State prosecutor orders police to question more before indicting the murder suspects in court

Lite Beer

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes, I still don't understand why they don't let the pretty one's in

Because the REAL pretty ones -- once they would arrive Miami or Palm Beach -- would realize what a piker they've hooked up with and dump you in short order and just overstay.

Edited by JLCrab

Because the REAL pretty ones -- once they would arrive Miami or Palm Beach -- would realize what a piker they've hooked up with and dump you in short order and just overstay.

so what

it was a given that she would ultimately trade up

the way I saw it, her life would still be better here, even if she walked in two weeks after arrival and since the US needs immigrants to continue the social security system and the Thais actually work, and don't try to scam off the system like many of the current european immigrants, it benefits everyone

have you seen what they are letting in through the southern border here?

letting in more Thai girls solves more problems than it starts, and, it would help Thailand's image,

it couldnt possibly get worse

Edited by SteveFong

so what

her life would still be better here, even if she walked in two weeks after arrival and since the US needs immigrants to continue the social security system and the Thais actually work, and don't try to scam off the system like many of the current european immigrants, it benefits everyone

letting in more Thai girls solves more problems than it starts, and, it would help Thailand's image,

You asked; I answered.

so what

her life would still be better here, even if she walked in two weeks after arrival and since the US needs immigrants to continue the social security system and the Thais actually work, and don't try to scam off the system like many of the current european immigrants, it benefits everyone

You asked; I answered.

no worries,

my experience with Thai girls, was all good.

Edited by SteveFong

Steve, you were on a roll with your insight into the Thai underworld and criminal justice system -- why take it off track with your insight into US Immigration policy?

Agreed.

I hope the Thai PM brings out the broom, and cleans up the mess like he said he was going to do

It seems to me that the prosecutors really are not comfortable with evidence submitted. It this case was as cut and dry as we are lead to believe then they would have them in court in no time.

Before the 3 stooges chime in, this comment is my opinion based on information we have been given in the press.

It seems to me that the prosecutors really are not comfortable with evidence submitted. It this case was as cut and dry as we are lead to believe then they would have them in court in no time.

Before the 3 stooges chime in, this comment is my opinion based on information we have been given in the press.

I think you're right. Even if they decided to plead guilty a trial would be held as it's a capital offence.

The trial, whenever it happens will attract a huge amount of publicity. Probably as much if not more publicity (all bad) than the actual incident itself.

However a cross check of the suspects’ claim with Koh Pha-ngan police chief Pol Col Prachum Ruangthong showed there was no beating as claimed by the suspect. The officer confirmed no beating or torture.

Fortunately Mr Prachum is a man of such internationally renowned integrity that no video records of the interrogations are required to corroborate his claims of no torture, as would be the case, if he were a cop accused of torturing suspects in the US.