Manchester City

mrbojangles

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Beginning to think you 2 are either one and the same or lovers the way you post together

3 weeks ago you accused chicog of being me. You ain't much of an investigator BB stick to copy and pasting.

11 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

3 weeks ago you arrived and Chicog was MIA, hence my suspicions on your very wacky postings; we've since found out you're our resident BRUMMIE.

Just cos they not what you read in the papers, don't make em wacky. Newspapers 90% BS BB.

Manchester City submit updated Champions League squad list with Touré and Jesus in

Manchester City have submitted their Champions League squad list for the knockout stage of the competition. Yaya Touré returns to the squad in place of the injured İlkay Gündoğan, while Vincent Kompany is also named despite some doubts about whether he would after his injuries. There is also a place for Gabriel Jesus, who continues to shine after his arrival last month.Kelechi Iheanacho is now eligible for the ‘B’ list, having been born after 1 January 1995 and having played for City for an uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday. He joins other youngsters on the list who do not have to be named among the main group, but can play.The full squad list is as follows:GoalkeepersClaudio Bravo, Willy CaballeroDefendersBacary Sagna, Vincent Kompany, Pablo Zabaleta, Aleksandar Kolarov, Gael Clichy, John Stones, Nicolas OtamendiMidfieldersFernando, Raheem Sterling, Yaya Toure, Jesus Navas, Kevin De Bruyne, Fabian Delph, Leroy Sane, David Silva, FernandinhoAttackersNolito, Sergio Aguero, Gabriel Jesus

7 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

You've obviously forgot where I live Peter. I've been in Oman for the last few days and was happily paying nearly a tenner a pint. We don't have those luxuries here.

OOOOH did,nt realise that BHF   :unsure:

Did you enjoy our performance last night MrBj?

Amazing difference in the past 3 games to the 'Spurs away to Everton away' period. We suddenly look a team again. Not just down to Jesus - early days but he looks the real deal (Aguero beware), but Sane is showing why we bought him, Silva is back, Yaya (player of last month) looks good for a contract extension, good to see Kompany and Delph back, willy is an improvement on bravo. Really enjoyed the last few performances and I think we can see what Pep is trying to mould - but in the summer sort that defence out. Too late to challenge Chelsea but atleast we now have a bit of form.

47 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Did you enjoy our performance last night MrBj?

Amazing difference in the past 3 games to the 'Spurs away to Everton away' period. We suddenly look a team again. Not just down to Jesus - early days but he looks the real deal (Aguero beware), but Sane is showing why we bought him, Silva is back, Yaya (player of last month) looks good for a contract extension, good to see Kompany and Delph back, willy is an improvement on bravo. Really enjoyed the last few performances and I think we can see what Pep is trying to mould - but in the summer sort that defence out. Too late to challenge Chelsea but atleast we now have a bit of form.

Thought we were absolutel brilliant BB. I'm sure some of it was down to West Ham's poor peformance but always difficukt to tell whether it was that or we were just unplayable. Totally bossed the game.

I really like Jesus and his attitude, even though he was obviously desperate for a goal he wasn't greedy and played for the team. I'm likeing Sane more and more with every game he plays and Silva is just Silva. He really should recieve more plaudits than he does. KdB was also in top form and totally commanding. Totally agree about Yaya, he's found a new spirit following the debacle at the start of the season.

Sergio will obviously be under a bit of pressure now but I really hope there is room for both of them. It's Kelechi who won't get a look in now I fear.

big money move for sergio in the close season i reckon..  last nights  front three,, double wow, scary amount of pace, got be the way to go. however w'h's manager playing that forrmation needs a kic up the arse second time he's been spanked by city playing the same way,,,, knuckle head!!! , still lets hope he dont get the boot cos for sure this or next season he'll take them down,,:post-4641-1156694572:

31 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

big money move for sergio in the close season i reckon..  last nights  front three,, double wow, scary amount of pace, got be the way to go. however w'h's manager playing that forrmation needs a kic up the arse second time he's been spanked by city playing the same way,,,, knuckle head!!! , still lets hope he dont get the boot cos for sure this or next season he'll take them down,,:post-4641-1156694572:

For WH - a ceiling and it's never gonna get better than 6th. Keep up the good work though WHU Some great players have come off that conveyor belt. GERRRRRARD in the dying seconds. ?

Manchester City fan live streamed FA Cup match on Periscope - and 140,000 people watched it

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-city-fan-live-streamed-12556250

I was one of the many who didn't get to see the game last weekend live, I did get to watch though yesterday (Friday) at 11.30pm on Citytv on Truevisions ch28. Very decent performance, especially enjoyed the performances of Jesus (first full game - fast, tricky, not big but puts himself about, always involved), Sane who's suddenly come good and Silva.

Stange game. Seen so many like that in recent times.

Totally dominant 1st half, sweet football, all except Sterling looking good, Swansea never had the ball, loads of chances but it took Silva's double nutmegs to make the half chance for Jesus.

2nd half we were rubbish and Swansea deserved a point. We never got going. Players went missing. Fernandinho at RB was looking all wrong especially as Sterling went missing. You could feel swansea goal coming, it was so obvious - why is it managers trust players so much instead of trying to sort it with a few changes. When Pep did change it, it was too late. One chance one goal. Silva should have scored. We got out of jail with minutes remaining...thank you Silva and Jesus. Jesus 2 on his home debut...3 in 2 games n 10 minutes. Aguero missed a similar chance to jesus 2nd goal...back on the bench next game.

In the end, lucky barstewards. Think Swansea will stay up.

11 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Stange game. Seen so many like that in recent times.

Totally dominant 1st half, sweet football, all except Sterling looking good, Swansea never had the ball, loads of chances but it took Silva's double nutmegs to make the half chance for Jesus.

2nd half we were rubbish and Swansea deserved a point. We never got going. Players went missing. Fernandinho at RB was looking all wrong especially as Sterling went missing. You could feel swansea goal coming, it was so obvious - why is it managers trust players so much instead of trying to sort it with a few changes. When Pep did change it, it was too late. One chance one goal. Silva should have scored. We got out of jail with minutes remaining...thank you Silva and Jesus. Jesus 2 on his home debut...3 in 2 games n 10 minutes. Aguero missed a similar chance to jesus 2nd goal...back on the bench next game.

In the end, lucky barstewards. Think Swansea will stay up.

I agree we dominated the first half and Swansea played much better second half but don't agree they deserved a point. Look at the stats

p0SxtAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

To me, Mike Dean made several errors. He booked Sterling for simulation when the keeper clearly clipped him. Swansea's equaliser should have been off-side as Dyer was right in the line of caballero's sight. City's winner shouldn't have stood as the ball was still moving at the free kick. However, their manager moaned about it but it was from a quarter into our own half and they had plenty of time to stop any attack, it wasn't like it was taken from just outside the box.

On 2/1/2017 at 9:33 PM, PT Paul said:

<deleted> is wrong with this new software package <deleted>....how many months do the Thai Visa IT bods need to sort this out....Jeeeez!!!!

In short i don't want to be quoting PT Paul but it seems i have to!!!

• Like 1

In the biggest story of the week:

Jack Rodwell has won a Premier League match in which he has started for the first time in 1,370 days.The Sunderland midfielder, 25, played in a 4-0 win at Crystal Palace, three years, eight months and 29 days after starting in a Manchester City victory.Rodwell's winless run of 39 matches stretches back to a City win over West Brom on 7 May 2013 and includes 37 games since he joined the Black Cats.But it was not all good news as he came off injured after half-time.