Manchester City

mrbojangles

1. You have to buy credit. I think its b299 ..it says on one of the pages. Pay something like b500 so you enough credit.

2. You do that by:
I pay by TrueMoney (something like that, TrueCash). Buy it a 7/ 11. They give you a receipt with a TrueMoney bill number. You would type that number in to the webpage box to get credit.
I believe you can pay by credit card but I've never tried.

3. You wait a wee while for them to accept your payment and they give you credit points...I've never waited more than hour.

4. Go to packages page to select the basic tv package b299.

5. On the main page which shows loads of movie titles you should see text TV to click. Click it you see categories like sport. Found what you like. I'm watching in Vietnam this week it buffers a little but its ok.

Good luck

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Bugger. Just found out how to pay. I'm in the mountains and no 7-11's around to buy the True Money card. That's scuppered that one.

You mean none of the Citeh fans offered to buy you a card and PM the details?

I'd ban them all immediately. :w00t::laugh::laugh:

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

You can watch it on my line by video in the pub if ya want but you'll have to buy my beer too. :post-4641-1156694572:

I can see that going down well with your shakes. You should have given more notice on that offer. Enough time to get half a bottle of smirnoff down ya

4 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I can see that going down well with your shakes. You should have given more notice on that offer. Enough time to get half a bottle of smirnoff down ya

Never touch the stuff....besides I have a 100 lap swim planned early tomorrow. :biggrin:

A lot of flash but only one goal to show for it. Early days but still frustrating. Second yellow on Walker was ridiculous.

Nice to see Sterling thump one in. He's more effective when he doesn't think.

That was a difficult game so pleased to get at least a point from it having played - and dominated with 63% - the whole 2nd half.

A game of few chances. Everton came for a point, even trying manmarking merlin.

Everton had only one chance and Rooney scored from it. Calvert-Lewin was excellent throughout and his pace troubled City.

Neither Walker's or the Everton lad's sending off was correct decision. Bob Madeley had a poor game.

We're still having trouble putting chances away and the one chance one goal theme from last season continues.

All in all have to be happy we got the point which was the minimum we deserved.

[Hope MrBj caught the game]

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Appalling referring to give Walker a second yellow.  Can't see any problem with City's appeal but what a major effect that had on the game.  

I'd imagine Madeley, if that was his name will be reffing the Championship next weekend

48 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

The ref was very gullible. Calvert-Lewin's and Agüero's dramatics got Walker and Schneiderlin respectively wrongly dismissed!

Aguero should definitely be getring a 1 match ban.

Them's the new rules under retrospective reffing!

55 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

The ref was very gullible. Calvert-Lewin's and Agüero's dramatics got Walker and Schneiderlin respectively wrongly dismissed!

Players trying to get other players sent off should be immediately red carded as far as i'm concerned.  David Luiz is amongst the worst i've seen.  I've watched both Chelsea games in entirety and he's just a disgrace.  Mind you, seeing as there are so many its perhaps unfair to single one player out in a game thats lost all sense of sportsmanship and integrity.

I think City are becoming a bit predictable and are making it easier for better teams to get points against them. Just one holding midfielder means opponents can swamp midfield and stifle City; who don't have enough collective physical strength in the front 5. Pep's vanity project; tiki-taka; has already cost them a place in the CL semis but he doesn't seem to have learned from this mistake.

The stroll in the park against Brighton is not going to repeat itself too often.

Great goal from Sterling. Who was marking Rooney?

13 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

But you defended Agueros actions in the incident with Fellaini late last season? :sad:

13 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

You mean none of the Citeh fans offered to buy you a card and PM the details?

I'd ban them all immediately. :w00t::laugh::laugh:

I got it sorted thanks. A mate bought the cards and sent me the numbers. Worked a treat and really good quality.

Cheers for the suggestion BB

• Like 1

The ref totally ruined that game. Almost every decision (both ways) were wrong or overly punished. As many have said, both sending of's weren't

If only Silva had slotted that home instead of it hitting the post, it would have been a different story. Must admit, I was impressed how we played with just 10 men. Totally dominated and had Everton on the ropes. Bladdy bogey team they are

On 8/24/2017 at 8:22 AM, mrbojangles said:

Drawn away to WBA in the Carabao Cup. That makes it 10 consecutive away draws in the FA & League cups, 9 of them against prem teams. 

You were never interested in that tin pot trophy anyhow BJ :clap2: