheanacho.

Telegraph reported we had 3 Mancunians on 2nd half: Horsfield, Barker and George Evans. Great to see.

^ Pushin' it with Evans mate....Cheadle Hulme might be in Gtr Manchester but Cheadle certainly isn'twhistling.gif

Reread my post, Telegraph reported.

Evans..Cheadle Hulme (Stockport, Greater Manchester)

Horsfield...Bullock Smithy (Stockport, Greater Manches)

Barker...not sure where in Manchester he's from.

Happy now?