Manchester City

mrbojangles

Conversation in a saigon taxi

Driver - Where you from?
Me - England
Driver - Football. Plemier. Manchester. Chelsea.
Me - Yeah Manchester City.
Driver - Kun Aguero. Silva. Toure.
Me - Which team you like?
Driver - Manchester United. Wayne Looney. Lyan Giggs...
Me thinking if he mentions Scholes, Beckham, etc I'm going to piss my pants.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Conversation in a saigon taxi

Driver - Where you from?
Me - England
Driver - Football. Plemier. Manchester. Chelsea.
Me - Yeah Manchester City.
Driver - Kun Aguero. Silva. Toure.
Me - Which team you like?
Driver - Manchester United. Wayne Looney. Lyan Giggs...
Me thinking if he mentions Scholes, Beckham, etc I'm going to piss my pants.

Why..............?

• Like 1

On 6/26/2017 at 8:23 PM, jellydog said:

From The Guardian's "Rumor Mill" which means absolutely nothing. City's owner was convincing that Aguero is going nowhere.

Daily Star, actually. My chips were wrapped in it.

City owners agree deal to become joint owners of newly-promoted La Liga club Girona

City Football Group (CFG) have agreed a deal that will see them become joint owners of the Catalan club alongside Media Base, the agency owned by City manager Pep Guardiola’s brother, Pere.Girona will become the sixth club in the CFG stable after Manchester City, Major League Soccer franchise New York City FC, Australian A-League side Melbourne City FC, Japan’s Yokohama F. Marinos and Club Atletico Torque in Uruguay.City’s owners are also exploring the possibility of purchasing a club in China and have a close partnership with NAC Breda in Holland.Breda will play in the Eredivisie next term after winning promotion. Both clubs will continue to be used as places where City’s youngsters on the fringes of the first team go to gain experience.Last season, City loaned defenders Pablo Mari, Pablo Maffeo and Angelino to Girona, although Angelino left after a month to join RCD Mallorca on loan.Five City youngsters, Ashley Smith-Brown, Brandon Barker, Manu Garcia,Thomas Agyepong, James Horsfield, spent last season on loan at Breda, who have announced that three more players from the Manchester City, Mari, Paolo Fernandes and Thierry Ambrose, will join them on loan next season.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Based on his hat-trick of penalty saves it looks like Bravo learnt a few tricks watching Willy from the bench.

Yeah I watched that last night. Can't believe he saved (they weren't misses) the first 3 penalties to get Chile through 3-0 on penalties. He also had quite a good game for the previous 120 minutes.

It must have been stuff like that which got Pep to buy him and he must have been doing it regularly, I just don't know why he is garbage in the Prem

56 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Yeah I watched that last night. Can't believe he saved (they weren't misses) the first 3 penalties to get Chile through 3-0 on penalties. He also had quite a good game for the previous 120 minutes.

It must have been stuff like that which got Pep to buy him and he must have been doing it regularly, I just don't know why he is garbage in the Prem

Easy BoJ.......he,s "garbage" in the prem cos he,s playing for Citeh  :cheesy:

sorry bout that........couldn,t resist :sorry: I.ll go back into hibernation again now :thumbsup:

Alves now being linked to PSG. Here is a theory for you and feel free to rubbish it:

There is an ongoing diplomatic contretemps between Qatar and others, including the UAE. Are the clubs owned by these 2 nations playing dirty to undermine each other's transfer activity?

Celtic have signed City and France Under-21 midfielder Olivier Ntcham from on a four-year deal.The 21-year-old arrives for an undisclosed fee, believed to be around £4.5m. He signed for City for a fee in the region of €1m. Didn't make it at City but some profit made.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

1 hour ago, wilai said:

PSG holding a Press Conference this pm....Alves' new missus didn't like the Manchester shops. Pep should have done the deal before the wedding:whistling:

This is nonsense! She could fly to Paris once a week from Manchester to buy her handbags and shoes. Or get the train down to London's west end. Ever heard of Amazon!!

Very disappointing all round.

Edited by owl sees all

58 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

This is nonsense! She could fly to Paris once a week from Manchester to buy her handbags and shoes. Or get the train down to London's west end. Ever heard of Amazon!!

Yeah a shame really. Would have liked to have seen Alves play in the prem

• Like 2

Loved this.

According to a European club ranking list by sports data company Gracenote, only two English clubs - Premier League champions Chelsea (7th) and Manchester City (8th) - place among the top 10 sides on the continent.Madrid side, who also won La Liga, replaced rivals Barcelona at the top. FA Cup winners Arsenal (11th) dropped out of the top 10, but remain above north London rivals Tottenham Hotspur (13th).United 16th.Liverpool (19th).

United 16th. ;-)

12 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Haven't PSG offered him twice the amout City were prepared to pay a 34 yr old. Maicon.

230k a week. Insane dosh. Well done City for sticking to reality.

Edited by owl sees all

19 hours ago, wilai said:

PSG holding a Press Conference this pm....Alves' new missus didn't like the Manchester shops. Pep should have done the deal before the wedding:whistling:

She should have gone to Bury market.

17 hours ago, owl sees all said:

When he played at Bolton, Ivan Campo always flew to Madrid to get his hair done.