Manchester City

mrbojangles

Joe Hart should stick it out at City. Short term pain for long term gain. When the other 2 are shown to be not up to muster, Guardiola will come grovelling back to Joe. Before Xmas, I reckon. Make that, well before Xmas.

One of those cockey-kneed Spurs wanted to know City's squad average age...here you go.

Premier League squads ranked by average age

http://www.express.co.uk/pictures/sport/7607/Average-age-Premier-League-squads-sportgalleries

19 (Tied). Liverpool - 25 years, 2 months

19 (Tied). Tottenham Hotspur - 25 years, 2 months

16. Arsenal - 25 years, 9 months

14. Chelsea - 26 years, 3 months 

13. Manchester united - 26 years, 4 months

3 (Tied). Manchester City - 28 years, 1 month

17 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

One of those cockey-kneed Spurs wanted to know City's squad average age...here you go.

Premier League squads ranked by average age

http://www.express.co.uk/pictures/sport/7607/Average-age-Premier-League-squads-sportgalleries

19 (Tied). Liverpool - 25 years, 2 months

19 (Tied). Tottenham Hotspur - 25 years, 2 months

16. Arsenal - 25 years, 9 months

14. Chelsea - 26 years, 3 months 

13. Manchester united - 26 years, 4 months

3 (Tied). Manchester City - 28 years, 1 month

Get your zimmer frames out!!

1 hour ago, jellydog said:

Happy to see that one over. A bit too frantic the last 20 minutes or so for my nerves. A big sigh of relief when Sterling rolled in the third.

A week off and more time for Pep to tune things up.

Should have been 5-0 after 30 mins.

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

I don't think he'll get banned, Bog Brush Fellaini does it 5 times a match every week and he's not been banned yet.

On the evidence shown i find it inconceivable for him not to get one.  Mind you, as found out last weekend no one seems to really know what the new rules are.

Just now, jellydog said:

There's talk in Argentina this morning that Aguero picked up a knock and won't be here for the WC qualifiers. No idea if there's any truth in it.

I for one would be happy if he got a 2 week break ahead of the United match. Assuming he doesn't get a ban of course

2 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I for one would be happy if he got a 2 week break ahead of the United match. Assuming he doesn't get a ban of course

Yeah, it doesn't break my heart either. I'm hating International breaks more and more every year.

Looks like Nasri might stay. He must be fit and have his head right or Pep would have sent him packing. Good to see. Decent squad player for me.

What a squad full of talent we have.:clap2:

8 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I,ve already emailed the F.A. Disciplinary Committee to look into the incident :thumbsup:

• Like 1