Manchester City

mrbojangles

Fair result. Arsenal dangerous and finished well, should have had more. KdB's miss so important..minute later Arsenal got the goal and never looked back. City just look short at the moment...desperately need Kompany back..Aguero Silva Sterling and KdB offered little..Yaya v decent..Navas made good impact.

Looking like Arsenal's to lose.

^I said fair result as I thought apart from possibly getting a draw in the last 10 minutes we didn't threaten enough but Arsenal after the goal were a constant threat. Apparently we had more possession, more passes and I think I heard Dykes say the most chances for an away team at the Emirates but great chances, I don't think so, and I don't think those stats tell the true story of the game.

^I said fair result as I thought apart from possibly getting a draw in the last 10 minutes we didn't threaten enough but Arsenal after the goal were a constant threat. Apparently we had more possession, more passes and I think I heard Dykes say the most chances for an away team at the Emirates but great chances, I don't think so, and I don't think those stats tell the true story of the game.

It Say's you had 20 shots on goal 6 on target 8 off target, where did the other 6 shots end up on the roof 5555

And by the way possession counts for nothing just watch us, Arsenal are very clinical and with Ozil who is on par with Messi for assists could go on and win the league this season.

• Like 1

Manchester Citys supporters packed the away section here, which was no major surprise, but its possible that many decided to make the trip down south at a typically expensive time of the year because of their clubs offer of cutting the price of tickets in half. All seasoncard holders benefited from the show of pre-Christmas goodwill which meant that instead of paying £64 to enter this venue, they paid £32. City should be applauded for providing the subsidy, as should every other club that does something to ease the financial burden on those who follow their team, because it is an outrage that it costs as much as it does to watch live football in this country. That is why, heading into 2016, the Football Supporters Federations Twentys Plenty campaign, which seeks to have all away tickets capped at £20, must remain a live and increasingly well-backed issue.

Guardian.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong BB, I don't think we deserved the win but I thought we did enough to get a draw. We were at the Emirates and look at the stats. If that would have been at the Etihad and we got the win but Arsenal had those stats, we would have been saying how lucky we were to come away with the 3 points.

Manchester Citys supporters packed the away section here, which was no major surprise, but its possible that many decided to make the trip down south at a typically expensive time of the year because of their clubs offer of cutting the price of tickets in half. All seasoncard holders benefited from the show of pre-Christmas goodwill which meant that instead of paying £64 to enter this venue, they paid £32. City should be applauded for providing the subsidy, as should every other club that does something to ease the financial burden on those who follow their team, because it is an outrage that it costs as much as it does to watch live football in this country. That is why, heading into 2016, the Football Supporters Federations Twentys Plenty campaign, which seeks to have all away tickets capped at £20, must remain a live and increasingly well-backed issue.

Guardian.

Landan's bleedin' expensif innit mate!

Gave up my 2,500 a month flat in the capital on retirement and moved my UK abode to a perfectly nice Yorkshire town with friendly people, where I rented my Aunt's 4-bed nice semi + garden in Pudsey's best road at a market rental of 650 quid a month.

Brits are barmey on the North-South East property divide. Forget farming land in Isaan, buy houses in Northern English towns - much better value!

The point is - there is no inconsistency in prices between the two arab stadium prices - bums on seats = property rental.

Edited by SantiSuk

No, your 16 fouls to Arsenal's five was significant as well.

thumbsup.gif

Guardian.

All the Arsenal players donated their days pay to build football pitches for refugees in Iraq.

I'm sure they'd prefer playstations, but it will still be nice for them.

Don't get me wrong BB, I don't think we deserved the win but I thought we did enough to get a draw. We were at the Emirates and look at the stats. If that would have been at the Etihad and we got the win but Arsenal had those stats, we would have been saying how lucky we were to come away with the 3 points.

Arsenal created far more clear chances though.

Campbell and Ramsey had easier ones than the ones we scored.

So I don't agree.

Wenger seems to have Pellegrini worked out.

It Say's you had 20 shots on goal 6 on target 8 off target, where did the other 6 shots end up on the roof 5555

Blocked shots, mate.

Still 20 shots on goal equals the total number you lot have had all year.laugh.png .