Manchester City

mrbojangles

^Sounds like we might be seeing more of Maffeo at the weekend if Zaba isn't fit (Sagna still injured). Garcia is a tricky one; he's obviously behind Fernandinho Silva Gundogan KdB for the midfield slots...but ahead of Yaya ;-)

Pep clearly likes the two of them and left sided Angelino - I was expecting Kolorov to lose out but he's having a bromance with Pep.

9 hours ago, nev said:

Kompany otamendi Navas Cliche Nolito Sane Fernando Kelchi and your keeper and Sterling Aguero and Kolorov came on and it's playing your  young kids and reserves Hahahaha.

You played two kids and they was two if your better players, will they get a run out in the league I don't think so.

Exactamundo nev but they choose to ignore the facts don't they....didn't we have a few reserves playing as well? Carrick Rojo Schnedrlin and of course Mata who is a regular on the bench.

Vincent Kompany asked to be substituted cos he was tired!!  deary me!

Anyway knocking the noisy neighbours out of the mickey mouse cup and keeping a clean sheet should stand us in good stead for Burnley tomorrow.

Red Army will be on the march again soon.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MrRed said:

Exactamundo nev but they choose to ignore the facts don't they....didn't we have a few reserves playing as well? Carrick Rojo Schnedrlin and of course Mata who is a regular on the bench.

Vincent Kompany asked to be substituted cos he was tired!!  deary me!

Anyway knocking the noisy neighbours out of the mickey mouse cup and keeping a clean sheet should stand us in good stead for Burnley tomorrow.

Red Army will be on the march again soon.

The best part of that win is the false sense of momentum 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

The best part of that win is the false sense of momentum 

Is that just scouse jealousy Bob? or the fear that United will once again <deleted> you???

• Like 1

Fernando at RB for God's sake...what will Peppy come up with next?

For +50 mins I really enjoyed our performance then Pulis did the double sub, we relaxed and a goal for WBA looked likely, then Pep puts on KdB (when I would have put Clichy or Kompany on with Fernando moved inside) and suddenly we were buzzing again. Four goals but we still waste a lot. I'm not a huge Aguero fan as an all round footballer (I hate it when they say he's our best player: he's not), as a goalscorer yes, but today he was excellent and up for it all over the pitch. Gundogan had his best game. Aguero will get the plaudits but it was Mr Consistent in midfield/defense Fernandinho that caught my eye; he quietly contributes so much to the team every game.

That Nolito is a bit of a nutter isn't he.

On 28 October 2016 at 9:47 PM, MrRed said:

Is that just scouse jealousy Bob? or the fear that United will once again <deleted> you???

I think my statement was legitimised this arvo, and the  only thing I'm jealous of is being a City Manc right now. 

You guys are to busy <deleted> yourselves, as was very apparent with your brilliant bounce back home draw against Burnley :clap2:

That Zlatan is somet else!

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 2

We needed that win yesterday to get us back on track and to go into the Barca match with a bit more confidence. Still making some individual mistakes at the back but Pep will continue to play from the back and so we will just have to get used to holding our breath.

Pep really needed that win also, just to get Chicog off his back in his one man crusade to get him the sack

3 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

We needed that win yesterday to get us back on track and to go into the Barca match with a bit more confidence. Still making some individual mistakes at the back but Pep will continue to play from the back and so we will just have to get used to holding our breath.

Pep really needed that win also, just to get Chicog off his back in his one man crusade to get him the sack

I'm sure Sheikhy's happy with it, until the expected leathering on Tuesday night. But then if BMG beat Celtic, he might even have happy thoughts about playing on Thursday's, after all it is the weekend, and he can have a lay in on the Friday.

:giggle:

Pleased to see us back on track. Gundogan looks to be fit and in form. He's had a tough time recovering from his injury.

Also pleased to see Aguero looking like himself. I hope Pep realizes the value he has in KUN. I could care less if Aguero tracks back. Get him service and he will reward you.