13 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

City have 11 players in the quarters.

If assembled for a match, City’s quarter-final line-up looks like this (3-5-2):

Ederson,

Walker, Stones, Kompany, Danilo, Mendy,

KdB, Fernandinho, Delph,

Sterling, G Jesus.

Tasty!

why are you surprised!  After all, you paid ludicrous cash for world class players.  It ain't rocket science.

2 hours ago, carmine said:

why are you surprised!  After all, you paid ludicrous cash for world class players.  It ain't rocket science.

Never said i was surprised did i!

I was just noting the players we have left in and the tasty team it would make.

So which are the players exactly you referring to with your statement  "paid ludicrous cash for world class players"?

Edited by Bredbury Blue

7 hours ago, carmine said:

Yet Jesus has done <deleted> all except block Firmino from finishing matches early and Sterling just runs at a hundred miles an hour straight at the opposition only to  get disposed or prefers to take the more difficult option of not scoring clear cut chances.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Yet Jesus has done <deleted> all except block Firmino from finishing matches early and Sterling just runs at a hundred miles an hour straight at the opposition only to  get disposed or prefers to take the more difficult option of not scoring clear cut chances.

Walker has looked England's undoing on a number of occasions too.

Wonderful Citeh innit? ?

19 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Never said i was surprised did i!

I was just noting the players we have left in and the tasty team it would make.

So which are the players exactly you referring to with your statement  "paid ludicrous cash for world class players"?

50m for Walker for starters!!!?

At least we have been able to enjoy listening to City fans tell us how good he is now and how much Pep has improved him!!!!

I just see the same player in a different shirt playing for a better team.

And btw, you've been playing ludicrous wages and transfer fees for years now.  If you want to argue that argue with someone else.

6 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

KDB's a bit special though isn't he

Yes he is, the type of player that wins world cups.  Which i think Belgium will.

Edited by carmine

5 hours ago, carmine said:

50m for Walker for starters!!!?

At least we have been able to enjoy listening to City fans tell us how good he is now and how much Pep has improved him!!!!

I just see the same player in a different shirt playing for a better team.

And btw, you've been playing ludicrous wages and transfer fees for years now.  If you want to argue that argue with someone else.

So you class Walker as world class then.

10 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

The only thing world class about him is his wages.

I'm  just amazed at the hypocrisy of your mate. When it suits his arguement Walker is crap, but now it suits his arguement Walker is world class. 

8 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I'm  just amazed at the hypocrisy of your mate. When it suits his arguement Walker is crap, but now it suits his arguement Walker is world class. 

I don't follow.....where did carms suggest Walker to be world class?

^You don't follow? Well here you go.

1. He made the statement that we "paid ludicrous cash for world class players".
2. I asked him "which are the players exactly you referring to with your statement "paid ludicrous cash for world class players"?".
3. He replied "Walker for starters!!!"

24 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

You don't do irony do you!!!!

Walker was the best of a very little bunch available at short notice.  Simple as that, yet you still paid would class money.

Hope that amazes you too.?

NB.  I never said Walker was crap did i.  As per usual you are economic with the truth when its suits whatever nonsense you've picked for the day.  I've said he's poor positionally, often exposes his far post but that is not saying he's crap is it.  Its says he has faults which is why Pochettino dropped him in favor of Trippier who is a more rounded right back

Edited by carmine

8 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^You don't follow? Well here you go.

1. He made the statement that we "paid ludicrous cash for world class players".
2. I asked him "which are the players exactly you referring to with your statement "paid ludicrous cash for world class players"?".
3. He replied "Walker for starters!!!"

No,  you really don't do irony do you!!!  

What, do you just get bored and come on here to troll?  Its dull.

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I come on here - the City thread - because  im a City fan and i like to chat about City. What's  your excuse.

Ps. Not a problem  you being on the City thread. You can learn from that.

I'm here waiting for the Neymar bid.

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

Christ you must be bored.

Let's take a step back shall we. Your mate came on here - the City thread - making big statements which inferred Walker was world class. He needs to be a bit more careful with posts or people  will embarrass him.

• Like 1

I think both Walker and Stones have surprised a lot of people including myself in this tournament. They are both by no means the finished article but are improving game by game. 

The  50 million ish City paid  for these may well look a snip in a couple of years time. 

• Like 1