Manchester City

mrbojangles

4 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Like I said he will be a major weak link against the best CL teams.

Ill make it easy for you. Our defence (bar Ederson) will be THE major weak link against the best CL teams - and which is why I don't think we'll go all the way this season.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

3 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Ill make it easy for you. Our defence (bar Ederson) will be THE major weak link against the best CL teams - and which is why I don't think we'll go all the way this season.

I don't see a runaway CL winner this year so you'll be there or abouts.

Any of half a dozen sides could win it really.

42 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Don't agree with your account. Pep and Cook had a bust up - agreed. We lost. Pep, I think, is being magnanimous in congratulating Wigan's victory and refusing to moan about the red card/bust-up. We should be applauding his approach, the anti-Wenger.

my account on the bust up  is correct , only one hour ago  u asked what had happen etc etc ,now u are savvy to the incident, why asked me in the first place, you are a numptey of a fluffwit of the highest order

3 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

my account on the bust up  is correct , only one hour ago  u asked what had happen etc etc ,now u are savvy to the incident, why asked me in the first place, you are a numptey of a fluffwit of the highest order

Thought the manager's bustup was halftime. The Aguero incident I haven't seen and was asking about was after fulltime. I repeat I haven't seen the Aguero incident only read about it and the accounts vary in the UK press I've read.

Quit with the name calling and unpleasantness, it's unnecessary! 

21 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Thought the manager's bustup was halftime. The Aguero incident I haven't seen and was asking about was after fulltime. I repeat I haven't seen the Aguero incident only read about it and the accounts vary in the UK press I've read.

All normal service with fluffy BB.

Luckily his Conte is still close to a total meltdown and their signings pitiful.

Chin up son!

13 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Thought the manager's bustup was halftime.

exactly what i was discussing  the tunnell bust up not the Aquero incident ,look back at your posts and mine u fluffed up again.and merely confirms what i called you a fluffwit of the highest order, please  put me on ignore or copped the flak which in this discussion was totally deserved

21 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I had a dream that we could have discussion's on here without resorting to name calling (different to banter). Alas, I don't think it will ever become a reality.

We still love ya mrboj....even tho yer now a loser. :biggrin:

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Seems a bit unclear.  I've read Aguero struck out and Aguero reacted to being attacked...im not sure yet which is correct. 

Also being reported that:

"City also appear set to make a complaint to Wigan in the coming days as they believe their players were put at risk by the pitch invasion. They will want to know whether the stewarding at the DW Stadium for such a high-profile tie was adequate. City will then consider whether to make an official complaint of their own especially with what happened to Aguero who was confronted before being pulled away by coach Mikel Arteta..."

What's people's opinion? Aguero guilty or not?

I've read that Aguero claims to have been spat at by the Wigan fan,

by which he then retaliated by swinging his arm out at him.

You can see in this video the fan in the green top running at Aguero 

on 9 secs.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, sotsira said:

on 9 secs.

Thanks for that Sots...disgusting and same reason I smiled at the Cantona incident.

Football needs to remain human.

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

exactly what i was discussing  the tunnell bust up not the Aquero incident ,look back at your posts and mine u fluffed up again.and merely confirms what i called you a fluffwit of the highest order, please  put me on ignore or copped the flak which in this discussion was totally deserved

You can be a very confusing character, i'll leave it at that.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

57 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Yes I've been "trolling" this forum for the last decade.

Another new Chelski fan who's never been to the Bridge.

F off yourself you boring little prick.

Evenstevens, honest answer, have you ever been to watch Chelsea at a home game?

A report out that the Wigan fan in question asked Aguero if he (Aguero) would fellate him (the Wigan fan). Spitting on someone seems to me to be an ineffective way to go about getting fellated, but maybe the Wigan folk have some different ways of going about things.:whistling:

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, sotsira said:

on 9 secs.

There were several fans surrounding Aguero and he didn't react till that lad approach him, so he must have done something. Ridiculous behaviour and marred Wigan's win

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

I thought whelan was referring to Aguero acting out and saying it is not classy. Seems very unclear.

He was referring to the rioting City fans who threw an advertising hoarding that hit a bobby. The new generation of City fans are not so used to losing; unlike their dads and grandads.

34 minutes ago, champers said:

He was referring to the rioting City fans who threw an advertising hoarding that hit a bobby. The new generation of City fans are not so used to losing; unlike their dads and grandads.

Steady on putting the blame on City fans. It was the Wigan lot who invaded the pitch and then started goading our fans and attacking our player.

7 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Steady on putting the blame on City fans. It was the Wigan lot who invaded the pitch and then started goading our fans and attacking our player.

I was just explaining what the Wigan chairman was talking about. I think the overwhelming majority of both sets of fans behaved well. I guess the level of stewarding and policing would have been in line with the expectations of trouble - not much.

Edited by champers

32 minutes ago, champers said:

I was just explaining what the Wigan chairman was talking about. I think the overwhelming majority of both sets of fans behaved well. I guess the level of stewarding and policing would have been in line with the expectations of trouble - not much.

Quite right....mountain out of a molehill.

Aguero will not be punished by the Football Association following a post-match confrontation with a fan. It is understood Aguero is considering legal action against a fan who confronted him.

Both clubs have been charged by the FA for failing to control their players after Fabian Delph was sent-off.But no individual players or staff will face any disciplinary action.The clubs have until 18:00 GMT on Friday to respond to the charges, while Aguero has been "reminded of his responsibilities".

Hopefully the clubs will respond to the charges and blame it on confusion following the refs poor refereeing action in changing a yellow to a red.

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

yes  Numpty, 1972 through to 1978,the good days when we belt the tripe out of numpty,s like you

Good to see you're a true Aussie blue :smile:

I checked your statement that Chelsea " belt the tripe out of " City during the period of 72 to 78 as it didn't seem correct. The facts are that in those 8 seasons of 71-72 to 78-79:

Chelsea were only in Div 1 with City for 7 of those seasons as Chelsea were relegated in to Div 2 for the other 2.

City Won 5 (including a 6v2), Drew 3 and Lost 4.

So actually CITY HAD THE BETTER OF CHELSEA!!!

I request you once again to cut out the name calling and unpleasantness; it's not necessary for you to give us a Sir Les Patterson impression every day. Many thanks in anticipation of your cooperation.